Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

I don’t have a double standard because I don’t make shit up and expect others to just believe it.

The law states how someone can be authorized to access classified information and Trump wasn’t.
so right after you say you dont have dbl standards you go ahead and show you have dbl standards,,,

CLASSIC LEFTISTS TACTIC,,

so right after you say you dont have dbl standards you go ahead and show you have dbl standards,,,

CLASSIC LEFTISTS TACTIC,,
You claimed that the president can just hand classified documents to people to keep forever.

You claimed it happens all the time.

You just made that up.

Classic right wing tactic.

1710553067521.png

You haven’t shown anything. You make a lot of claims but do not substantiate them.

And when I ask you to do so, your replies are completely irrelevant to the topic.

Hur‘s report indicates that Trump could not have access to classified information. Trump met none of these qualifications.
View attachment 917682
Hur made clear in his report he didn’t investigate trumps case

1. Huh? This whole document fiasco occurred after Trump left office.
2. Calling highly classified DOD documents personal is absurd. We don't have to take such absurd things seriously.
Trump took the documents while he was president.
He claims they are his personal property.
The courts will decide if his claim is valid.

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

Yeah, he wasn't hiding them, that's why when the FBI came around, they like to the FBI saying they didn't have them... makes sense.

Trump took the documents while he was president.
He claims they are his personal property.
The courts will decide if his claim is valid.
If that’s all this is, then the case should be five minutes long.

The idea that intelligence reports on foreign countries nuclear weapons are personal property is absurd.

Hur admitted that Biden took no documents himself, and that they were only accidentally packed up by staffers.

Are you saying that Hur is lying?

Hur also stated that Biden”willfully stored and retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen” and that “Prosecution of Mr. Biden is unwarranted based on aggravating and mitigating factors.” Of several mitigating factors described by Hur, one was that Biden would “likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.”

Are you saying Hur Is lying or perhaps that Biden was just playing possum in acting like an elderly man with a poor memory to avoid prosecution?

Hur also stated that Biden”willfully stored and retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen” and that “Prosecution of Mr. Biden is unwarranted based on aggravating and mitigating factors.” Of several mitigating factors described by Hur, one was that Biden would “likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory.”

Are you saying Hur Is lying or perhaps that Biden was just playing possum in acting like an elderly man with a poor memory to avoid prosecution?
Hur also said that the evidence was insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but you left that part out for obvious partisan bias reasons.

Hur also said that the evidence was insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but you left that part out for obvious partisan bias reasons.

Ok, so Hur concluded that there was insufficient evidence. That still leaves us with his assessment about Biden’s general forgetfulness. It seems as though the left wants to cherry-pick what they think Hur is truthful about and what he is not.

Ok, so Hur concluded that there was insufficient evidence. That still leaves us with his assessment about Biden’s general forgetfulness. It seems as though the left wants to cherry-pick what they think Hur is truthful about and what he is not.
I’m well aware of Biden’s forgetfulness. There is legitimate criticism that Hur laid it on a little thick, but I don’t share that opinion.

One difference is that Biden sat down voluntarily and was asked questions for 5 hours. I give him credit for that. Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller.

Forum List

Back