President Trump talks to media following release of new Flynn documents.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
He talks about Flynn at 9:00, but that was the only question related
to the case, so my apology for the somewhat misleading title.

And just to refresh your memory;

Last edited:

Gee. This guy sounds like he has 100 IQ points over Biden.

I don't think that is a hard bar to clear, Biden is nothing more than a political hack that doesn't appear to know much of anything. I'm thinking Alzheimer's or something similar. I have some doubts that he will end up as the Dem nominee, if they don't have the primaries for him to get the necessary delegates then it becomes a brokered convention that virtually anybody can win. IMHO, I think Biden is going to have to answer a lot of questions about his conduct in office with regard to his son Hunter, vis-a-vis Ukraine, China, and some other stuff. I think it's wide-open at this point.

I don't think that is a hard bar to clear, Biden is nothing more than a political hack that doesn't appear to know much of anything. I'm thinking Alzheimer's or something similar. I have some doubts that he will end up as the Dem nominee, if they don't have the primaries for him to get the necessary delegates then it becomes a brokered convention that virtually anybody can win. IMHO, I think Biden is going to have to answer a lot of questions about his conduct in office with regard to his son Hunter, vis-a-vis Ukraine, China, and some other stuff. I think it's wide-open at this point.

Biden at his height was at best a political fraud, lying, copying and stealing from others, making up fake stories about his past vis a vis, Hillary, hiding behind others. Now he doesn't even have that. Now his mind is gone, he's feeble, and all he's got to talk about is to claim he's seen and done it all. Knows everybody. Can work miracles. The same kind of empty horseshit the Tards here bluff with.

Forum List

Back