Trump agrees to testify under oath about his conversations with Comey

Oh... and All Franken can ask him under oath about his taxes, Russia, and many other things. That would be AWESOME!

his,taxes have nothing to do with it. but hell tell franken to wstch rschel maddow. on russia, it is a joke, im sure trump would make him look stupid like he has done with all leftists

repeat after me.... there is NO collusion.....you guys keep falling for this, stupid is as stupid does

And repeat after me... this is past collusion, this now in the cover-up for those who were in collusion with Russia.

I'm not sure what Flynn has on Trump for Trump to be so much up his ass, but I sure hope it is worth is, for Trump to lose his office for it.
The words Russian collusion have no meaning, and have never once been explained.

If I am wrong you can explain what it means now?

LOL u can't

Like usual, you don't make any fucking sense.

Trump is very consistent on being inconsistent.

The problem with Trump under oath, is that he's held to his statement, and he would face the same penalty as Bill Clinton for lying under oath. That is, if republicans had any consistency.
Trump knows there's no one that could prove him wrong... that's why he cleared the room before he talked to Comey which is unprecedented kicking out your own VP and others on your staff..
He'd have no trouble lying under oath. He's really an evil man. Has been all his life from the very beginning when he refused to rent to blacks and the Justice Dept had to step in.

Oh... and All Franken can ask him under oath about his taxes, Russia, and many other things. That would be AWESOME!

his,taxes have nothing to do with it. but hell tell franken to wstch rschel maddow. on russia, it is a joke, im sure trump would make him look stupid like he has done with all leftists

repeat after me.... there is NO collusion.....you guys keep falling for this, stupid is as stupid does

And repeat after me... this is past collusion, this now in the cover-up for those who were in collusion with Russia.

I'm not sure what Flynn has on Trump for Trump to be so much up his ass, but I sure hope it is worth is, for Trump to lose his office for it.
What's your evidence of collusion and cover up? do you know what the word evidence means?

The words Russian collusion have no meaning, and have never once been explained.

LOL u can't

LOL you just admitted that I am correct as you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION as to what Russian collusion means.

We thank you for your truthfulness. You may finish your beer now

LOL u can't

LOL u can't

LOL you just admitted that I am correct as you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION as to what Russian collusion means.

Gave up already huh??????????????????????????

LOL you r too easy

LOL u can't

I told you, it isn't about Trump colluding with Russia, it is about him trying to look out for his friends and cover up what they did...

LOL u can't

I told you, it isn't about Trump colluding with Russia, it is about him trying to look out for his friends and cover up what they did...
...still no evidence.

If Trump is willing to testify, then he has an angle up his sleeve. Art of the Deal. What, do you think he woke up one morning, tripped getting out of bed and fell into being President of the United States??? He gets you rubes every time.

sucker.jpg

If Trump is willing to testify, then he has an angle up his sleeve. Art of the Deal. What, do you think he woke up one morning, tripped getting out of bed and fell into being President of the United States??? He gets you rubes every time.

View attachment 132027

You realize the guy that helped write Art of the Deal with Trump says Trump is an idiot?
How big is his empire?

View attachment 132027

You realize the guy that helped write Art of the Deal with Trump says Trump is an idiot?

Gee, then there is still hope for us all if you can be a stewed jackass moron and make 10 billion dollars!

View attachment 132027

Gee, then there is still hope for us all if you can be a stewed jackass moron and make 10 billion dollars!

Yeah it kind of helps when you come from a rich family with lots of ties.

View attachment 132027

It helps when daddy is rich, real estate is hot, and you rip people off.

View attachment 132027

Twitter says Trump is a moron. He can't spell.

LOL u can't

LOL in other words you have realized that Russian collusion has no meaning, and now you actually are moronic enough to say that the dems are not babbling about Russian collusion, as they are. Kid, both you and the democratic party have just self destructed.

LOL u can't

LOL in other words you have realized that Russian collusion has no meaning, and now you actually are moronic enough to say that the dems are not babbling about Russian collusion, as they are. Kid, both you and the democratic party have just self destructed.

No, I realize that with the insulation around Trump is going to more than likely make it hard to find him guilty of it... but his incessant feelings to protect the people that insulated him will be his downfall.

LOL u can't

No, I realize that with the insulation around Trump is going to more than likely make it hard to find him guilty of it... but his incessant feelings to protect the people that insulated him will be his downfall.

Guilty of what, kid I told you that Russian collusion is actually a fake term with no meaning, You proved it by not being able to explain what it means.

You are brain dead like the other zombies that say whatever CNN tells them to say.

Can you tell us again that Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton, just for laughs.

Guilty of what, kid I told you that Russian collusion is actually a fake term with no meaning, You proved it by not being able to explain what it means.

You are brain dead like the other zombies that say whatever CNN tells them to say.

Can you tell us again that Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton, just for laughs.

Do you think calling me kid means something? Are you so fucking retarded that I have to explain what it means to you? I knew you were a fucking idiot, but since you need help with a word like collusion, I underestimated your stupidity.

Forum List

Back