Trump cuts New Hampshire rally short to receive remains of 2 soldiers killed in Afghanistan

Again, if that is what you believe, you better get on the ball and get something else passed.
don't need anything else passed, healthcare is right where I want it. I'm still curious what about the current system bugs you. you've never stated.

I have hundreds of times.
in this thread? funny how someone acts when they ain't got shit to back their story. truly funny. hilarious in fact.
pknopp what is it about the healthcare system today that has you bugged? tell me, I'd like to understand your issue.

Millions being unable to afford it. We now have people getting thrown in jail over medical bills. Medical bills are still the number one reason people have to file for bankruptcy.

Lastly, I don't think we as the greatest nation on Earth should have to settle for that.
/—-/ Link for people being jailed for medical bills. TIA

don't need anything else passed, healthcare is right where I want it. I'm still curious what about the current system bugs you. you've never stated.

in this thread? funny how someone acts when they ain't got shit to back their story. truly funny. hilarious in fact.
pknopp what is it about the healthcare system today that has you bugged? tell me, I'd like to understand your issue.

Millions being unable to afford it. We now have people getting thrown in jail over medical bills. Medical bills are still the number one reason people have to file for bankruptcy.

Lastly, I don't think we as the greatest nation on Earth should have to settle for that.

Thrown in jail for unpaid medical debt

Again, if that is what you believe, you better get on the ball and get something else passed.

Millions can't even buy food for their families. how is it they'd be concerned with healthcare? They get insurance. no one turns patients away. that is a misnomer perpetuated by the left as always.

1. utopia will never be achieved, it's been tried and failed everywhere it's been tried.
2. you would tear a country apart to mandate government impose on all citizens. wow. you want the government to tell you what to eat, drink, work? Not me sucka. and that's what that makes you.

I already explained that medicare for all won't work, I gave you links to why, and that it doesn't exist anywhere. the only outcome is destruction of our well being and our economy. and that's what you want. wow.

Thrown in jail for unpaid medical debt
/——-/ Just as I thought, a headline that is a total twist and distortion. From your link: “Tres Biggs went to jail for failing to appear in court for unpaid medical bills. He described it as "scary."

Well, Tres, next time show up for court as ordered.

Millions can't even buy food for their families. how is it they'd be concerned with healthcare? They get insurance. no one turns patients away. that is a misnomer perpetuated by the left as always.

1. utopia will never be achieved, it's been tried and failed everywhere it's been tried.
2. you would tear a country apart to mandate government impose on all citizens. wow. you want the government to tell you what to eat, drink, work? Not me sucka. and that's what that makes you.

I already explained that medicare for all won't work, I gave you links to why, and that it doesn't exist anywhere. the only outcome is destruction of our well being and our economy. and that's what you want. wow.

If you wish to argue that we can not do what every single other first world country (and many third world countries) already do, argue it. I dismiss it.

If you wish to argue that we can not do what every single other first world country (and many third world countries) already do, argue it. I dismiss it.
dude, I just told you, that medicare for all doesn't exist anywhere. so your statement is factually wrong. I even gave you the link that stated that.

dude, I just told you, that medicare for all doesn't exist anywhere. so your statement is factually wrong. I even gave you the link that stated that.

We've covered this more than once. Your argument is that France doesn't have Police Officers, they have Gendarmes.

We've covered this more than once. Your argument is that France doesn't have Police Officers, they have Gendarmes.
that conversation never came up. but again, the medicare for all doesn't exist anywhere. call it whatever fking name you want, the concept you're arguing doesn't exist anywhere in the world, and again, I gave you information in a link. so tell me where you think it exists?

that conversation never came up. but again, the medicare for all doesn't exist anywhere. call it whatever fking name you want, the concept you're arguing doesn't exist anywhere in the world, and again, I gave you information in a link. so tell me where you think it exists?

I'm not interested in chasing you down rabbit holes. Every other first world country (and many third world countries) have completely affordable and accessible health care for everyone. We will also. I do not care how it's done or what you want to call it.

I'm not interested in chasing you down rabbit holes. Every other first world country (and many third world countries) have completely affordable and accessible health care for everyone. We will also. I do not care how it's done or what you want to call it.
of course your not. you don't have facts to help you support your position. i get it. it's why bernie won't answer how he supports all of his nonsense and instead makes similar comments as yours. never let out the truth that you know absolutely nothing you talk about and that it's all fantasy in a bottle with a jeannie inside.

no they don't. and you won't even name the country you're even talking about. cause you know you're wrong.

Dotard's rally lasted an hour and a half. Cut it off "a bit early" my ass.

The idiot RARELY meets remains or contacts families.

And most of the top military brass hate his guts. ;)

Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
How do troops feel about President Trump?

giphy.gif

DOVER AIR FORCE BASE, Del. — President Donald Trump traveled Monday to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan when a soldier dressed in an Afghan army uniform opened fire with a machine gun.

National security adviser Robert O’Brien told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One that the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers. He described such moments as “probably the toughest thing he does as president,” along with visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Thank you President Trump....waiting for the shit of this country to say he is pandering to the military.....which one of our subversives will be first?
They wouldn't be dead if he had done what he said he would do and pull the troops OUT of Afghanistan. Blood is on his hands.
Stop being a leftist pawn, learn something!

Why Trump and Biden Can't Cut Troops in Afghanistan Much More
Dec 23, 2019 · Why Trump and Biden Can't Cut Troops in Afghanistan Much More ... the military and the [intelligence community] because it didn't account for

if you walked into a restaurant ate and didn't pay, what do you think would happen to you?

pknopp you don't have any answers do you? too funny, you can give me all the laugh emoji's you want. it reflects on you that you have no facts to support your positions. you're still falling. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
giphy.gif

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

So do us a favor and STFU.

Did you have a link on that Skippy, or were you talking about "Esperanto" and Spencer after he spoke out about pardoning the war criminal creep? :D

Navy Secretary forced out after Trump's war crimes intervention causes division and chaos in military - CNNPolitics
'Mark Esperanto': Trump tweet gets defense secretary's name wrong
Fired navy secretary blasts Trump over 'shocking' handling of Navy seal case

/——-/ “Free?” No thank you.
8C8F3AFC-35A1-4E00-9096-30112DBBE074.jpeg

/——-/ “Free?” No thank you.
View attachment 306293
there is no such thing as free. they know it too. they throw the word around and the dolts take it in because they don't have brains. didn't learn jack shit through their lives. just watch someone who is questioned after a bernie rally, they can't even articulate what he, Bernie, stands for. he's just going to make things equal for everyone. I crack up and ridicule our public school systems.

I want one of these lowlife reporters to ask, what does equal mean?

No one is equal. never will be. that's a obscurity to the max.

Forum List

Back