True COVID Mortality Rate Now Looking Like .2% from Initial 2.0-4.0%, It Really is Just a Dang Flu

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Keeping a downward trend, just as predicted because at first only very sick people coming into the hospital for the denominator. There was no data on how many got it, didn't feel anything then got immune, or had mild symptoms then got immune.

Even with a good early data set from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, in March, 3711 passengers and crew onboard, of whom 705 became sick and tested positive for COVID-19 and seven died. That's 1% mortality, already way lower than initial 2-4%. Expecting cruise ship passengers to be a little older, rate would have been lower in a more representative demographic.

Now latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%, leading to estimates of possibly millions dead. Seasonal flu is about .1%

Now we know that COVID-19 is not much deadlier than seasonal flu.

Keeping a downward trend, just as predicted because at first only very sick people coming into the hospital for the denominator. There was no data on how many got it, didn't feel anything then got immune, or had mild symptoms then got immune.

Even with a good early data set from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, in March, 3711 passengers and crew onboard, of whom 705 became sick and tested positive for COVID-19 and seven died. That's 1% mortality, already way lower than initial 2-4%. Expecting cruise ship passengers to be a little older, rate would have been lower in a more representative demographic.

Now latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%, leading to estimates of possibly millions dead. Seasonal flu is about .1%

There is a lot of pressure for states to up their case numbers now. It isn't about flattening the curve, it is about maintaining control of the people. Wake up America.

Considering all the hype and hysterical bullshit, was there ONE, JUST ONE REPORT of mortuaries being overwhelmed? Even from Italy where they acted as if people were dying at massive rates? I recall a heat wave years ago in France where the morgues couldn't handle the incoming dead from heat related deaths, but not a word about Wuhan Flu leading up to having to stuff the freezer drawers with multiple corpses.

That's how I knew it was bullshit from the start. The media invented this "crisis" and that's the bottom line.

This shit is a SCAM SON!
So Drumpf is going along with the scam?

In this world, you pick your fights with care.
So Drumpf is choosing not to fight while tens of thousands of people die and millions are out of work?

Trump is not a doctor. The virus is a medical problem. Trump has thousands of doctors handling the problem.
Everyone knows by now Drumpf is not a doctor. He suggested injecting Bleach for christ sake. My point is that he is the potus and he is letting all these people die and millions are joining the unemployment ranks while he is choosing not to fight for them since this is a scam.

Considering all the hype and hysterical bullshit, was there ONE, JUST ONE REPORT of mortuaries being overwhelmed? Even from Italy where they acted as if people were dying at massive rates? I recall a heat wave years ago in France where the morgues couldn't handle the incoming dead from heat related deaths, but not a word about Wuhan Flu leading up to having to stuff the freezer drawers with multiple corpses.

That's how I knew it was bullshit from the start. The media invented this "crisis" and that's the bottom line.
I saw a couple of stories about mortuaries being overwhelmed and bodies stacked on top of each other.

This shit is a SCAM SON!
So Drumpf is going along with the scam?
Yes. Do I think he Is a co-conspirator? No...but he is willfully compliant.
Are you saying Drumpfs a patsy?
I this circumstance I am not certain. I think in this situation Trump is an executive deferring to those subject matter experts surrounding him. Unfortunately, those SMEs are beholden not to science but to others with interests which are not national (US), but supranational.
NOW
When it comes to Israel and Zionism Trump IS a patsy. He is beholden, almost slave like to powerful Jewish interests.

Maybe you should check out the facts before throwing up a thread founded in misinformation.

2020-05-13-X2.jpg

I saw a couple of stories about mortuaries being overwhelmed and bodies stacked on top of each other.

I saw "300" too ... it rocked.

Battle-of-Thermopylae-in-300.jpg

When you have hard numbers and percentages then caution is needed to use correctly.
Using 330,000,000 as population the deaths are less than 0.1% of the total population. That’s not the same as current and past positive cases. Right now there are slightly over 1 million pending outcome positive cases with 16,300 categorized as serious or critical. 1.6%. I finally got an answer at least in Maryland about how high the fatality rate is on serious/critical and it’s 25%. That does not surprise me and I dont dispute it.
So. 330 million people of which 1.4 million have registered positive, 1 million currently positive and pending outcomes of which 16,300 are in serious or critical condition and 4100 will surely die minimum.
Im Not even sure what we are trying to prevent or curtail anymore but I will let those numbers be your decision maker as to do we belong where we are right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back