Trump admits documents were not declassified

You need to get your legal opinion to Special Counsel Jack Smith ASAP!
Apparently YOU have a much more informed opinion on this law than the people who actually have....uh....law degrees and years of experience.
They desperately need to hear from you.

:auiqs.jpg:

Jack Smith obviously knows what he is doing is illegal.
That is why he needs to be in jail, not Trump.
I do not like Trump, but what Jack Smith is trying to do is not how you run an election.

Wrong.
Trump never said much about Jan 6 at all.
He simply said he thought here had been massive voter fraud.
It is the fact the armed police could easily have cleared out the protestors at any time that makes it a "one day" event.
Also there is the fact they brought no sleeping bags, food, etc.
Obviously they did not intent to "occupy" any building.

There also is not evidence of any wrong doing by Trump in any state.
Alternate electors are the norm. They are selected ahead of time, just in case.

The only real crime so far are the illegal impeachments and indictments.
They are actual, deliberate, and in violation of the law.
I was going to respond…

But you are just making shit up

Ironic since one of the worst, most seditious office holders we ever had was Wilson. Tyrant, sociopath, globalist regressive piece of shit.

Woodrow Wilson. The president who saved the world from tryanny in WWI. The president who was elected to fight corruption in Washington.

I can see where you have would problems when a Democrat takes on crime and corruption in Washington. Just look at how you reacted to Donald Trump finally being arrested for January 6 and all of the other crimes. He has been committing all of his adult life.

I do not like Trump, but what Jack Smith is trying to do is not how you run an election.

You obviously don’t know your ass in a hole from a hole in the ground or you would never post anything so insanely stupid.

The only reason Trump announced he was running for office two years before the election was because he thought they couldn’t indict him in the “middle of an election”.

Running for office was his get out of jail, free card. Then when he was reinstalled as president, the charges would be dropped in the file would go away just like the investigations, he kiboshed after his last election.

But as usual, Donald Trump shot himself in the foot because he’s just that stupid. If Trump had been a smart man, he would’ve found out that the DOJ’s policy is not to indict within six months of an election. By declaring his candidacy, Trump early, sped up the time line for charges because Smith wants to trial over with before the election before that six month hiatus kicks in next June.

Jack Smith doesn't give a flying flip about the election!
His job is to objectively investigate Trump's crimes and then to prosecute him.

Trump admitted that one document, the plan to invade Iran, was not declassified.
The thread title says "documents".
Incorrect. Trump never said the iran document wasnt declassified. He never had the iran document to begin with. What he said was "see this. I could have declassied this stuff but i didnt". Do you know what he was referring to? He was holding newspaper articles where the General was claiming that Trump wanted to invade Iran. It was a lie and that General actually wrote up plans to invade iran. He was saying that he should have declassified that information to prove that the general lied.

Everyone in the room on that recording says there were no classified documents shown. Also, the FBI never found iran war plans at Mara Lago.

This entire story is a lie meant to confuse the public.

Do you any proof that Biden lied for over a year to keep those documents, and plotted and directed his people to hide them from the Feds?
It was illegal for him to have the documents, fuckstick. That's all that matters. He lied for over 10 years.

There's nothing objective about his prosecution. He's Biden's hired thug.

We have never had this situation in our history because most politicians had the good taste to resign from a campaign once indicted.

Trump knows Republicans will vote for him regardless of what he has been convicted of.

We have never had this situation in our history because most politicians had the good taste to resign from a campaign once indicted.

Trump knows Republicans will vote for him regardless of what he has been convicted of.
No president has ever been indicted before. Why is caving into a gang of thugs "good sense?"
I will vote for him whatever Bidens thugs charge him with. The voters know it's all the work of criminals. Then when Trump is in office, he can dish out the same treatment that Biden dished out.

No president has ever been indicted before. Why is caving into a gang of thugs "good sense?"
I will vote for him whatever Bidens thugs charge him with. The voters know it's all the work of criminals. Then when Trump is in office, he can dish out the same treatment that Biden dished out.
:fu:

Yeah, I didn't think so. He didn't lie. YOU did. Standard Trumpian projection.

You're a silly little goofball. Your opinion means nothing. Sorry.
Of course he lied. Everything that comes out of Biden's mouth is a lie. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if he lies or tells the truth. It's illegal for him to have the documents. He has no authority to have classified documents in his possession.

What part of that don't you understand?

Pathetic efforts at contriving fake equivalencies and postpone justice aside, Trump may be afforded the opportunity to refute the damning evidence against him expeditiously.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Special counsel Jack Smith told a federal judge there is "no basis in law or fact" for indefinitely postponing the federal trial of Trump and urged the court to proceed with jury selection in December.
In a new court filing, Smith wrote that one of Trump's legal arguments "borders on frivolous" and said there's no evidence that waiting until after the 2024 presidential election would make the process any easier.
"The legal issues Defendants raise do not justify deviation from a speedy trial date, much less open-ended deferral of considering one," wrote Smith and assistant special counsel David Harbach.
Trump faces dozens of felony charges for willful retention of national security information, including highly classified papers he allegedly stored in a ballroom and a bathroom at his Florida resort. He's also accused of conspiring to obstruct the FBI investigation alongside his valet Walt Nauta, who allegedly moved boxes to evade government scrutiny.

Anyone who has look at any of the classified doc law, ( like EO 13526 ) and easily tell that Trump violated nothing.
Presidents have full arbitrary authority to give anyone classified docs, forever, including himself.

Of the 15,000 docs stored at Mar-a-Lago, only 71 were classified, and all were obsolete.

It is the FBI who has not security clearance to see those docs.
It was the raid that was illegal.

So he knew they were there, and lied about having them?

That is a lie.

Since only 71 of the 15,000 docs at Mar-a-lago were classified, I doubt Trump knew anything at all about them.
But even the classified ones were still legal, and the only thing illegal was the FBI taking them.

In contrast, Biden was only a member of congress, without any security clearance, so then had to know that even him looking at classified docs was illegal, much less taking copies.

Anyone who has look at any of the classified doc law, ( like EO 13526 ) and easily tell that Trump violated nothing.
If you follow reality, you readily discover that is not true.

Presidents have full arbitrary authority to give anyone classified docs, forever, including himself.

Of the 15,000 docs stored at Mar-a-Lago, only 71 were classified, and all were obsolete.

It is the FBI who has not security clearance to see those docs.
It was the raid that was illegal.
Fortunately, evidence will be submitted to juries of Trump's peers who will assess it dispassionately, and listen to Trump's attempts to refute it before issuing a verdict.

That is a lie.

Since only 71 of the 15,000 docs at Mar-a-lago were classified, I doubt Trump knew anything at all about them.
But even the classified ones were still legal, and the only thing illegal was the FBI taking them.

In contrast, Biden was only a member of congress, without any security clearance, so then had to know that even him looking at classified docs was illegal, much less taking copies.
They continue to deny that. Somehow they believe what Biden did is legal and what Trump did is illegal when it's precisely the opposite. They are so brainwashed, it's breathtaking.

Barr sound more and more like a dumbass everytime he speaks.

Forum List

Back