Trump arrest watch

I'd say it will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. The left is whipped up into a frenzy of hate, fear, and bigotry, and the DNC/FBI will want to capitalize on that. Also, there's no good economic news on the horizon and we just found out that Ashley Biden's diary detailing her sexual abuse at the hands of Joe was just authenticated.
We have at least two more Jan. 6 Committee hearings in September.
Now Chene and crew can add espionage and another obstruction charge to the long littany of Trump's crimes against the nation.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Are we off our meds again? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

A worker's strike would be catastrophic. Especially since 75% of truckers support Trump.

Keep pushing.

and how was This search partisan?

If anyone else had those compartmental top secret intelligence at their home/resort, and refused to turn the numerous top secret documents back to the govt when asked and a year has passed..

do you think the government/FBI would not react?

If they've been political....it's by treating that crook with kid gloves.....for well over a year! His ass would have been in jail, LONG AGO if it were anyone else imo!

Seriously?
The only true statement that the orange douchebag ever said was (and I paraphrase), "I can shoot someone on 5th ave and the trumptards will still lick my butt".

How true. And we are finding that the more guilty he is proven to be, the more these idiots will support him.

The only true statement that the orange douchebag ever said was (and I paraphrase), "I can shoot someone on 5th ave and the trumptards will still lick my butt".

How true. And we are finding that the more guilty he is proven to be, the more these idiots will support him.

Your game. Your rules.

You hate it don't you? too bad.

Now that Ashley. Idea’s diary has been authenticated. Will Garland charge the president with sexually assaulting his daughter as a child? Only if it causes Trump not to be able to run in 2024.

No no no homo. You never spelled out how you know the now authenticated diary isn’t real. Ashley Biden verified it dumbfuck.
The two project veritas reporters just pleaded guilty for stealing Ashley Biden‘s diary In a Florida Court. In other words the court and it’s prosecutors verified its authenticity and accused the journalists of stealing it.

A worker's strike would be catastrophic. Especially since 75% of truckers support Trump.

Keep pushing.

LOL So, your side would bring down the economy because your orange douchebag got caught hiding classified documents?

Gad, you retards really hate our country, don't you? Thank God we have a true leader in the WH and your orange loser sits in Florida still whining about "stolen elections" even after a year and a half. :itsok:

It never stops amazing me how Trump's flock are so programmed to the nth degree to defend this crooked to his very core leader, the way y'all do with your made up conspiracy accusations against everyone else not bowing before your golden calf.
Conspiracies like us thinking conservative voices were being censored on SM platforms like Facebook or the FBI covering up Hunter Biden's laptop bull crap claiming Russia disinformation until sucklerburg admitted to it on Joe Rogan recently that the FBI told his company to be very wink wink vigilant about a coming dump in which was bull crap ? You mean those kinds of conspiracies that end up being true everytime you turn around ? You are going to learn one day that covering for the Democrat's is a failed position that you hold.

They ain't got jack on Trump.

If the documents were of any importance they wouldn't have waited a year and a half to get them.

I'm still wondering if Trump didn't set this whole thing up as a trap (which has not been fully played out yet).
So, you think that the FBI should have raided the house way back on May 2021 without giving the orange douchebag a chance to hide it?

Well, I am sure the authorities have learned their lesson on how to deal with this orange loser.

I think its great that Trumpers have these little self help comfort threads. Its important that you keep your spirits up in this difficult time.
I wish the left would keep out of it. You are not wanted here.

Sure, sweetheart. Does it involve storming the Capitol and trying to hang the VP? :auiqs.jpg:
Nah that was your sides tactics that didn't work for conservatives, otherwise if they were involved in any of the protest at the capital in a radical way. Yes some may have become involved in a protest that got out of control, but when your side does it you get rewarded as heroes by your leftist anarchist buddies (because you think that you are in the right even if you are found to be in the wrong), and worse the death of the innocent occurs, and the destruction of government property occurs, and even when the finding out that your people were wrong definitely occurs, it's often that you all still act as if you are right when you aren't right at all.. That's become a huge problem in this country now.

Nah that was your sides tactics that didn't work for conservatives, otherwise if they were involved in any of the protest at the capital in a radical way. Yes some may have become involved in a protest that got out of control, but when your side does it you get rewarded as heroes by your leftist anarchist buddies (because you think that you are in the right even if you are found to be in the wrong), and worse the death of the innocent occurs, and the destruction of government property occurs, and even when the finding out that your people were wrong definitely occurs, it's often that you all still act as if you are right when you aren't right at all.. That's become a huge problem in this country now.
LOL. Yeah, our side wanted Rump to remain president so badly that we stormed the Capitol and threatened to hang Pence just so that we can have 4 more years of the orange douchebag. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Gad, and you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back