Trump arrest watch

LOL. Yeah, our side wanted Rump to remain president so badly that we stormed the Capitol and threatened to hang Pence just so that we can have 4 more years of the orange douchebag. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Gad, and you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
No one died except Ashley Babbitt at the hand's of the scared or maybe not so scared cop. Now looking at the Democrat's record it is filled with untimely death and destruction. Fact.

No. Because started before Trump even took the White House, DC decided to oust him because they didn't like the president We the People elected.

We hate the country YOU have created that's not even the USA anymore.

Keep pushing and find out.
Hate this country? Then fuck off. Good riddence. :itsok:

and how was This search partisan?

If anyone else had those compartmental top secret intelligence at their home/resort, and refused to turn the numerous top secret documents back to the govt when asked and a year has passed..

do you think the government/FBI would not react?

If they've been political....it's by treating that crook with kid gloves.....for well over a year! His ass would have been in jail, LONG AGO if it were anyone else imo!

Seriously?
Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump, but the braindead Trump worshippers always fail to mention that fact when they claim the search was partisan.

All they're good for is parroting the bullshit spoon fed to them by the orange knuckle dragger & his goons of right wing media.

Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump, but the braindead Trump worshippers always fail to mention that fact when they claim the search was partisan.
So what. Supreme Court Justice White was nominated by JFK but turned out to be a fairly conservative SCOTUS Justice. Things don’t always turn out as they are expected to, you dolt.
All they're good for is parroting the bullshit spoon fed to them by the orange knuckle dragger & his goons of right wing media.
No, you retard. We have observational skills and actual intelligence; so not only can we see what’s going on, we can also recognize it. For you libtards, not so much.

No. Because started before Trump even took the White House, DC decided to oust him because they didn't like the president We the People elected.

We hate the country YOU have created that's not even the USA anymore.

Keep pushing and find out.
DC? Half of DC supported Trump, you moron. Who the hell do you think bankrolled Trump's campaign? Mom & Pop down at the corner store? Ever hear of Sheldon Adelson, you idiot?

Trump's campaign was bankrolled by Wall St banksters, corporate America & the 2%ers that he paid back with his tax cut, dummy.

There's your "man of the people".

So what. Supreme Court Justice White was nominated by JFK but turned out to be a fairly conservative SCOTUS Justice. Things don’t always turn out as they are expected to, you dolt.

No, you retard. We have observational skills and actual intelligence; so not only can we see what’s going on, we can also recognize it. For you libtards, not so much.
We can see how intelligent you are for still supporting Trump after he tried to overturn the election, shit for brains. And also this current catastrophe he caused for himself being a two bit fucking kleptomaniac.

Did I mention the threats to our national security that that motherfucker has caused with his theft of those documents, you imbecile?

We can see how intelligent you are for still supporting Trump after he tried to overturn the election, shit for brains.

You remain not just stupid but a determined liar, you scumbag shithead. He clearly didn’t try to overturn any election. His bjective was to deny Brandon a steal.
And also this current catastrophe he caused for himself being a two bit fucking kleptomaniac.
He also didn’t steal anything, you compulsive lying shit for brains.
Did I mention the threats to our national security that that motherfucker has caused with his theft of those documents, you imbecile?

You e previously lied about that too, you motherfucker. But that’s irrelevant because it’s just another of your endless lies.

Gfy

:fu:

Poor retard. Couldn't respond proving that he is a total stinking lying bag of shit. :itsok:

I did reply and again you remain off topic you lying retard. So.

Anything non topic this time, you bitch.
The poor dude BackAgain can't reply w/out calling a poster a moron, bitch, liar, scumbag, .......etc.

He resorts to insults when confronted with FACTS.
Then he'll call you a liar again.

I owned him so much he put me on Iggy.
Poor Bastard.

Nope, Trump found out the hard way that once the country had been corrupted for so long by leftist agenda's, and by Democrat sympathizers to the cause of the hard leftist, then he found out that resistance had become a hardcore leftist ideology who seek to destroy him, but hopefully he won't make such mistakes this time around ?

You remain not just stupid but a determined liar, you scumbag shithead. He clearly didn’t try to overturn any election. His bjective was to deny Brandon a steal.

He also didn’t steal anything, you compulsive lying shit for brains.

You e previously lied about that too, you motherfucker. But that’s irrelevant because it’s just another of your endless lies.

Gfy

:fu:
Awwwwww, you poor thing. Head exploding because your boy got his ass in a sling again? Boy, Trump really hit the jackpot this time which may land his ass in the slammer. Bingo!

Think you can handle it? Guess what imbecile? All your rants, your crying, your pissing & moaning & your LIES won't change a fucking thing, snowflake.

