Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
Congress declared that some materials couldn't be used in building the wall.
One of them was concrete.
I couldn't find this anywhere. Got a link?
You probably didn't look very hard.
The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

So I suppose Congress never declared that cement could not be used.
Look what you did to the cities. What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm not the one ignoring the tens of thousand employers attracting and hiring illegals.

Pulling numbers out of the air again? Tens of thousands?

The employers who do knowingly hire illegals also know the penalties for doing so are very lenient. Now that your people are in charge of writing laws, tell them to change it so the penalties are severe.

The laws are already in place. Trump has the ability to enforce them.

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.

Trump doesn't work solo. He takes advice from the experts in their fields. Yes, Trump wanted a concrete wall, but the Border Patrol stated that a non-transparent barrier would preclude them from seeing trouble before it gets here. So Trump and our engineers decided to use concrete filled bars instead.

They would be just as difficult to breach as all concrete and allow our patrol to see trouble coming from miles away.

Call it a fence, call it a wall, call it a fricken rail, no one really cares....as long as it helps deter your friends and relatives from crossing the border illegally.

The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

I'm not the one ignoring the tens of thousand employers attracting and hiring illegals.

The employers who do knowingly hire illegals also know the penalties for doing so are very lenient. Now that your people are in charge of writing laws, tell them to change it so the penalties are severe.

No, because prosecutors do that job--not the President.

There are very serious risks and potential penalties for any employer that knowingly hires undocumented immigrants. The key word in that last sentence, however, is “knowingly.” As an employer, it is your responsibility to put forth a good faith effort to ensure anyone you hire is authorized to work in the US through proper I-9 compliance, but you are not required to be an document expert or special investigator for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In fact, you could even get into trouble for discriminatory hiring practices if you are overzealous in trying to discover if a potential employee is authorized to work in the US.

If you are found to have knowingly or negligently hired undocumented employees to work for your company, you could face severe civil and criminal penalties. You are also at risk if you discover that an employee is not authorized to work in the US and you continue their employment. First offenders face civil fines ranging from $375 to $3,200 per illegal worker.

Becoming a multiple-offender severely compounds the potential penalties. A second-time offender will be fined between $3,200 and $6,500 per worker, while a third offense will cost you between $4,300 and $16,000 per worker.

So the bottom line for any prosecutor is to prove that the employer knowingly hired an illegal worker. How does one go about doing that?

What employers?
The ones with their businesses shut down by Democrats?

I suppose it's possible. We don't know though because no one does anything about it.
Actually the Deep State is doing something....fighting it every way possible......the latest attempt is the arrest of Steve Bannon.

Was the Chinese billionaire and Mar-A-Logo member a plant also?

How about a link, dude.
Was Diane Feinstein's Chinese aide a spy?

There really is nothing that isn't political to you, is there?

Last edited:

There are very serious risks and potential penalties for any employer that knowingly hires undocumented immigrants. The key word in that last sentence, however, is “knowingly.” As an employer, it is your responsibility to put forth a good faith effort to ensure anyone you hire is authorized to work in the US through proper I-9 compliance, but you are not required to be an document expert or special investigator for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In fact, you could even get into trouble for discriminatory hiring practices if you are overzealous in trying to discover if a potential employee is authorized to work in the US.

If you are found to have knowingly or negligently hired undocumented employees to work for your company, you could face severe civil and criminal penalties. You are also at risk if you discover that an employee is not authorized to work in the US and you continue their employment. First offenders face civil fines ranging from $375 to $3,200 per illegal worker.

Becoming a multiple-offender severely compounds the potential penalties. A second-time offender will be fined between $3,200 and $6,500 per worker, while a third offense will cost you between $4,300 and $16,000 per worker.

So the bottom line for any prosecutor is to prove that the employer knowingly hired an illegal worker. How does one go about doing that?

Trump picks the AG who is over this. They are doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What the nimrods did for walls back then was a joke.........some of it vehicle barriers only........pregnant women climbed over the old fence.........but back then ..........the Dems SAID BUILD A WALL FOR VOTES..............now their true colors are out there.........the old fence was a fucking joke.

What employers?

I suppose it's possible. We don't know though because no one does anything about it.
Actually the Deep State is doing something....fighting it every way possible......the latest attempt is the arrest of Steve Bannon.

How about a link, dude.

Maybe so. That has nothing to do with me. I'm not trying to defend anything Pelosi does.

Instead, it was Wengui and Bannon. Wengui, an exiled Chinese billionaire, has business ties to Bannon. He was not arrested yesterday, but there are warrants out for his arrest in Beijing, where authorities have accused Wengui of crimes including bribery, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud and rape. He fled to the U.S. in late 2014 and lives in self-imposed exile in Manhattan. He is also a member of President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago club in Florida.

Everything We Know About ‘Lady May,’ the 151-Foot Superyacht Steve Bannon Got Arrested On

Trump picks the AG who is over this. They are doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What do you want him to do? Again, you need evidence to prove that an employer knowingly hired illegal workers. How does one do that?

What do you want him to do? Again, you need evidence to prove that an employer knowingly hired illegal workers. How does one do that?

We have the evidence. Even if we didn't (which we do) we know for certain that thousands of businesses are hiring illegals. They could be busted left and right but none ever are.

Trump ate the Democrats' lunch on this one. While, as pointed out by others here, the physical barrier itself isn't all that big of deal, Trump was well able to politicize the issue and left the Democrats on the wrong side of the fence. The shameful leadership of the Democrats got nothing in return. Early on Trump was open to do something about DACA, at least for those that entered the country as children. But the Dems wanted the whole kit and caboodle, not only amnesty for the sons and daughters but also for their parents who by their own choice illegally entered the country and dragged their kids along.

Trump ate the Democrats' lunch on this one. While, as pointed out by others here, the physical barrier itself isn't all that big of deal, Trump was well able to politicize the issue and left the Democrats on the wrong side of the fence. The shameful leadership of the Democrats got nothing in return. Early on Trump was open to do something about DACA, at least for those that entered the country as children. But the Dems wanted the whole kit and caboodle, not only amnesty for the sons and daughters but also for their parents who by their own choice illegally entered the country and dragged their kids along.

Yes, it was all about politics. It wasn't actually about addressing the issue.

What employers?

How about a link, dude.

Maybe so. That has nothing to do with me. I'm not trying to defend anything Pelosi does.

Instead, it was Wengui and Bannon. Wengui, an exiled Chinese billionaire, has business ties to Bannon. He was not arrested yesterday, but there are warrants out for his arrest in Beijing, where authorities have accused Wengui of crimes including bribery, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud and rape. He fled to the U.S. in late 2014 and lives in self-imposed exile in Manhattan. He is also a member of President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago club in Florida.

Everything We Know About ‘Lady May,’ the 151-Foot Superyacht Steve Bannon Got Arrested On
So because he has a membership he has direct ties to Trump?
Because a corrupt government is charging him with crimes he's really a criminal in this country?

What employers?

How about a link, dude.

So because he has a membership he has direct ties to Trump?
Because a corrupt government is charging him with crimes he's really a criminal in this country?

No, I just find it ironic how much Trump demeans China but yet he has a criminal Chinese billionaire as a member of his club.

300 new miles !!!

You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch
Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
It’s a steel and concrete wall , you ignoramus

Forum List

Back