Michigan Militia says they won't allow police to enter Owosso barber shop

I wrote, "Armed citizens who brandish a firearm against LE risk prison or the morgue".
For some time during my three decades in LE I ran IA; I investigated deputies who violated the law or agency policies. Some were fired - those who lied were fired - and others received a written reprimand and others a counseling memo if I found they were guilty.
In fact I enforced the misuse of authority; it's time you stop writing down your mental masturbation's, and your cowardly attacks on me while hiding behind your keyboard.
View attachment 335549 View attachment 335550

The people CONSENT to be governed. When those that govern us can no longer be trusted to uphold the law in a legal, fair and just way, the people reserve the right to rescind their consent.

The Japanese learned their lesson the hard way, that's why Abe didn't dare institute a lockdown. And their Covid deaths are MINIMAL.

ALL the people CONSENT to be governed. You would have to poll ALL of us to determine whether and how many of us have revoked our consent. Michigan alone has about 10 million residents.

The San Francisco Bay Area has a population of nearly 8 million people, a recent poll by the Chan 3 local news station took a poll and 65% of the population supported a more extreme form of isolation than what Governor Newsom has ordered.
They’re lefty sheep.
I live in a neighborhood loaded with similar insulated white lefties. They’re robots. Married couples going for walks and maintaining a six-foot distance. How extreme is that?

I have never heard anything so un-American in my life.

Blood has been shed for freedom before. Freedom isn’t free and was difficult to obtain but looks like it’s easy for about 80% of the public to give it away over conjured up health scare. There’s that witch hunt word conjour-AGAIN

You notice who is doing all the NAZI style shut downs? DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS. Why? Pretty obvious. They want the economy to TANK, because in their little leftist echo chamber, they've all calculated that if they can tank the economy, they can TAKE OUT TRUMP.

Just one more STUPID idea from DEMOCRATS that's going to BACK FIRE on them in GRAND FASHION.

You are such a idiot. Premature openings will spell doom for Republicans.
Libs need to sell that real hard because when we open up and the numbers don’t comply with its tge shutdown agenda then there will be tremendous fakery followed by an inevitable return to Mueller....impeachment...racist...mail in election....Russians....

seem to remember a much different attitude towards National Guard in my youth.
Me too.
large.kent-state-4may-197o-national-guard-4-kent-state-o-2571650.png.988611a9867595a86addb8d653875b74.png

Or not.

Mich. Militia? Old white guys with guns, or the National Guard? I doubt the Governor would order the Guard to interfere with local police agencies. As for the old white guys, that could lead to much trouble.
Yep. How many state troopers are willing to kill or risk being killed just to stop an old barber from giving haircuts? Just how far is a democrat governor willing to go just to prove that no one gets to defy his autocratic rule? And still without a shred of data to show this guy has endangered a single human being? When will the lies end?

View attachment 335380

exxxxxxxxxactly...

JO

I wrote, "Armed citizens who brandish a firearm against LE risk prison or the morgue".
For some time during my three decades in LE I ran IA; I investigated deputies who violated the law or agency policies. Some were fired - those who lied were fired - and others received a written reprimand and others a counseling memo if I found they were guilty.
In fact I enforced the misuse of authority; it's time you stop writing down your mental masturbation's, and your cowardly attacks on me while hiding behind your keyboard.

The people CONSENT to be governed. When those that govern us can no longer be trusted to uphold the law in a legal, fair and just way, the people reserve the right to rescind their consent.

The Japanese learned their lesson the hard way, that's why Abe didn't dare institute a lockdown. And their Covid deaths are MINIMAL.

You're nuts.
Zzzzzzzzzzt. 3rd paragraph down.

Another fly smashed. Fuck you, creep.

ALL the people CONSENT to be governed. You would have to poll ALL of us to determine whether and how many of us have revoked our consent. Michigan alone has about 10 million residents.

The San Francisco Bay Area has a population of nearly 8 million people, a recent poll by the Chan 3 local news station took a poll and 65% of the population supported a more extreme form of isolation than what Governor Newsom has ordered.
I'd be glad to buy them all row boats and they can isolate themselves offshore.

Apparently you SF buttholes are too stupid to realize that you can isolate yourself 100% totally, anytime you want. The governor won't send any troopers to your house banging on the door looking for your ass because you isolated TOO much, fool.

They’re lefty sheep.
I live in a neighborhood loaded with similar insulated white lefties. They’re robots. Married couples going for walks and maintaining a six-foot distance. How extreme is that?

Married couple? That is the most sheep-like behavior I have ever heard of.

Putting people in prison is not without risk. Putting a Texas hairdresser in prison galvanized a nation. We are on the cusp of a national rebellion against democrats. Start putting people in prison you will shortly find that there isn't room for them, but plenty of room for you.

The governor of Michigan might end up dragged out of the state house and the door locked behind her.

It has not. Democrats and Independents support stay at home orders. What we are on the verge of is a right wing coup. They need to be arrested. You try it and you and your right wing pals should have their heads blown off. Every American should see the real Republican Party in action. A bunch of armed thugs.

They’re lefty sheep.

Married couple? That is the most sheep-like behavior I have ever heard of.
You’re obviously missing something.

Putting people in prison is not without risk. Putting a Texas hairdresser in prison galvanized a nation. We are on the cusp of a national rebellion against democrats. Start putting people in prison you will shortly find that there isn't room for them, but plenty of room for you.

The governor of Michigan might end up dragged out of the state house and the door locked behind her.

It has not. Democrats and Independents support stay at home orders. What we are on the verge of is a right wing coup. They need to be arrested. You try it and you and your right wing pals should have their heads blown off. Every American should see the real Republican Party in action. A bunch of armed thugs.
I’m an independent and I find draconian stay at home orders repugnant. States should base the orders on more specific regions. But most dem states see this as political opportunity. Bludgeon trump and increase control of people.

Who are these militias accountable to ?

Putin, apparently. They are putin's fifth column.
You know Putin favored Hillary in the election dont you, moron?

This is not correct. Lie alot?
Try to keep up with the news if you're gonna participate in Current Events

Forum List

Back