Who believes girls should race men? Who believes Girls should face men in any sport?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Men when I was young were trained to respect women. Not by running them down or whipping them playing sports, but Title 9 was created to help Women get the break under law that nature did not hand them. What woman who weighs 300 pounds can handle a man who weighs the same? She is fat. He is well developed. He plays pro football and she eats in contests.

Any opinions about this?

What woman who weighs 300 pounds can handle a man who weighs the same? She is fat. He is well developed. He plays pro football and she eats in contests.

Any opinions about this?
Forever I've said men and women competitions should be separate.
Trans need their own category.

Now, about your weight comment.
Any Opinions......yes, you are a disgusting OLD pig.

Men when I was young were trained to respect women. Not by running them down or whipping them playing sports, but Title 9 was created to help Women get the break under law that nature did not hand them. What woman who weighs 300 pounds can handle a man who weighs the same? She is fat. He is well developed. He plays pro football and she eats in contests.

Any opinions about this?
You are an assumptions person thus I do not agree ....with you

Forever I've said men and women competitions should be separate.
Trans need their own category.

Now, about your weight comment.
Any Opinions......yes, you are a disgusting OLD pig.
You must be half pig since you wallow in the mud. Nothing I said can cause a decent human to reply like that to me.

My question is how many lock-step democrat forum members who support it now, also supported it ten years ago?

I'm thinking a resounding zero.

Griner, a Trans woman or what? Sounds like a man.

She DOES sound like a man.
I would hate that anyone cheated the "SPORTS" and pretended to be something different.

What is your point Robert?

No Men should compete in Women's Sports. Period.

Really, you PIG.
Again you prove you only attack Republicans.

It was how to set up a discussion. I am no sort of animal. Can't you attack Democrats once in a while?

She DOES sound like a man.
I would hate that anyone cheated the "SPORTS" and pretended to be something different.

What is your point Robert?

No Men should compete in Women's Sports. Period.
She discusses issues like a man. And you admit my point. Thanks.

She discusses issues like a man. And you admit my point. Thanks.
Have I EVER stated otherwise?

I've been a teacher and a coach for over 40 years.
Coaching both HS and MS Boys and Girls.

What is your fucking point old man?

Even if the genders don't face off against each other in sports, it will always be done in some other way. When nominated for Entertainer of the Year at the country music award shows, both males and females can qualify for the honor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Have I EVER stated otherwise?

I've been a teacher and a coach for over 40 years.
Coaching both HS and MS Boys and Girls.

What is your fucking point old man?
You sound argumentative for an odd reason. Because you are at war with a Republican?

Forum List

Back