Michigan Militia says they won't allow police to enter Owosso barber shop

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Real COVID mortality rate now as low as .25%, latest studies. Initial estimates were fearful 2.0-4.0%. Ordinary seasonal flu is about .1%. Now we know that COVID-19 is not much deadlier than seasonal flu.

And in Michigan, more fall-out from a bad flu season. Doesn't the bloody old selfish, self-centered fool know he's killing people?!!

OWOSSO, Mich. --- It's day six of 77-year-old Owosso barber Karl Manke defying Governor Whitmer's orders and opening his shop.

Dozens of people are still gathering outside the business to show support. Saturday morning there was a line of more than 15 customers outside the door waiting for haircuts.

Manke has received two citations so far from police for violating the executive order.

Friday night, Michigan State Police issued Manke a health protection order from Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's office demanding he close his doors to customer.

>> MDHHS tells Owosso barber shut down or face contempt of court

Members of the Michigan Militia say they will take action to keep Manke from going to jail.

"Yesterday six troopers came in to enforce the governor's order or to issue a cease or desist order so we are here to make sure he doesn't get arrested. We're willing to stand in front of that door and block the entrance so the police will have no entry there today," said Owosso resident, Daniel Brewer.

As for the old white guys, that could lead to much trouble.

You're telling me...

81399048_2487364578144366_3714435691817711553_n.jpg

Doesn't the bloody old selfish, self-centered fool know he's killing people?!!

Haha! That's funny! You libs and Dems rather "keep these people alive" so you can get them to vote! Vote for you dumbasses! Lol
Btw, he isn't "killing anyone" by opening up his barber shop! He is willing to abide the guidelines. But he isn't going to close down his shop; just because "Mother" Whitmer wants him to remain closed.

Mich. Militia? Old white guys with guns, or the National Guard? I doubt the Governor would order the Guard to interfere with local police agencies. As for the old white guys, that could lead to much trouble.

Liberals and their fantasies of the Guard coming to their rescue....how cute.

I seem to remember a much different attitude towards National Guard in my youth.

marc-ribaud.jpg

Attorney: Move against license would be 'vindictive'
Kallman said he'll fight the state if officials take administrative actions against Manke's license.

"I would view that as very vindictive I would view that as onerous," he said.

That's against the spirit Manke and his attorneys are bringing to the table, Kallman said.

Karl Manke, owner of Karl Manke Barber Shop in Owosso, left, shakes hands with a customer while giving John Taschner of Novi a haircut, Monday, May 11, 2020. Manke has defied the governor's not to conduct business.  [MATTHEW DAE SMITH/USA Today Network]
Buy Photo
Karl Manke, owner of Karl Manke Barber Shop in Owosso, left, shakes hands with a customer while giving John Taschner of Novi a haircut, Monday, May 11, 2020. Manke has defied the governor's not to conduct business. [MATTHEW DAE SMITH/USA Today Network] (Photo: Matthew Dae Smith/Lansing State Journal)

"There are lots of good people here," he said. "We’re just on different sides of this issue."

Those who think about it the way Manke does say people should be able to make their own decisions.

"If people don’t feel safe, they should stay home," he said.

Others should be able to work and do as they please, he added, as long as they're doing so safely and responsibly.

People can't take the alternative for much longer, Kallman said.

You notice who is doing all the NAZI style shut downs? DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS. Why? Pretty obvious. They want the economy to TANK, because in their little leftist echo chamber, they've all calculated that if they can tank the economy, they can TAKE OUT TRUMP.

Just one more STUPID idea from DEMOCRATS that's going to BACK FIRE on them in GRAND FASHION.

Mich. Militia? Old white guys with guns, or the National Guard? I doubt the Governor would order the Guard to interfere with local police agencies. As for the old white guys, that could lead to much trouble.

I seem to remember a much different attitude towards National Guard in my youth.

View attachment 335354

Things are a bit different these days.

View attachment 335354

"The time, they are a'changin'"

-- Robert Allen Zimmerman

View attachment 335354

"The time, they are a'changin'"

-- Robert Allen Zimmerman

No need to quote a poet.
Even the dumbest liberal can figure it out.
But then they'd have to want to.

Yep. How many state troopers are willing to kill or risk being killed just to stop an old barber from giving haircuts? Just how far is a democrat governor willing to go just to prove that no one gets to defy his autocratic rule? And still without a shred of data to show this guy has endangered a single human being? When will the lies end?

DemDrag2020.jpg

A "militia" is just another name for a white gang. They are thugs like any other. So they dress up in cutesy clothing and try to make themselves out more important than they actually are does not make them above the law or entitled to any special status. They should be treated as any other street gang. This whole putin's-poodle thing is getting out of hand.
Yep. How many state troopers are willing to kill or risk being killed just to stop an old barber from giving haircuts? Just how far is a democrat governor willing to go just to prove that no one gets to defy his autocratic rule? And still without a shred of data to show this guy has endangered a single human being? When will the lies end?

View attachment 335380

You are implying that anyone would harm a state trooper?

Why would anyone get medical advice from a disease-ridden putin poodle rather than the medical community is beyond me.

A "militia" is just another name for a white gang. They are thugs like any other.

42f.jpg

Takes your special kind of brain-diseased vermin trash to call George Washington the Father of the Country a "thug."

washinggun.jpg

Why would anyone get medical advice from a disease-ridden putin poodle rather than the medical community is beyond me.
I would have thought you get all of your medical advice from your local veterinarian.

What would be interesting to see is such a band of armed people (try to) enter the capitol building in Washington.

Are they there in the name of their whiteness or race at all? Or is that just you looking at things through your usual racist lens?

View attachment 335380

You're a fool and a liar. Armed citizens who brandish a firearm against LE risk prison or the morgue. Don't kid yourself that a militia is a bunch of guys who parade around with firearms to break the law will not be taken into custody.

Real COVID mortality rate now as low as .25%, latest studies. Initial estimates were fearful 2.0-4.0%. Ordinary seasonal flu is about .1%. Now we know that COVID-19 is not much deadlier than seasonal flu.

And in Michigan, more fall-out from a bad flu season. Doesn't the bloody old selfish, self-centered fool know he's killing people?!!

OWOSSO, Mich. --- It's day six of 77-year-old Owosso barber Karl Manke defying Governor Whitmer's orders and opening his shop.

Dozens of people are still gathering outside the business to show support. Saturday morning there was a line of more than 15 customers outside the door waiting for haircuts.

Manke has received two citations so far from police for violating the executive order.

Friday night, Michigan State Police issued Manke a health protection order from Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's office demanding he close his doors to customer.

>> MDHHS tells Owosso barber shut down or face contempt of court

Members of the Michigan Militia say they will take action to keep Manke from going to jail.

"Yesterday six troopers came in to enforce the governor's order or to issue a cease or desist order so we are here to make sure he doesn't get arrested. We're willing to stand in front of that door and block the entrance so the police will have no entry there today," said Owosso resident, Daniel Brewer.

This is the new Republican Party thugs. This is the attempted coup that is going on. These militias are terrorists and they need to be treated as such. We do need to send out the national guard to take out these terrorists.

You notice who is doing all the NAZI style shut downs? DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS. Why? Pretty obvious. They want the economy to TANK, because in their little leftist echo chamber, they've all calculated that if they can tank the economy, they can TAKE OUT TRUMP.

Just one more STUPID idea from DEMOCRATS that's going to BACK FIRE on them in GRAND FASHION.

You are such a idiot. Premature openings will spell doom for Republicans.

Forum List

Back