Trump arrest watch

and how was This search partisan?

If anyone else had those compartmental top secret intelligence at their home/resort, and refused to turn the numerous top secret documents back to the govt when asked and a year has passed..

do you think the government/FBI would not react?

If they've been political....it's by treating that crook with kid gloves.....for well over a year! His ass would have been in jail, LONG AGO if it were anyone else imo!

Seriously?
It’s not just the search. It’s how they’ve treated him since before he won the election. Over 6 years of ceaseless nasty attacks. This current search warrant fiasco is just their latest effort.

So, you couldn't answer? Thanks for proving you are a stinking lying bag of shit. :itsok:
As you know, I did answer. Damn but you’re retarded. Thanks for proving you suck ass. :fu:

Back on topic. Since you are unable and/or unwilling to even try to be on topic, I remind you: it’s about the prospect of some “arrest” of President Trump.

Are you predicting that it “will” happen? I’ve already expressed my view. Maybe you’re simply too much of a punk ass bitch to stake your own claim.

As you know, I did answer. Damn but you’re retarded. Thanks for proving you suck ass. :fu:

Back on topic. Since you are unable and/or unwilling to even try to be on topic, I remind you: it’s about the prospect of some “arrest” of President Trump.

Are you predicting that it “will” happen? I’ve already expressed my view. Maybe you’re simply too much of a punk ass bitch to stake your own claim.
Poor retard. Couldn't respond proving that he is a total stinking lying bag of shit. :itsok:

LOL So, your side would bring down the economy because your orange douchebag got caught hiding classified documents?

Gad, you retards really hate our country, don't you? Thank God we have a true leader in the WH and your orange loser sits in Florida still whining about "stolen elections" even after a year and a half. :itsok:

No. Because started before Trump even took the White House, DC decided to oust him because they didn't like the president We the People elected.

We hate the country YOU have created that's not even the USA anymore.

Keep pushing and find out.

French is wrong. If anything, it is becoming clearer than ever that this is political and not a properly reasoned “investigation.”
Only to the Trump sycophants who fail to be objective and honest.

You know, the guys that Trump said wouldn’t turn their back on him if he shot someone on 5th ave.

AnyDay4.jpg

Forum List

Back