Did Facebook stock plunge because of accusations (credible) that he meddled in 2020 election?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

well, there was some reason for it plunging.

I never wanted to be on fb anyway... always knew there would be a privacy issue.. but nver dreamed I would see... well, read Mollie Hemingway's book Rigged (is all I can say)

Zuck thought of the day:

gotta get those damn conservatives back on fb!

Hate 'em but can't have this kind of exodus from my wonderful, albeit censoring and partisan and exclusive company!

I never wanted to be on fb anyway... always knew there would be a privacy issue.. but nver dreamed I would see... well, read Mollie Hemingway's book Rigged (is all I can say)

LOL your article is from february. it was down 7 today as was much of the market

Zuckerberg dropped a big ass bombshell on the Joe Rogan show when he confirmed the FBI ordered him to censor anything about Hunter Biden's laptop prior to the 2020 election.

Just this week we learned:

1. Ashley Biden's diary accusing Joe Biden of sexually abusing her as a child is real, and
2. The FBI colluded with Russia, China, and the Biden campaign to illegally influence the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back