Trump cuts New Hampshire rally short to receive remains of 2 soldiers killed in Afghanistan

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
/----/ Ask Pocahontas
Many 2020 Democrats Silent On Trump's Afghanistan, Syria ...
Many 2020 Democrats Silent On Trump's Afghanistan, Syria Withdrawals | HuffPost
Warren was one of the few likely Democratic candidates to publicly speak at length about the pullouts in Syria and Afghanistan following Trump's withdrawal announcement. In an interview with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow earlier this month, Warren said she supported withdrawing troops from both Syria and Afghanistan.

How has she done so far?

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

So do us a favor and STFU.
You are another Trump sheep.....whatever he does is gospel. Jesus himself won't stand a chance against the orange in your opinion i'm sure.
Issalamist you’re a zombie. You calling others “sheep” is laughable.

dude, I see the entire picture. That's what makes folks like me dangerous to the leftists. if they didn't cheat, they'd never win. Facts don't exist in their world. That's just a fact. Leftists have existed over the course of time on our planet, and they never change. If you really were serious about absorbing knowledge of parties, you'd invest an effort in the leftist history. The data exists. you have Chuck Schumer saying impeachment is bad while saying trump needs to be impeached. I say any impeachment is wrong. Even Clinton. what say you?

here a Wkikleak description for you to read. Look at the list.

Far-left politics - Wikipedia

"Far-left politics are political views located further on the left of the left-right spectrum than the standard political left. The term has been used to describe ideologies such as: communism, anarchism, neo-Marxism, anarcho-communism, left-communism, Marxism–Leninism, Stalinism, Trotskyism, and Maoism.[1][2][3]"

There is nothing "far left" about wanting to make sure that everyone can afford medical care. The rest of the entire first world does so.

Even Trump said he wanted that. Once again, he was lying.
medicare for all would eliminate our country. That's a fact.

The fact is, it is going to happen. It's just a matter of when. You are arguing that the greatest country in the world can not do what every other first world country can do. That's sad.
no other country has it. show me where?

Every other country has medical care for all. If you want it done a certain way you need to get on to your politician to do it that way. Otherwise you will get what you get. I am not interesting in "well, it's not exactly the same as ours". We will do it. It's just a matter of when.
nope, you're just wrong. sorry. you haven't done any work to even investigate your nonsense. It's only my job to show that you are wrong. here.

PolitiFact - Medicare for All: What it is, what it isn't

"The proposal would shake up nearly a fifth of the nation’s economy. While the approaches in other countries range from government-run health care to a mix of public and private insurance with strict government oversight, Medicare for All is uncharted territory in America. How the taxes to support huge governments costs would balance against the savings on premiums and care for individuals and employers is unknown."

There is nothing "far left" about wanting to make sure that everyone can afford medical care. The rest of the entire first world does so.

Even Trump said he wanted that. Once again, he was lying.

The fact is, it is going to happen. It's just a matter of when. You are arguing that the greatest country in the world can not do what every other first world country can do. That's sad.

Every other country has medical care for all. If you want it done a certain way you need to get on to your politician to do it that way. Otherwise you will get what you get. I am not interesting in "well, it's not exactly the same as ours". We will do it. It's just a matter of when.
nope, you're just wrong. sorry. you haven't done any work to even investigate your nonsense. It's only my job to show that you are wrong. here.

"The proposal would shake up nearly a fifth of the nation’s economy. While the approaches in other countries range from government-run health care to a mix of public and private insurance with strict government oversight, Medicare for All is uncharted territory in America. How the taxes to support huge governments costs would balance against the savings on premiums and care for individuals and employers is unknown."

If you want a mix, you better get on it. I do not care how we do it but I'm going to support someone I believe will do it and I do not care how they do it.

If you want a mix, you better get on it. I do not care how we do it but I'm going to support someone I believe will do it and I do not care how they do it.
so you back something that will destroy our economy? wow. way to step out. you have no justification. none. utopia doesn't exist anywhere. you want it. amazing. no man or woman is equal to another.

so you back something that will destroy our economy? wow. way to step out. you have no justification. none. utopia doesn't exist anywhere. you want it. amazing. no man or woman is equal to another.