Trump ROBBED Top Secret documents & he DID try to overturn the election so YOU can fuck off & enjoy the ride. Your boy is not only a traitor, but he's also a fucking thief.

Awwwwww, you poor thing. Head exploding because your boy got his ass in a sling again? Boy, Trump really hit the jackpot this time which may land his ass in the slammer. Bingo!

Think you can handle it? Guess what imbecile? All your rants, your crying, your pissing & moaning & your LIES won't change a fucking thing, snowflake.

Trump ROBBED Top Secret documents & he DID try to overturn the election so YOU can fuck off & enjoy the ride. Your boy is not only a traitor, but he's also a fucking thief.
Your pathetic attempts to taming only demonstrate that you’re a worthless troll.

Robbed means theft by force. There was no theft at all, you ping’s asshole. And only a retard would allege force. You suck on every level.

I accept you pathetic surrender and you’re so totally retarded you don’t even realize you’ve surrendered. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Wow!
4i6Ckte.gif

1661730139472.png

Your pathetic attempts to taming only demonstrate that you’re a worthless troll.

Robbed means theft by force. There was no theft at all, you ping’s asshole. And only a retard would allege force. You suck on every level.

I accept you pathetic surrender and you’re so totally retarded you don’t even realize you’ve surrendered. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Spin it any way you want, mouth breather. How about stolen? Feel better now you moron?

The only surrender you need to worry about is when Trump turns his ass into the Feds once he's indicted.

Spin it any way you want, mouth breather. How about stolen? Feel better now you moron?
I feel fine. Thanks for your always retarded concern, you douche nozzle. And just to clear things up for you yet again, there was no theft, either. Damn, but you’re a fucking asshole retard.
The only surrender you need to worry about is when Trump turns his ass into the Feds once he's indicted.
I’m not worried about that either, you troll motherfucker. If Brandon is fool enough to allow the DOJ to seek an indictment and the persecutors obtain an indictment, then the chips will fall. It is not going to work out well for your trash Party.

I feel fine. Thanks for your always retarded concern, you douche nozzle. And just to clear things up for you yet again, there was no theft, either. Damn, but you’re a fucking asshole retard.

I’m not worried about that either, you troll motherfucker. If Brandon is fool enough to allow the DOJ to seek an indictment and the persecutors obtain an indictment, then the chips will fall. It is not going to work out well for your trash Party.
Biden has no say over who DOJ indicts or doesn't indict, CLOWN. Keep posting dumb shit, idiot.

Trump stole Top Secret documents whether or not your empty head can comprehend that your boy is nothing but a glorified thief. Now your hero can add that to his resume.

Biden has no say over who DOJ indicts or doesn't indict,

You’re one gullible assclown. I’m not talking about whether in some arcane political theory he has no say or some say, you fucking imbecile. I’m talking about reality. And the reality is that the AG worksnfornthebOresident. And if the President quietly whispers to the AG that he wouldn’t care to deal with political blowback that will come from indicting his predecessor and probably future candidate) , then you can bet your worthless ass tha of course he will get his say.
CLOWN. Keep posting dumb shit, idiot.
I leave the ignorant pretending to assholes like you. And you never fail to be a blowhard douchebag.
Trump stole Top Secret documents

No. He did not.
whether or not your empty head can comprehend that

Your claim is false regardless of how stridently your lie or even if you believe your false claim.
your boy is nothing but a glorified thief.
No. You’re just wrong and retarded.
Now your hero can add that to his resume.
No need. Your asshole predictions and claims don’t mean a thing.

I'd say I'm more worried about this.

1650719929109.png

Because that sick incestuous bastard is bringing more of this.
FB_IMG_1659379464845.jpg

Because liberals get their jollies off on 5 year olds. That is a proven fact.

You’re one gullible assclown. I’m not talking about whether in some arcane political theory he has no say or some say, you fucking imbecile. I’m talking about reality. And the reality is that the AG worksnfornthebOresident. And if the President quietly whispers to the AG that he wouldn’t care to deal with political blowback that will come from indicting his predecessor and probably future candidate) , then you can bet your worthless ass tha of course he will get his say.

I leave the ignorant pretending to assholes like you. And you never fail to be a blowhard douchebag.

No. He did not.

Your claim is false regardless of how stridently your lie or even if you believe your false claim.

No. You’re just wrong and retarded.

No need. Your asshole predictions and claims don’t mean a thing.
The AG is the top law enforcement official in the Country you fucking halfwit. It's a Presidential appointment but he does not per se work for the President. I guess they didn't teach that in GED class, right genius?

Btw, nice job letting Trump drag you into the gutter where he lives.

Forum List

Back