Trump arrest watch

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Time for the countdown. Three weeks in a few days and more baloney got laid on the American people today with the blacked out page after page “affadavidt”
They broke in on a feeling generated from anonymous sources (no where near probable cause) and after they say they found what they were illegally searching for they declare all is well and that their paperwork reasoning is best not revealed to us dumbass Americans. It was also a big screw you to the judge.

So, the countdown begins towards an FBI/SS showdowns which libs are rooting for so that things can go horribly wrong.

Time for the countdown. Three weeks in a few days and more baloney got laid on the American people today with the blacked out page after page “affadavidt”
They broke in on a feeling generated from anonymous sources (no where near probable cause) and after they say they found what they were illegally searching for they declare all is well and that their paperwork reasoning is best not revealed to us dumbass Americans. It was also a big screw you to the judge.

So, the countdown begins towards an FBI/SS showdowns which libs are rooting for so that things can go horribly wrong.
You don't follow things very closely, do you?

I'd say it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. The left is whipped up into a frenzy of hate, fear, and bigotry, and the DNC/FBI will want to capitalize on that. Also, there's no good economic news on the horizon and we just found out that Ashley Biden's diary detailing her sexual abuse at the hands of Joe was just authenticated.

I'd say it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. The left is whipped up into a frenzy of hate, fear, and bigotry, and the DNC/FBI will want to capitalize on that. Also, there's no good economic news on the horizon and we just found out that Ashley Biden's diary detailing her sexual abuse at the hands of Joe was just authenticated.
Joe might jump to front page so they gotta get Trump back there

Trump arrest watch​

I've got mine.

See the source image

They won't arrest Trump... they will come out and say they got what they wanted and that's that.... unless Trump keeps bashing them then they might try and charge him just to save face... but that will backfire hugely....

I'm not so sure, Ram. Trump has been spanking their asses red and he's not even in Washington or running for anything....yet.

I think their goal is to dream up some bogus justification to claim Trump is "disqualified" from reelection, despite there being no such provision in the Constitution, because, you know, orange, fat, bad hair and mean tweets. :eusa_whistle:

I'd say it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks.

No more than 6 weeks.

Need big headlines before the midterms.

They ain't got jack on Trump.

If the documents were of any importance they wouldn't have waited a year and a half to get them.

I'm still wondering if Trump didn't set this whole thing up as a trap (which has not been fully played out yet).

~~~~~~
There's nothing more on the minds of the Maoist Democrat Commies than the idea of seeing Trump marched out of Mar a largo in hand cuffs.
You have to wonder just how far the MDC are willing to go.
If they fall on their faces now, their next move will have be assassination.

Last edited:
when do we start winning?
The thing in office made many promises and promised unity. He has broken near all except the green deal. Tens of trillions of dollars printed up with most to pay off special interests. This with a near fifty/fifty government and no mandate. This is fascism. This is what fascism is. Progs even had the help of some Repubs as usual. Now many are poorer, and more are impoverished.

For?

I'd say it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. The left is whipped up into a frenzy of hate, fear, and bigotry, and the DNC/FBI will want to capitalize on that.
There is certainly fear. Fear the the psychopathice demagogue will again ascend to a position of power and flout the rule of law and the entire constitution. Fear that he will again disregard the path of office- the pledge to protect and abide by the constitution and to serve the American people will again be disregarded and made a mockery of. Yest there is also hate. Hate of everything that he stands for, but the bigotry is all his

Forum List

Back