Obviously just because you say something, that does not make it so.

I didn't say anything, I provided the links to those experts saying it. you're welcome.

funny you can't respond in kind.

/----/ Ask Pocahontas
Many 2020 Democrats Silent On Trump's Afghanistan, Syria ...
Many 2020 Democrats Silent On Trump's Afghanistan, Syria Withdrawals | HuffPost
Warren was one of the few likely Democratic candidates to publicly speak at length about the pullouts in Syria and Afghanistan following Trump's withdrawal announcement. In an interview with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow earlier this month, Warren said she supported withdrawing troops from both Syria and Afghanistan.

How has she done so far?
/----/ Squaw Liz-breath in heap big trouble. Need more Wompom for cutting edge smoke signals.
Elizabeth_Warren_Land_O_Fakes.jpg

I didn't say anything, I provided the links to those experts saying it. you're welcome.

No, you said it.

so you back something that will destroy our economy?

I could post a lot of things people say but I'd never quote them.

No, you said it.

then you'd be plagiarizing them. wow, you have no boundaries huh?

And it will destroy our economy. the experts say so. everyone. it isn't our current medicare program. It's all false and faked to promote it. it isn't medicare. just isn't. medicare allows private insurance. that's all you need to know as the difference.

No, you said it.

And it will destroy our economy. the experts say so.

Again, if that is what you believe, you better get on the ball and get something else passed.

No, you said it.

Again, if that is what you believe, you better get on the ball and get something else passed.
don't need anything else passed, healthcare is right where I want it. I'm still curious what about the current system bugs you. you've never stated.

No, you said it.

don't need anything else passed, healthcare is right where I want it. I'm still curious what about the current system bugs you. you've never stated.

I have hundreds of times.

No, you said it.

in this thread? funny how someone acts when they ain't got shit to back their story. truly funny. hilarious in fact.

DOVER AIR FORCE BASE, Del. — President Donald Trump traveled Monday to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan when a soldier dressed in an Afghan army uniform opened fire with a machine gun.

National security adviser Robert O’Brien told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One that the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers. He described such moments as “probably the toughest thing he does as president,” along with visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Thank you President Trump....waiting for the shit of this country to say he is pandering to the military.....which one of our subversives will be first?
They wouldn't be dead if he had done what he said he would do and pull the troops OUT of Afghanistan. Blood is on his hands.

DOVER AIR FORCE BASE, Del. — President Donald Trump traveled Monday to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan when a soldier dressed in an Afghan army uniform opened fire with a machine gun.

National security adviser Robert O’Brien told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One that the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers. He described such moments as “probably the toughest thing he does as president,” along with visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

------------

Thank you President Trump....waiting for the shit of this country to say he is pandering to the military.....which one of our subversives will be first?
They wouldn't be dead if he had done what he said he would do and pull the troops OUT of Afghanistan. Blood is on his hands.
any soldier that dies is on the president of the US. All that died under obammy are on obammy. right? BTW, That's why trump greets the caskets coming home and consoling the family. way to back into your corner.

------------

any soldier that dies is on the president of the US. All that died under obammy are on obammy. right? BTW, That's why trump greets the caskets coming home and consoling the family. way to back into your corner.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, McCain, Trump and a long list of others deserve to rot in hell for what they have done.

------------

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, McCain, Trump and a long list of others deserve to rot in hell for what they have done.
shit dude 600,000 died freeing the black man from demofks. Way to go Abraham huh?

What about JFK or any fking 60's demofk? Johnson? your head must be filled with poop.

No, you said it.

in this thread? funny how someone acts when they ain't got shit to back their story. truly funny. hilarious in fact.
pknopp what is it about the healthcare system today that has you bugged? tell me, I'd like to understand your issue.

pknopp what is it about the healthcare system today that has you bugged? tell me, I'd like to understand your issue.

Millions being unable to afford it. We now have people getting thrown in jail over medical bills. Medical bills are still the number one reason people have to file for bankruptcy.

Lastly, I don't think we as the greatest nation on Earth should have to settle for that.

Forum List

Back