Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.

Congress declared that some materials couldn't be used in building the wall.
One of them was concrete.

The replacement was funded before Trump became president at that.

I couldn't find this anywhere. Got a link?

You're slipping. It took 5 whole posts before someone responded with "It's just a fence."

:auiqs.jpg:

You probably didn't look very hard.
The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

Last edited:
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch

The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

So I suppose Congress never declared that cement could not be used.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

Yes they did...they wouldn't release the funds.
So call it what you want.
They wanted to be able to say it was a fence.
They wouldn't even admit later that they wanted the "Fence" to be made of any solid material.
They just told everyone later that existing technology must be used.
That sounds like they were making demands on what it could be made of.
But most Democrat apologists like yourself can never admit the truth unless your masters say you can say it first.

Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.

Yes they did...they wouldn't release the funds.
So call it what you want.
They wanted to be able to say it was a fence.
They wouldn't even admit later that they wanted the "Fence" to be made of any solid material.
They just told everyone later that existing technology must be used.
That sounds like they were making demands on what it could be made of.
But most Democrat apologists like yourself can never admit the truth unless your masters say you can say it first.

The funds never have been "released". "Sounds like" is not what was claimed. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not voting for Biden.

1598354999367.png

Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
They know it's not a wall, they know Mexico was never paying for it and they know what Trump said was nothing more than campaign slogans to yell out at rallies.....

For Trumpers, cruelty is the feature -- so for them, just to know they are getting under your skin by gaslighting you is worth it...

They have absolutely no core principles or policy goals other than triggering the "libs" -- which is why I troll them like I do...

Forum List

Back