Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch
Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
It’s a steel and concrete wall , you ignoramus
It's a fence. You are gullible and easy to scam, I am not.
A sleaze and an idiot is a pretty formidable proposition at any time:

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

fence noun [C] (STRUCTURE)
B2
a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and supported with posts
Why did Trump have to take money away that was meant to address the needs of veterans and their families to pay for a wall he said Mexico was going to pay for??

Who paid for it again?

The Wannabe dictator had to declare a pseudo National Emergency so he could divert funds allocated to the Military because he lacks the deal making skills necessary to be the POTUS.

Worst American President ever.

It takes two to Tango. You can't deal with anybody that doesn't want to deal with you. Look at the stimulus bill. The Democrats passed a 3 trillion dollar pork bill, and the Republicans countered with a 1 trillion dollar bill. They wouldn't even talk about it. They packed their bags and went home.

That use to be the case, when there is a stalemate the legislation is stalled. Now a president just has to declare a National Emergency to access extra Constitutional authority necessary to force his/her agenda over legislative hurtles. Well as long as he has enough votes to block any congressional remedies,

His EO would have not been constitutional, and I can't imaging any court that would have ruled in his favor. But this is American politics you know. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party.

Can you name one time where a government shutdown was blamed on the Democrats? Of course not. If it's a Republican President with a Democrat Congress,. they blame the Republican President. If it's a Democrat President with a Republican House, they blame the Republican House.

Trump is learning how to play the game. If he allowed the Democrats to walk away no questions asked, the MSM would be blaming Trump for help not getting to the American people. So Trump turned the tables on them. He said if the Democrats don't pass a bill, he'd issue an EO to do it for them, and that's what brought them back to the table because their original plan failed.

The opposition would have to challenge the Emergency Power Act itself, something neither side wants to do.

Faux News is the only network I've ever seen with such a close, tight relationship with a sitting President. They are the Trump Network. They were made for each other.

Who paid for it again?

The Wannabe dictator had to declare a pseudo National Emergency so he could divert funds allocated to the Military because he lacks the deal making skills necessary to be the POTUS.

It takes two to Tango. You can't deal with anybody that doesn't want to deal with you. Look at the stimulus bill. The Democrats passed a 3 trillion dollar pork bill, and the Republicans countered with a 1 trillion dollar bill. They wouldn't even talk about it. They packed their bags and went home.

That use to be the case, when there is a stalemate the legislation is stalled. Now a president just has to declare a National Emergency to access extra Constitutional authority necessary to force his/her agenda over legislative hurtles. Well as long as he has enough votes to block any congressional remedies,

His EO would have not been constitutional, and I can't imaging any court that would have ruled in his favor. But this is American politics you know. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party.

Can you name one time where a government shutdown was blamed on the Democrats? Of course not. If it's a Republican President with a Democrat Congress,. they blame the Republican President. If it's a Democrat President with a Republican House, they blame the Republican House.

Trump is learning how to play the game. If he allowed the Democrats to walk away no questions asked, the MSM would be blaming Trump for help not getting to the American people. So Trump turned the tables on them. He said if the Democrats don't pass a bill, he'd issue an EO to do it for them, and that's what brought them back to the table because their original plan failed.

The opposition would have to challenge the Emergency Power Act itself, something neither side wants to do.

Faux News is the only network I've ever seen with such a close, tight relationship with a sitting President. They are the Trump Network. They were made for each other.

That was the genius behind Trump's plan. If the Democrats stopped his EO, the media would have had to report that it was the Democrats who stopped Trump from getting help to the people. If they didn't challenge it, Trump gets his way and all the credit for helping Americans through his EO.

In the game of Chess, this is what's known as checkmate.

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.

Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2
a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and supported with posts
Why did Trump have to take money away that was meant to address the needs of veterans and their families to pay for a wall he said Mexico was going to pay for??

The military gets far too much $$$$
The damn military needs to be cut in half
This was “pocket change “

Who paid for it again?

Fox News only has 3 conservatives
Hannity , Laura and Tucker
That’s it

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2
This is steel not wood lol

2z2iqb.jpg

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2

Military funds are a not veterans' fund my simpleton and snowflake.

Last edited:

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2

It was taken out of the military budget, not specifically from veterans. That's besides the fact that money wouldn't even be there if not for the Republicans passing the military spending and Trump signing it.

Trump wouldn't have taken it from anywhere if the Democrats would have just worked with him a little bit. But they refused, and closed the government down over 3 billion dollars. While that sounds like a lot of money, 3 billion dollars is what we spend for a half a month of food stamps.

Who paid for it again?

That was the genius behind Trump's plan. If the Democrats stopped his EO, the media would have had to report that it was the Democrats who stopped Trump from getting help to the people. If they didn't challenge it, Trump gets his way and all the credit for helping Americans through his EO.

I was talking about how he used the Emergency Powers Act, with GOP support, to steal money previously allocated to the military to fund his wall. Half of America is wise to his petty, smug charades and see his recent move as political rather that with empathy. Most will vote against a second term for the man and his Republican enablers.

Who paid for it again?

I was talking about how he used the Emergency Powers Act, with GOP support, to steal money previously allocated to the military to fund his wall. Half of America is wise to his petty, smug charades and see his recent move as political rather that with empathy. Most will vote against a second term for the man and his Republican enablers.

You can hope for that if you like. But IF Biden would win, I'm pulling money out of my retirement plan because I know the market is going to tank. I'm sure millions more like me will be doing the same.

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2

It was taken out of the military budget, not specifically from veterans. That's besides the fact that money wouldn't even be there if not for the Republicans passing the military spending and Trump signing it.

Trump wouldn't have taken it from anywhere if the Democrats would have just worked with him a little bit. But they refused, and closed the government down over 3 billion dollars. While that sounds like a lot of money, 3 billion dollars is what we spend for a half a month of food stamps.
So when schools needed to be built for the children of vets, that didn't count??

Did Mexico pay for that too??

Who paid for it again?

Fox News only has 3 conservatives
Hannity , Laura and Tucker
That’s it

What the name of that morning show that Trumpybear always calls in on?

Okay yeah those guy aren't conservatives, their just moroonies, which is probably why Trumpybear and them get on so well huh? Maroons!

With zero help from the fake GOP
Bums and the Bolshevik, Stalinist Dems

He must win in 75 days or it will never be finished

300 done
I am not sure what the goal is
One benefit of Covid. It is now called catch and throw back on your arse in Mexico. Their different diseases will never enter. Now lets round up the criminals, drunks, and derelicts and throw them out..

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2

So when schools needed to be built for the children of vets, that didn't count??

Did Mexico pay for that too??

First off, that article was from a year ago. Secondly, it also stated that McConnell said it was BS because the then defense secretary said he did not decide which funds will be shifted to the border yet. Also it was said the school in question would be built no matter what. The article would not let me copy so I can't paste the paragraphs here. But if you go back and reread it, you'll see it there.

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

B2
Looks like Impeached Trump's fence is no match for wind.

Forum List

Back