To Trump, a "non disclosure agreement" and a "loyalty oath" have nothing in common

Comey is a leaker, that violates both loyalty and non disclosure

See, I always thought that a "non disclosure agreement" was a "loyalty oath" but in fancier legal jargon.

NDA 101: What Is a Non-Disclosure Agreement?

Loyalty Oaths - Dictionary definition of Loyalty Oaths | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary

Trump asked "Who asks new employees for a loyalty oath?" in today's speech.
But he asks all employees to sign a "non disclosure agreement".

Non disclosure agreements are used all the time. Businesses negotiating a merger or any other agreement that requires sharing information that should not be made public use these agreements . Specific information can be dispersed without it being released to everyone. I have never heard of a loyalty oath other than in an old King Arthur movie or something similar to that.

See, I always thought that a "non disclosure agreement" was a "loyalty oath" but in fancier legal jargon.

Loyalty Oaths - Dictionary definition of Loyalty Oaths | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary

Non disclosure agreements are used all the time. Businesses negotiating a merger or any other agreement that requires sharing information that should not be made public use these agreements . Specific information can be dispersed without it being released to everyone. I have never heard of a loyalty oath other than in an old King Arthur movie or something similar to that.
when i was in grade school we used to be forced to say a "loyalty" oath every morning....

I'm still wondering why they are calling Comey a leaker. I mean, he didn't release any classified information, because if the conversation between Trump and Comey was to be classified, Trump should have said so at the beginning, but he didn't.

All Comey did was release a transcript of a conversation that he had. Nothing was classified, and so there was nothing leaked.

when i was in grade school we used to be forced to say a "loyalty" oath every morning....

I guess the Pledge of Allegiance could be considered a loyalty oath. I didn't think of that. That's to the country, and not an individual though.

I guess the Pledge of Allegiance could be considered a loyalty oath. I didn't think of that. That's to the country, and not an individual though.

Yep, and everyone in the military has sworn a loyalty oath to the Constitution, but nobody that I know of ever was asked for their loyalty towards a specific officer.

Really? what did he leak?

Ivana is releasing her book soon. She describes many conversations she had with Trump. Is she guilty of leaking in the advance release sections that have already been released.

Ivana Trump Is Publishing a Book Called Raising Trump

Ivana Trump Is Publishing a Book Called Raising Trump
It’s due out on September 12 of this year.

And yet there is STILL no evidence of collusion, obstruction of justice, or any other alice in wonderland tale that the libs are dreaming of.

The investigations have only just begun. Plenty of time to find the truth.

Dean doesnt know what loyalty is. Can't say that's a stunning revelation
As a veteran, when I swore loyalty, it was to the country, not a person.

Seems it's you who doesn't understand loyalty to the country. Unless it's Russia. You are loyal to Russia, right? Hey, it's OK to be loyal to Russia. Even better if you go back to Siberia. I think you will be happier there than here. Assuming you are here and not at home in Moscow.

What classified material did he leak?
Classified or not, Comey is a leaker
Gawd, what is with you guys? Comey had a conversation with the president. He is not and was never obligated to keep everything said between them a "secret". Comey is not a "fan".
You guys are a dumb as candy corn. You are like children's scissors. Cute, colorful, not too sharp.

Where's the loyalty oath coming from? Any actual sources?
According to Comey, it came from Trump. Clearly, Trump is a liar. We know that for a fact. Why do you still believe everything he says? And what happens when he changes his story? Then you believe that?

Where's the loyalty oath coming from? Any actual sources?
According to Comey, it came from Trump. Clearly, Trump is a liar. We know that for a fact. Why do you still believe everything he says? And what happens when he changes his story? Then you believe that?
Don't play your little 5 year old toddler games with me. What's your source that Comey claimed Trump wanted him to take a loyalty oath?

Forum List

Back