Trump arrest watch

The AG is the top law enforcement official in the Country you fucking halfwit.
No kidding, you shithead. You figured that out. You’re adorable when you drool. :itsok:
It's a Presidential appointment but he does not per se work for the President.

Nonsense. Of course he does. Fireable at will, you imbecile.
I guess they didn't teach that in GED class, right genius?
I didn’t get my education via a GED. Stop projecting, you dope.
Btw, nice job letting Trump drag you into the gutter where he lives.
I’m not down there with you, dipshit. Again, you’re projecting.

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to see what’s right under your extremely stupid nose.

Last edited:
Time for the countdown. Three weeks in a few days and more baloney got laid on the American people today with the blacked out page after page “affadavidt”
They broke in on a feeling generated from anonymous sources (no where near probable cause) and after they say they found what they were illegally searching for they declare all is well and that their paperwork reasoning is best not revealed to us dumbass Americans. It was also a big screw you to the judge.

So, the countdown begins towards an FBI/SS showdowns which libs are rooting for so that things can go horribly wrong.
Are you rooting for criminals?

No kidding, you shithead. You figured that out. You’re adorable when you drool. :itsok:

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to see what’s right under your extremely stupid nose.
Oh, I know what's under my nose. You & are cult are willing to excuse ANYTHING that Trump does including breaking the law.

Must be quite a chore trying to come up with an endless stream of lies & excuses. But then again, you're down with the task.

Oh, I know what's under my nose. You & are cult are willing to excuse ANYTHING that Trump does including breaking the law.

Must be quite a chore trying to come up with an endless stream of lies & excuses. But then again, you're down with the task.
Clap. Take some penicillin and get vaporized. You’re an imbecile.

I’m not in a cult at all. More of your imbecility showing. And there is zero actual evidence for the claim that Trump broke the law. You want to believe it, so you do. You’re an asshole

The endless stream of bullshit is yours. I’m tired of your always off topic crap. You are utterly useless as well as entirely dishonest.

Gfy. :fu:

You’ve made it to the phantom zone. Bye bye bitch. Iggy for you.

Suck a bag of dicks (again) and choke on it.

😎

Time for the countdown. Three weeks in a few days and more baloney got laid on the American people today with the blacked out page after page “affadavidt”
They broke in on a feeling generated from anonymous sources (no where near probable cause) and after they say they found what they were illegally searching for they declare all is well and that their paperwork reasoning is best not revealed to us dumbass Americans. It was also a big screw you to the judge.

So, the countdown begins towards an FBI/SS showdowns which libs are rooting for so that things can go horribly wrong.
Trump arrest watch.

Where the watch never ends, and the arrest never happens.

Anyone supporting Biden and the Democrat's has something wrong with them for sure.

There is no comparisons between a TRUMP presidency and a Biden one, otherwise when it comes to the alledged corruption charge that is being levied by these Democrat's against Trump, and they are doing it all in hopes there of, and somehow in the Democrat's delusional mind's they have made deal's with the devil himself in order to try and hold on to their power at all cost.

All one has to do is to easily assess the entire picture in order to know what it's projecting outwardly when viewing it. Not a nice picture at all. The Democrat's when riding upon the scale of evilness has since run completely off the scale now.

Last edited:
Trump arrest watch.

Where the watch never ends, and the arrest never happens.
Oh they are hopeful, and they might actually try something just like they did with their raid, but they are testing the patience of the American people who know exactly what it's all about, and in this the Democrat's future power is going to be at great risk over their bull crap.

Thought all of this couldn't be seen or revealed due to the sensitivity of the case and the matter at hand ? So the FBI is still playing politics ????? Oh and it matters not if what you have there in the pic says top secret or not, otherwise if it's within the scope or privilege of the "president" to have those documents.

Forum List

Back