Thrown in jail for unpaid medical debt

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Last edited:
"You wouldn't think you'd go to jail over medical bills": County in rural Kansas is jailing people over unpaid medical debt

Ah! More of that greatness and shining beacon on the hill America supposedly is! Awesome! While the politicians shit on the people,the people get thrown in jail for debt they can't pay. Can only imagine the mental gymnastics people are going to use to justify this shit.

I wouldn't know...I pay my bills and never expect others to pay my way.
I learned the causation principle by third grade...some apparently struggle with it.
This is super simple shit...pay your debts = stay out of jail. TA-DA!

I thought Obozocare was supposed to take care of that...

Apparently not!!!
Neither Obamacare nor the supposed Yuge Bestest healthcare in the world Trump was gonna deliver.

RIGHT!! This is what the "greatest" country in the world has become. It's really sad. I posted this in another thread earlier to show the failings of Obamacare so mine is NOT some partisan argument.

Apparently not!!!
Neither Obamacare nor the supposed Yuge Bestest healthcare in the world Trump was gonna deliver.

RIGHT!! This is what the "greatest" country in the world has become. It's really sad. I posted this in another thread earlier to show the failings of Obamacare so mine is NOT some partisan argument.

Yes it's terrible...how dare we expect grown adults to pay their own way.

Apparently not!!!

Yes it's terrible...how dare we expect grown adults to pay their own way.

Unless they own a corporate farm of course.

FAKE NEWS!!!

they went to jail for not showing up to court not because they didnt pay the bills,,,,

It's simply a work around to throw people in jail for not paying their medical bills but you know this.

no I dont,, because any rational thinking person knows you dont go to jail for debts,,,yet,,,

And yet they are. Without the debts they are not going to jail.
not in this case,,,if they showed up to court then they wouldnt be in jail,,,

FAKE NEWS!!!

they went to jail for not showing up to court not because they didnt pay the bills,,,,

It's simply a work around to throw people in jail for not paying their medical bills but you know this.

no I dont,, because any rational thinking person knows you dont go to jail for debts,,,yet,,,

Working two jobs makes that difficult. You can't pay your medical bills, you work two jobs but you have to take the day off (whether your employer lets you off or not) to go to court to accomplish nothing.

FAKE NEWS!!!

Working two jobs makes that difficult. You can't pay your medical bills, you work two jobs but you have to take the day off (whether your employer lets you off or not) to go to court to accomplish nothing.

irrelevant,,,

irrelevant,,,

The facts of a situation is never irrelevant. What a waste of taxpayer money. Basically tax payers are being asked to be a bill collector for a business.

Forum List

Back