Zionist genocide in Israel

Read your link.

According to your source, there should be an additional two billion dollars in 2005 compared to the previous year. Where are the two billion dollars?

Hamas hurts the Palestinians and gives Israel cause to attack. See Operation Cast Lead.

As you know, Zionist terrorist gangs began killing existing Palestinian civilians long before Israel helped create Hamas so it is inaccurate to claim that hostiles began on 7 October.

It's like claiming that WW 2 started with The Battle of the Bulge.

Thanks,

As you know, Zionist terrorist gangs began killing existing Palestinian civilians long before Israel helped create Hamas so it is inaccurate to claim that hostiles began on 7 October.

Thanks,
History is always written by the victors. Zionists say the hostilites began on 7 Oct. by Hamas despite it beginning in 1948 by the Zionists ..... and Britain claims WWII began when Hitler invaded Poland despite the fact that the UK never sent any troops to help defend Poland.

History is always written by the victors. Zionists say the hostilites began on 7 Oct. by Hamas despite it beginning in 1948 by the Zionists .....
Israelis say no such thing. Gaza has been attacking Israel for decades. The character and the scale of the attacks irrevocably changed on October 7. There is no going back.

Made of glass? I wondered why your lips have been so gentle around them. Now I know!
Another massive fail by pathetic glassnuts.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As expected.

Also, as usual, off topic. Allow me to assist your perpetual fail:

Please feel obligated to explain (in your usual grunting fashion, if necessary) how anything being done by Israel keeps any honest definition of “genocide” or even attempted genocide.

You’re on the clock. Go.

Thanks,

Yes . The Zionist terror gangs were formed in1920, 1922.

Israelis say no such thing. Gaza has been attacking Israel for decades. The character and the scale of the attacks irrevocably changed on October 7. There is no going back.

Gaza was never Jewish. Look at the history of Gaza. It goes back 4000 years.

Jewish Nationalism is like Nazism. Ugly stuff.

It endangers Israel.

Jewish-American political appointee publicly resigns from Biden administration over US support of Israel
Story by Sarah Rumpf-Whitten
• 2h •

AJewish-American political appointee in the Biden administration has resigned in a public letter in opposition of the president's policies in Israel.

Lily Greenberg Call penned a letter to Department of the Interior Sec. Deb Haaland, saying she can "no longer in good conscience continue to represent [the] administration amidst President Biden's disastrous, continued support for Israel's genocide in Gaza."

"I joined the Biden Administration because I believe in fighting for a better America, for a future where Americans can thrive: one with economic prosperity, a healthy planet, and equal rights for all people. I have dedicated my career to candidates who I believe would further this vision…" Call said in the letter that was posted on her X.

"However, I can no longer in good conscience continue to represent this administration amidst President Biden's disastrous, continued support for Israel's genocide in Gaza," she said.

The political appointee blamed President Biden for making Jews "less safe" by portraying them as "the face of the American war machine."

"Any system that requires the subjugation of one group over another is not only unjust, but unsafe. Jewish safety cannot — and will not come at the expense of Palestinian freedom," she said. "Making Jews the face of the American war machine makes us less safe. What seems like a lack of awareness in the Administration leadership of how critical this issue is to the American public is devastating to both communities, and politically disastrous."

Call said that she has spent her entire life in the Jewish community and that her family "escaped antisemitic persecution in Europe and found refuge in America."
Nonsense.

Fighting Hamas is the only thing Israel can do to defend its people.

Gaza was never Jewish. Look at the history of Gaza. It goes back 4000 years.

Jewish Nationalism is like Nazism. Ugly stuff.
History doesn't agree with you.

Evidence of a considerable Jewish population during the talmudic period in Gaza is provided also by a relief of a menorah, a shofar, a lulav, and an etrog, which appear on a pillar of the Great Mosque of Gaza; and various Hebrew and Greek inscriptions. According to the Karaite Sahl b. Maẓli'aḥ, Gaza, Tiberias, and Zoar were the three centers of pilgrimages in Ereẓ Israel during the Byzantine period.
In a great battle fought near Gaza in 635, the Arabs vanquished the Byzantines; the city itself fell soon afterward. It remained the seat of the governor of the Negev, as is known from the Nessana Papyri. The Jewish and Samaritan communities flourished under Arab rule; in the eighth century, R. Moses, one of the masoretes, lived there. In the 11th century R. Ephraim of Gaza was head of the community of Fostat (old Cairo).
Meshullam of Volterra in 1481 found 60 Jewish householders there and four Samaritans. All the wine of Gaza was produced by the Jews (A.M. Luncz, in Yerushalayim, 191
8)
. Obadiah of Bertinoro records that when he was there in 1488, Gaza's rabbi was a certain Moses of Prague who had come from Jerusalem (Zwei Briefe, ed. by A. Neubauer (1863), 19). Gaza flourished under Ottoman rule; the Jewish community was very numerous in the 16th and 17th centuries. The Karaite Samuel b. David found a Rabbanite synagogue there in 1641 (Ginzei Yisrael be-St. Petersburg, ed. by J. Gurland (1865), 11). In the 16th century there were a bet din and a yeshivah in Gaza, and some of its rabbis wrote scholarly works. Farm-owners were obliged to observe the laws of terumah ("priestly tithe"), ma'aserot ("tithes"), and the sabbatical year. At the end of the 16th century the Najara family supplied some of its rabbis; Israel *Najara, son of the Damascus rabbi Moses Najara, author of the "Zemirot Yisrael," was chief rabbi of Gaza and president of the bet din in the mid-17th century. In 1665, on the occasion of Shabbetai Ẓevi's visit to Gaza, the city became a center of his messianic movement, and one of his principal disciples was *Nathan of Gaza. The city was occupied by Napoleon for a short time in 1799. In the 19th century, the city declined. The Jews concentrated there were mainly barley merchants; they bartered with the Bedouins for barley which they exported to the beer breweries in Europe.
Under Mandatory rule Gaza developed slowly; the last Jews left the town as a result of the anti-Jewish Arab disturbances in 1929.​

Gaza | Encyclopedia.com

Forum List

Back