Trump cuts New Hampshire rally short to receive remains of 2 soldiers killed in Afghanistan

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
DOVER AIR FORCE BASE, Del. — President Donald Trump traveled Monday to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan when a soldier dressed in an Afghan army uniform opened fire with a machine gun.

National security adviser Robert O’Brien told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One that the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers. He described such moments as “probably the toughest thing he does as president,” along with visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Thank you President Trump....waiting for the shit of this country to say he is pandering to the military.....which one of our subversives will be first?

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
Since your negro marxist messiah promised the same and also didn't, what does that mean to a loser like you?

Let me tell you what it means to a loser like you.

It means nothing and do you know what that is? Cause you are a loser. Not to mention a perpetual double talking petulant hypocritical dickbag.

Same group folks that yelled that Trump was pulling out of Syria and abandoning the Kurds. Remember that? Same group folks.

I forget, just what are we still doing in Afghanistan?
The logistical reality of our world. We are still in Germany and Japan.

Don't think for one moment those countries don't want us there. They all appreciate our money and umbrella protection. Regardless of what their governments may or may not say to their citizens.

This country subjugates no one. However, we need places for rapid response WHEN RAPID RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

It is an unstable world in unstable regions. If we want a worse problem than the one before then by all means, lets not have any bases anywhere except here.

It is hard to explain it to people who have no clue about logistics. Just remember this. Amateurs are always saying and yelling about what should be done. The professionals are always always always studying logistics.

That is why we are still there and will essentially always be there. Btw, that is why these politicians like their house marxist negro who promise shit while campaigning and then when they have to meet with Joint Chief of Staff and see the classified intel, well there it is. Still in Afghanistan.

We public citizens are pretty clueless. Oh, arrogant know it alls, but utterly clueless.

Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

So do us a favor and STFU.
Stupid liberal women like candycorn yelled about Trump abandoning the Kurds.

They are utter wastes of time. Btw, I am one of those that agree with much of the military.

ISIS, is the proof that simply pulling out leads to a far greater disaster.

People can deny or pretend a monster won't grow if we just abandoned the region, but that is NOT REALITY.

A dainty left wing female can giggle all they want as they praised their marxist homosexual negro who also didn't bring troops home that he promised.

Why do we suppose that is? What can we imagine is discussed behind the closed doors in regards to classified intel. Is it all about "oil?"

Stopping ISIS from reforming their Leftist Caliphate.

But ISIS is destroyed. Doesn't anyone else want ISIS stopped? You mean Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, Iran, Kuewait, UAE, Germany, France, England, Canada, etc., etc., etc., don't want to stop ISIS and it is all on OUR shoulders? It's up to US to fight EVERY war? Just how long does it take to defeat a bunch of towel-heads with 50 year old second-hand gear on a shoestring budget anyway?

10 years?

50 years?

We're not fighting anyone there. Just kinda hanging out hoping a war will start somewhere. America: first in, last out, right?

Gee, a sign of backbone. We’re there because your blob would look weak if we pulled out.
Don't you have some house cleaning to get to? Men are trying to talk. Don't have time for female bullshit.

That was the cheesiest deflection I've ever seen! If we don't know a good, SOUND, SOLID, clear reason why we are still there after TWENTY YEARS, why not just admit it?

I can think of a whole HELL of a lot of better uses for billions and trillions of dollars.

Two more young Americans dead because of the worst traitor in US history and his cowardly cocksucking successor....

Trump tried to pull out. The post 1998 GOP, totally sold out to Zionism, didn't let him....

bush-obama.jpg

Don't think for one moment those countries don't want us there. They all appreciate our money and umbrella protection. Regardless of what their governments may or may not say to their citizens.

This country subjugates no one. However, we need places for rapid response WHEN RAPID RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

It is an unstable world in unstable regions. If we want a worse problem than the one before then by all means, lets not have any bases anywhere except here.

It is hard to explain it to people who have no clue about logistics. Just remember this. Amateurs are always saying and yelling about what should be done. The professionals are always always always studying logistics.

That is why we are still there and will essentially always be there. Btw, that is why these politicians like their house marxist negro who promise shit while campaigning and then when they have to meet with Joint Chief of Staff and see the classified intel, well there it is. Still in Afghanistan.

We public citizens are pretty clueless. Oh, arrogant know it alls, but utterly clueless.
So from what you telling me and after all trump doesn't know better than the generals and the logistical teams at the Pentagon? because he ran on the promise of putting troops out. So either he was make a bullshit promise or he basically has no clue about how things work. Or best yet how would you spin this?

Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

So do us a favor and STFU.
You are another Trump sheep.....whatever he does is gospel. Jesus himself won't stand a chance against the orange in your opinion i'm sure.

Stopping ISIS from reforming their Leftist Caliphate.

But ISIS is destroyed. Doesn't anyone else want ISIS stopped? You mean Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, Iran, Kuewait, UAE, Germany, France, England, Canada, etc., etc., etc., don't want to stop ISIS and it is all on OUR shoulders? It's up to US to fight EVERY war? Just how long does it take to defeat a bunch of towel-heads with 50 year old second-hand gear on a shoestring budget anyway?

10 years?

50 years?
It is for good and that is the way it is. Please use the rise of isis as the justification. You dismiss the notion of the logistical reality in an unstable world in unstable regions.

Sorry, but that is reality.

What lesson do you learn from the rise of isis? Don't think that would happen again?

Forum List

Back