Trump agrees to testify under oath about his conversations with Comey

Since Homey testified that he leaked sensitive and classified information, as he knew that if it came out later that he would be sentenced to death,

Meetings with the president aren't classified, unless the president (or his staff) inform the person / people in the room that what was discussed is classified, and what the classification level is.

That's how Trump was able to tell the Russians about Top Secret Israeli intelligence.
Homey admitted to leaking to the media. FBI agents are held to a higher standard than is the press, trust me Homey is about to blow his own little brain out, unless he wants to bunk with Leroy and Blagobitch............
Trump loved leakers during the election. He said he loved Wikileaks.
Funny how Trump and followers tune has changed on leaking.
Trump says leaks are good if they help me, they are bad if they hurt me.
Trump says Comey told the truth when saying Trump was not being investigated but Comey lied when he said Trump asked him to step back on the investigation of Flynn.

Trump is very consistent on being inconsistent.

Oh... and All Franken can ask him under oath about his taxes, Russia, and many other things. That would be AWESOME!

All he has to say is
I don't recall
I don't recall
What is the meaning of "is" is?
I don't recall
I don't recall
What difference does it make

That would be the fast track to the 25th amendment.

Again no votes ...

First he would have to be under investigation

Then Mueller would have to issue a subpoena

Trump says no

Then the Supreme's would have to decide if they can force a sitting president to testify to a grand jury.

If you know a precedent please tell me

Carter, Ford, Reagan , Bush SR, Clinton all voluntary testified..

The problem with Trump under oath, is that he's held to his statement, and he would face the same penalty as Bill Clinton for lying under oath. That is, if republicans had any consistency.

Oh... and All Franken can ask him under oath about his taxes, Russia, and many other things. That would be AWESOME!

All he has to say is
I don't recall
I don't recall
What is the meaning of "is" is?
I don't recall
I don't recall
What difference does it make

Again no votes ...

Trump says no

Then the Supreme's would have to decide if they can force a sitting president to testify to a grand jury.

If you know a precedent please tell me

Carter, Ford, Reagan , Bush SR, Clinton all voluntary testified..

Trump said today he would testify under oath to prove Comey is a liar... so either Trump is a liar like when he said he would release his taxes, or he testifies under oath and gets slammed with questions that prove he is a liar.

Trump agrees to testify under oath about his conversations with Comey.

Will this be another promise he does not follow through on?

Who thinks Trump will ever testify under oath to congress or the special prosecutor.
Who cares? No matter what he says you leftards will continue to whine incessantly

Again no votes ...

If Trump, by an inability to recall recent events, would prove himself incapable of executing the office of the presidency.

Get out of here you know exactly what Bill and Hillary did under oath, they played so many games at stupidity.. That's how she got off with a guilty charge but "no intent"

All trump has to do is study them, the master criminal politicians of the past 40 years.

Since Homey testified that he leaked sensitive and classified information, as he knew that if it came out later that he would be sentenced to death,

Meetings with the president aren't classified, unless the president (or his staff) inform the person / people in the room that what was discussed is classified, and what the classification level is.

That's how Trump was able to tell the Russians about Top Secret Israeli intelligence.
Homey admitted to leaking to the media. FBI agents are held to a higher standard than is the press, trust me Homey is about to blow his own little brain out, unless he wants to bunk with Leroy and Blagobitch............
Trump says Comey told the truth when saying Trump was not being investigated but Comey lied when he said Trump asked him to step back on the investigation of Flynn.

That's how you learn to be a politician.

his,taxes have nothing to do with it. but hell tell franken to wstch rschel maddow. on russia, it is a joke, im sure trump would make him look stupid like he has done with all leftists

repeat after me.... there is NO collusion.....you guys keep falling for this, stupid is as stupid does

his,taxes have nothing to do with it. but hell tell franken to wstch rschel maddow. on russia, it is a joke, im sure trump would make him look stupid like he has done with all leftists

repeat after me.... there is NO collusion.....you guys keep falling for this, stupid is as stupid does

And repeat after me... this is past collusion, this now in the cover-up for those who were in collusion with Russia.

I'm not sure what Flynn has on Trump for Trump to be so much up his ass, but I sure hope it is worth is, for Trump to lose his office for it.

Think he will not, his people will be happy just because he said he would, plus what would be the point, the truth Is so mudded.

WikiLeaks is not the fucking FBI. Frankly every FBI agent should have much more sense than Homey

Trump agrees to testify under oath about his conversations with Comey.

Will this be another promise he does not follow through on?

Who thinks Trump will ever testify under oath to congress or the special prosecutor.

The 3D checkmate is coming. Prepare for more butthurt than you have ever witnessed (even more than nov. 9th).

And repeat after me... this is past collusion, this now in the cover-up for those who were in collusion with Russia.

I'm not sure what Flynn has on Trump for Trump to be so much up his ass, but I sure hope it is worth is, for Trump to lose his office for it.
The words Russian collusion have no meaning, and have never once been explained.

If I am wrong you can explain what it means now?

LOL u can't

Forum List

Back