Undercounted?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Heard the lamestream media today claim that Covid deaths are 'undercounted' because a lot of folks died at home. How fucking lame is that? WTF is going on here? Just heard a "Dr. Howard Co" (sp?) on MSNBC claim that. First of all, if I had a loved one that sick the very first thing I would do is take them to the ER. I would NOT just let them die and home. Second, all deaths are RECORDED by local jurisdictions. This is nothing but Democrat propaganda spin by the totally Democrat-owned MSM.

Heard the lamestream media today claim that Covid deaths are 'undercounted' because a lot of folks died at home. How fucking lame is that? WTF is going on here? Just heard a "Dr. Howard Co" (sp?) on MSNBC claim that. First of all, if I had a loved one that sick the very first thing I would do is take them to the ER. I would NOT just let them die and home. Second, all deaths are RECORDED by local jurisdictions. This is nothing but Democrat propaganda spin by the totally Democrat-owned MSM.
Many older people were and are afraid to go to hospital.

The Covid deaths are undercounted. As Dr. Fauci said deaths at home are not being counted, for instance. The true death count is higher than reported.
Dr. Fauci is the same on that told you not to wear a mask and that Covid was nothing to worry about. Until he said the opposite.

Bullshit.....You don't know that and neither does Fauci.

BS

BUT. . . BUT. . . Leo . . . IF THEY CAN REPORT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DIED AT HOME, THAT MEANS THAT THEY HAVE COUNTED THEM! Otherwise, how would they know? :omg:

You heard correct. They are going back and retroactively declaring certain individuals 'Covid 19' deaths.
They are doing this to offset the skyrocketing infection rates and the fact that so many people are a symptomatic.

Moron, there ain't a single dead body in this country showing up at a morgue not being tested for Covid. For Christ's sake, they're even testing pets!

The Covid deaths are undercounted. As Dr. Fauci said deaths at home are not being counted, for instance. The true death count is higher than reported.
You did not read my post. If you did then your reply is an insult.

Oh good grief why wouldn't they be counted you dumbed down loon?

There are procedures in every death. Good fcking gawd
]

They wouldn’t be counted because they don’t do autopsies on every body they find and even if the medical examiner performed an autopsy would it reveal Covid?

Many people die alone unfortunately. These deaths are more and more frequent. Not too long ago I noticed newspapers accumulating at a neighbor’s house a bit down the street. I called the police for a wellness check. When the police found him he had died.

Yeah, that is the reality we live in. Many people have no family. It is far from uncommon.

Even when families are present how many families request an autopsy when a patent dies at home. Not many I can you that. Not many at all.

]

They wouldn’t be counted because they don’t do autopsies on every body they find and even if the medical examiner performed an autopsy would it reveal Covid?

Many people die alone unfortunately. These deaths are more and more frequent. Not too long ago I noticed newspapers accumulating at a neighbor’s house a bit down the street. I called the police for a wellness check. When the police found him he had died.

Yeah, that is the reality we live in. Many people have no family. It is far from uncommon.

Even when families are present how many families request an autopsy when a patent dies at home. Not many I can you that. Not many at all.

All they do is take a nasal or mouth swab and test them. They WANT to know if any body has Covid. It determines how they handle them and record the death, nitwit.

]

If no autopsy how would you know it's coronavirus? You really are stupid

]

So you agree no one really knows if the deaths are undercounted because......well......they don't know the real data. Are you suggesting that there is a significant population of data of un-reported home deaths that would do anything to change the statistical models we have already? BTW those statistical models have been derived from unreliable and scant populations of data in the first place. Now you want to throw more unreliable and partial data in to somehow bolster your assumptions. That's not very 'scientific' now is it? You do see the problem here don't you? Certain people with the power of the loudspeaker declaring themselves 'experts' when not even they know the real data.

]

All they do is take a nasal or mouth swab and test them. They WANT to know if any body has Covid. It determines how they handle them and record the death, nitwit.

Well, then, why the if the numbers are lower as you argue moron why are medical examiners being told not to report covid deaths?

]

If no autopsy how would you know it's coronavirus? You really are stupid
When you have cold slaw and mayonnaise for brains, you really do think that the coroner takes in dead bodies, gives them an eye over and says: "Looks like natural causes to me!" No signs of foul play here, let's turn the body over to the family in the middle of a pandemic and tell them it's OK to lay them out and they certainly weren't killed, poisoned or murdered!

NOW'S a great time to BUMP OFF anyone you don't like! JUST LEAVE THE BODY IN THE HOUSE. :auiqs.jpg:

Just because they are recorded doesnt mean they recorded the correct cause of death. What kind of dumbass are you that you dont realize by logical thinking there were deaths that were not attributed to the virus before it became known?

OH JOHN, YOU SLAW ME.
Boob Toob with his usual stupidity. Dumbest poster on the board.
Thank you for that highest compliment, Slaw! Once you hit bottom as you have saying such stupid things, one has only up to go from there.
You‘re the biggest moron on this board. You and your asinine tubes. You think you‘re so smart when you are nothing more than dolt, most likely just living his parent’s basement.
Hey Slaw, you leave my tubes out of it! They are my FAMILY! House rules! :auiqs.jpg:

intears.gif

Forum List

Back