There is no longer any sense of "nonpartisanship" at DOJ.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And we all know who did this. His name is Obama.

This is exactly how Communists work, they slowly infiltrate organizations with true believers.

Yes -- that is a HUGE problem.

It became a problem during the Obama Admin. when hiring overt and committed progressive social justice warriors was a staffing priority. Hundreds of liberal progressive attorneys flowed out of Ivy League schools and into DOJ starting around 2010.

Now, 12 years later, these same people are running most of various divisions and offices within DOJ, and hiring over a decade has staffed the entire Department in the same fashion.

I see folks here say the same has happened at DOD and State Department.

A GOP Administration will need to be as committed at running those people out as the Obama/Biden Admins have been at giving them jobs and positions of power.

This is exactly how Communists work, they slowly infiltrate organizations with true believers.

It became a problem during the Obama Admin. when hiring overt and committed progressive social justice warriors was a staffing priority. Hundreds of liberal progressive attorneys flowed out of Ivy League schools and into DOJ starting around 2010.
Now, 12 years later, these same people are running most of various divisions and offices within DOJ, and hiring over a decade has staffed the entire Department in the same fashion.
A GOP Administration will need to be as committed at running those people out as the Obama/Biden Admins have been at giving them jobs and positions of power.

I would very much like to hear of Obama turning up dead, he is one of the most evil creatures to ever exist, love to hear of him and big Mike getting slammed into the side of a mountain at 400 knots!

I would also add that with evil scum like Michael Johnson at the top of the GOP helm, all hope is lost short of Americans coming together and openly declaring war upon the entire federal operation, its not even remotely "American" anymore, it absolutely must be eliminated....:boohoo:

<snip>​
Excalibur, little buddy, the DOJ has always been partisan to getting criminals.

Obama definitely started this country’s decline, and he’s continuing to do it now, from behind the curtains.

And America had to offer condolences to the Terrorist State of Iran because the Butcher of Tehran was killed? OMG.

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

DOJ's Inspector General takes heat for allegedly 'targeting political opponents'

One legal group says if OIG 'is a mere partisan bulldog, it does not deserve to exist'

By Brianna Herlihy Fox News
Published May 24, 2024 4:00 am EDT
OIG personnel are non-political employees and do not shift with changes to the executive branch. Inspector General Michael Horowitz was confirmed by the Senate in 2012.

However, recent reporting and documents reviewed by Fox News Digital reveal that some OIG personnel, including ones responsible for overseeing investigations into Trump administration political appointees, appear to have partisan bias.

Criminals like Trump and their criminal supporters like Markle don't like being prosecuted!
2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

Obama definitely started this country’s decline, and he’s continuing to do it now, from behind the curtains.

And America had to offer condolences to the Terrorist State of Iran because the Butcher of Tehran was killed? OMG.
You racist just can't get over the fact that a black man was elected POTUS. This country was already on the decline long before Pres. Obama came on the scene and it skyrocketed when your orange god raised his right hand.

You racist just can't get over the fact that a black man was elected POTUS. This country was already on the decline long before Pres. Obama came on the scene and it skyrocketed when your orange god raised his right hand.
News flash: I’ve voted for blacks over whites before for public office. My problem is that Obama threatened to transform America, and he’s still doing it.

And stop with the Orange god stuff. You know I’m Jewish and I have but one Gd.

I am pretty sure most racist would love to see that, too bad it isn't going to happen.
The racists are you and yours, Obama is a naked racist, one of the most vile, and evil creatures to ever slither its way into power, and the best part of that, is he totally fucked you urban dwellers over, absolutely totally burned your asses, and still you suck at its vile feet. You are chained at the ankle to the party of Satan, you and yours are the most racist population of humanoids outside of China, hate filled, and marinating in racism, and totally fucking owned, right down to your DNA by the party of Satan, which brought you to the United States 450 years ago!

You are the fucking racists, getting exactly what you deserve! :auiqs.jpg:

The racists are you and yours, Obama is a naked racist, one of the most vile, and evil creatures to ever slither its way into power, and the best part of that, is he totally fucked you urban dwellers over, absolutely totally burned your asses, and still you suck at its vile feet. You are chained at the ankle to the party of Satan, you and yours are the most racist population of humanoids outside of China, hate filled, and marinating in racism, and totally fucking owned, right down to your DNA by the party of Satan, which brought you to the United States 450 years ago!

You are the fucking racists, getting exactly what you deserve! :auiqs.jpg:
1775 was 450 Years ago ?

Forum List

Back