Trump admits documents were not declassified

Incorrect. Trump never said the iran document wasnt declassified. He never had the iran document to begin with. What he said was "see this. I could have declassied this stuff but i didnt". Do you know what he was referring to? He was holding newspaper articles where the General was claiming that Trump wanted to invade Iran. It was a lie and that General actually wrote up plans to invade iran. He was saying that he should have declassified that information to prove that the general lied.

Everyone in the room on that recording says there were no classified documents shown. Also, the FBI never found iran war plans at Mara Lago.

This entire story is a lie meant to confuse the public.

That's quite the fairy tale you wrote.

The Defence Department has battle plans for attack all of America's "enemies". And yes, the Iran battle plan was one of the documents he had in his possession. He said that this document proved it wasn't him who wanted to invade Iran. General Milly gave him that document. He's the one who wanted to invade Iran.

This whole statement by Trump is so extraordinarly stupid because he seems unaware that the Pentagon has these battle plans already prepared.

The Defence Department has battle plans for attack all of America's "enemies". And yes, the Iran battle plan was one of the documents he had in his possession. He said that this document proved it wasn't him who wanted to invade Iran. General Milly gave him that document. He's the one who wanted to invade Iran.

This whole statement by Trump is so extraordinarly stupid because he seems unaware that the Pentagon has these battle plans already prepared.
You are incorrect. And also, everyone in that room denies seeing any classified documents.

Barr sound more and more like a dumbass everytime he speaks.
Trump bum kissers are very upset by the former toady now expressing respect for the law.

Of course, the Loser's crapping on American democracy has many conservative legal scholars expressing the hope that he will be brought to justice expeditiously:

... The amicus brief was submitted to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia as a project of the Democracy 21 Education Fund in the January 6, 2021, case against Trump. It comes as the former president and his team look to push the case until after the election...
The brief, which stresses a speedy trial is in the American public’s interest, amounts to a considerable rebuke of Trump’s legal team’s calls for the proceedings to be drawn out. The Republican credentials of its authors fly in the face of the former president’s repeated argument that his trial’s timeline is a partisan exercise against him.
“There is no more important issue facing America and the American people – and to the very functioning of democracy – than whether the former president is guilty of criminally undermining America’s elections and American democracy in order to remain in power notwithstanding that the American people had voted to confer their power upon the former president’s successor, President Joseph Biden,” reads the brief by 11 prominent Republican legal experts.
“Nothing less is at stake than the American experiment in democracy and democratic government that began with our nation’s founding almost two hundred and fifty years ago.”...
Among those who signed onto the brief are Alberto Gonzales, a former attorney general of the United States and counsel to the president in the George W. Bush administration, and J. Michael Luttig, a retired federal appellate judge who counseled then-Vice President Mike Pence about his duties certifying the 2020 election. Luttig, a former judge on the 4th US Circuit Court of Appeals who is considered a Republican legal heavyweight, has become increasingly outspoken in his criticism of Trump and the GOP.

Last edited:

This is the entire crux of the Trump indictment. They have Trump on tape saying his documents were classified and talking about them to some friends.

No it's not.

All Trump had to do was say they were not classified and everything would be OK, but they have him on tape saying they were classified, therefore, he should not have had them and certainly should not have been talking about them.

Which of the documents indictments references or is dependent on classification status?

So the left goes after him with the Espionage Act created by President Wilson.

The Espionage Act of 1917 was passed just two months after America entered World War I and was primarily intended by Congress to combat actual espionage on behalf of America’s enemies, like publishing secret U.S. military plans. But federal prosecutors and judges, following Wilson’s lead, fixated on Section 3 of the Espionage Act, which targeted individuals who “willfully cause or attempt to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, [or] refusal of duty” in the military.

In short, Wilson used the Act to squash any public opposition to the war as around 2000 American ended up being jailed for saying things Wilson did not like about the war.

However, the Left will use the Espionage Act like Wilson, expanding it to meet their political goals, even though Trump was not trying to cause insubordination, disloyalty, or mutiny, etc., nor was he trying to sell secrets to enemies of the US. No, Trump was just being stupid, much like Hillary carelessly handled state secrets with her emails on her private server that was hacked repeatedly by enemies of the US government.

If he violated the law, he needs to be held accountable. Political goals are not relevant.

The funny part is, Hillary gave state secrets to the enemies of the US as where Trump did not even though both were acting like idiots. yet only Trump will be held accountable.

Link regarding state secrets to enemies?

More false equivalence.

Then you had Biden who, as Senator, held on to confidential documents that he had no power to declassify, hence it was illegal for him to have. Of course, no one cares about that either.
False equivalence. No provable intent.

Jack Smith obviously knows what he is doing is illegal.
That is why he needs to be in jail, not Trump.
I do not like Trump, but what Jack Smith is trying to do is not how you run an election.
You can give up with the "I do not like Trump" psych op. Nobody believes you.

Incorrect. Trump never said the iran document wasnt declassified. He never had the iran document to begin with. What he said was "see this. I could have declassied this stuff but i didnt". Do you know what he was referring to? He was holding newspaper articles where the General was claiming that Trump wanted to invade Iran. It was a lie and that General actually wrote up plans to invade iran. He was saying that he should have declassified that information to prove that the general lied.

Everyone in the room on that recording says there were no classified documents shown. Also, the FBI never found iran war plans at Mara Lago.

This entire story is a lie meant to confuse the public.
:th_believecrap:

Tillerson said that Trump is a moron. Others have said something to the effect he's capable of fucking up a wet dream.

Trump admitted that one document, the plan to invade Iran, was not declassified.
The thread title says "documents".

Trump can't declassify atomic energy documents.

Link to them saying that liar
You always demand links, i provide them, then you refuse to admit you were wrong in the end anyway, so i think ill just skip this pointless exercise.

You always demand links, i provide them, then you refuse to admit you were wrong in the end anyway, so i think ill just skip this pointless exercise.
Either provide the link or admit you are full of shit

You are incorrect. And also, everyone in that room denies seeing any classified documents.

Not according to their Grand Jury testimony, and not according to the TV interviews I've seen.

I've hearing news that Donald Trump's personal assistant has flipped. I don't know what she could tell the prosecution that Trump hasn't already confessed to, other than her admission that Trump would give her "to do" lists on the backs of documents with classified markings.

Forum List

Back