As President Trump is indicted for January 6, more evidence emerges that it was a set-up.

He should be, jan 6th shows the incometence, lying, and tyranny of democrats.

What was the CIA doing amongst the Trump crowd?

Why did the democrats refuse the national guard
Hilarious fuckup

Does your bagina itch?

Why did the democrats refuse the national guard
You have to remember who we're talking about. trump has been a con-man all his life. A lifetime of deiciet would make him an expert. Why would trump make the offer in the first place. He wanted to stop the proceeding and take over. Thinking like he does putting bigger numbers into the mix would lead to even greater violence and bloodshed. He cares nothing for anyone but himself so losing dozens or hundreds of his supporters in a fierce battle at the Capitol would serve his interests and cost him nothing. Again remember who he is. He uses people all the time. The death of all those supporters would have given him the authority to declare Martial law and remain in power. He and his Buddy Stone made sure there were other items in the plan that would give him plausible deniability if it failed. Fortunately it did and now they will attempt to use those other factors to make them seem like victims instead of perpetrators. Hopefully the jury will see through this facade.

You have to remember who we're talking about. trump has been a con-man all his life. A lifetime of deiciet would make him an expert. Why would trump make the offer in the first place. He wanted to stop the proceeding and take over. Thinking like he does putting bigger numbers into the mix would lead to even greater violence and bloodshed. He cares nothing for anyone but himself so losing dozens or hundreds of his supporters in a fierce battle at the Capitol would serve his interests and cost him nothing. Again remember who he is. He uses people all the time. The death of all those supporters would have given him the authority to declare Martial law and remain in power. He and his Buddy Stone made sure there were other items in the plan that would give him plausible deniability if it failed. Fortunately it did and now they will attempt to use those other factors to make them seem like victims instead of perpetrators. Hopefully the jury will see through this facade.
Nice rant, Biden has been the biggest con man my entire life.

It is not the businessmen who was the problem the last 60 years.

It is the parasite politicians, grifting for thier friends

Grifter —-> the former fuckup

Lo

WOW ! You just gave me a lot more ammunition to destroy your platform. But I'll just deal with the most outrageous for now. Put to rest the other two in other posts. trump's business history starts in 1971 when his father who was also a huckster handed over the family business to him. He continued with fraudulent and dubious ( shady ) business practices. Good / honest businessmen don't end up with thousands of lawsuits against them. Nor do they need to hide assets or artificially inflate the net worth of any properties. Excessive lies are also a good indicator of a bad business man . trump left a trail of victims a mile long and now he's damaged / infected an entire nation and it's people with his insanity. What a guy !

No other administration had so much cronyism ( totally irresponsible cronyism at that ) and nepotism ( again irresponsible nepotism ). trump's EGO made this only worse because if anyone that raised the slightest voice of concern about the direction ( far-right fascism ) trump was leading the country in , they went from.beomg a colleague to being the enemy amd let go. It was a real circus.

It's terrible to work across the aisle , have stable government and serve the people. We always needed a dictator like trump ( who isn't willing to move an inch to help anyone but himself ) to run the country his way.

No other administration had so much cronyism ( totally irresponsible cronyism at that ) and nepotism ( again irresponsible nepotism ). trump's EGO made this only worse because if anyone that raised the slightest voice of concern about the direction ( far-right fascism ) trump was leading the country in , they went from.beomg a colleague to being the enemy amd let go. It was a real circus.
sure it was, just as you were told to say by the democrat propaganda machine

falling prices for energy, falling prices for housing, falling prices for food, falling prices for clothing, falling imports of foreign products

so terrible

what do we get with the democrats, the promise that they will give us welfare for all they made unaffordable

( totally irresponsible cronyism at that )
you are so idiotic, such a dumbass, a moron, a gift to me, is there responsible cronyism?

you are so stupid and prove it,

what other democrat would want to be a democrat with the stupidity of you in the party

irresponsible cronyism? you really are that dumb, but hey, you got the "speling write", huh, hahahahahahaha,

you are so idiotic, such a dumbass, a moron, a gift to me, is there responsible cronyism?

what other democrat would want to be a democrat with the stupidity of you in the party

irresponsible cronyism? you really are that dumb, but hey, you got the "speling write", huh, hahahahahahaha,
So, how did Jared get 2billion from the Sandi royal family?

You used to be a run of the mill , not too bright, but very loud Trumper.

Now you come off as batshit crazy. You might want to tone it down

No , I witnessed it first hand practically every day on the news or in the newspaper. Never had a more chaotic administration in history.

falling prices for energy, falling prices for housing, falling prices for food, falling prices for clothing, falling imports of foreign products

so terrible

what do we get with the democrats, the promise that they will give us welfare for all they made unaffordable

No , I witnessed it first hand practically every day on the news or in the newspaper. Never had a more chaotic administration in history.
you witnessed democrat propaganda? we all did, that is your argument, I saw it on CNN

you could not present a more stupid argument if you tried

Forum List

Back