What the marxists want. You know, marxism. Like in North Korea.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Don't worry left wing middle class. Maybe the rats here will also eat your eyeballs as you lay dying.

Ohhhh, I'm sure this is on tiktok and this North Korean woman is just lying about the conditions there.

What drives much of the left is the need for unbridled power and control over others to assuage their feelings of worthlessness and lack of meaning in their lives.

Don't worry left wing middle class. Maybe the rats here will also eat your eyeballs as you lay dying.

Ohhhh, I'm sure this is on tiktok and this North Korean woman is just lying about the conditions there.

I disagree

The Left cares NOTHING about Marxism.

But the reason they are Marxist to begin with, is that for Marxism to have just a chance of working, the state needs complete control over all of society.

This is what draws despots to Marxism like a moth to the flame.

But if they defile Marxist principles and ideology, which all Marxists end up doing, oh well.

What are you gong to do about it?

But the reason they are Marxist to begin with, is that for Marxism to have just a chance of working, the state needs complete control over all of society.
Which aspect of a society did Marx believe to be the most important?
john-f.-kennedy---a-thousand-days----by-arthur-schlesinger-jr.--1965--my-father-always-told-me-that-all-businessmen-13660.jpg

"Whoever is in charge of the economy is in charge of society and its population."

Marxism (Sociology): Meaning, Cultural & Examples.

Forum List

Back