Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

They just keep trying to downplay the Insurrection. Over and over and over.

If Trump wins, maybe they can just have it stricken from all media and history books. A nice little authoritarian move. Maybe that would make them feel better.
There was no insurrection. Your own corrupt FBI says so. Since when is their word not gospel to you comrade hack?

You think google is better source than .gov sites.

YOU said I lose because I relied on Google; when in fact, it was YOU who relied on Google.

You lose. You said so yourself.

tenor.gif

That is funny How do we know?
The Legislative branch protects the Legislative branch. It is in the Laws, the Precedents, the House Rules, the House Practice.

It is what the Capitol police do, it is what the Capitol Police Board does.

All spelled out, linked to, and quoted in this thread.

Still having fun? Are you?

I'm always having fun, I'm a fungi. Like you citing yourself as a source for what was the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol. Which again I note, you completely failed to post a link describing what it was or even if it's still active or what exactly it applies to.

You have no source to back up your bullshit abd citing yourself as a source is entertaining as it is hysterical.

No Einstein, they were charged with the various specific crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

Now go grunt at someone else. You bore me.
Trespassing

What about blm for going after the White House? Shouldn’t they have been charged?

There was no "The Insurrection".
That's just YOUR "The Narrative" that you constantly OVERPLAY.
Over, and over, and OVER.
:rolleyes:

And yet some were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy.

Insurrection

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state. It is equivalent to sedition, except that sedition expresses a less extensive rising of citizens.

7SSCF5OOWJNGDP447A6UZHHCDY.jpg

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state. It is equivalent to sedition, except that sedition expresses a less extensive rising of citizens.

Keep reaching cuck

Yeah, those are two different things, thanks.

Anyway, wtf is that thing you use as an avatar?
Seriously. Never seen that.

Yeah, those are two different things, thanks.

Anyway, wtf is that thing you use as an avatar?
Seriously. Never seen that.

What part of, "is equivalent to," rendered you dumbfounded? The only difference is the scale. They're both a civil uprising to oppose the execution of a law.

It's the character, Fauno, from the movie, Pan's Labyrinth, which I was watching when I joined this forum.

What part of, "is equivalent to," rendered you dumbfounded? The only difference is the scale. They're both a civil uprising to oppose the execution of a law.

It's the character, Fauno, from the movie, Pan's Labyrinth, which I was watching when I joined this forum.
That's conjecture.

Still false. A violent mob stormed the Capitol to oppose the execution of a law. That's the very definition I gave for insurrection.
Ya but no-one was charged or convicted of that, so your "point" is moot.
It's just more of "The Narrative" dead horse you keep beating to oblivion.

Forum List

Back