20% of “Operation Warp Speed” Moderna Vaccine Trial Group Gets Sick

Did they get sick from COVID?

If not, it's a successful vaccine.
um. . . there is supposedly lots and lots of folks testing positive for Covid, and they aren't getting sick. . .

I'm not sure getting sick has anything to do with it.

On top of that, if you put a bullet through someone's head, that prevents them from getting Covid, does that mean a gun with bullets is a successful vaccine?

:dunno:

Did they get sick from COVID?

If not, it's a successful vaccine.
um. . . there is supposedly lots and lots of folks testing positive for Covid, and they aren't getting sick. . .

I'm not sure getting sick has anything to do with it.

On top of that, if you put a bullet through someone's head, that prevents them from getting Covid, does that mean a gun with bullets is a successful vaccine?

:dunno:

A bullet through the head is pretty much a vaccine for everything except decomposition.

coronanews123.wordpress?! Sounds like a very reliable Leftard fake news site. Amazing, these depraved Democrats are praying hard that there be no vaccine. Does it get any sicker than this?

That’s not that unusual. Look at the rate for these 2 vaccines-
From cdc
Hib Vaccine Side Effects
  • Redness, warmth, or swelling where the shot was given (up to 1 out of 4 children)
  • Fever over 101°F (up to 1 out of 20 children)
No serious side effects have been related to the Hib vaccine.

Smallpox (Vaccinia) Vaccine Side Effects
Mild to Moderate Problems
  • Mild rash, lasting 2-4 days.
  • Swelling and tenderness of lymph nodes, lasting 2-4 weeks after the blister has healed.
  • Fever of over 100°F (about 70% of children, 17% of adults) or over 102°F (about 15%-20% of children, under 2% of adults).

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Both Influenza and Smallpox are caused by DNA type viruses.

On top of that, they both took years to develop and test.

This corona-virus is the first of it's kind, it is an RNA vaccine? Is that even possible? On top of that, they want to deploy it with little to no longitudinal testing?

I am suspicious, and believe, very firmly, there is something the "vaccine" makers are not telling us.

". . Vaccines are available for many of the more common DNA viruses. These vaccines work by injecting the patient with an inactive form of the virus, usually the protein coat without the DNA. In the absence of the DNA, there is not any genetic material to copy, and the virus cannot replicate. However, exposing patients to viral proteins makes it more likely that their immune systems will recognize the virus as foreign and destroy it before it has a chance to infect host cells.

Retroviruses, which use the host's biochemical system to reproduce, are more difficult to treat. Treatment for these viruses typically involves treatment with a drug that inhibits the activity of reverse transcriptase, the enzyme that converts retroviral RNA into DNA. Often, patients with retroviral infections such as HIV take a cocktail of many different types of drugs, each of which targets a different step in the viral life cycle.. . "

If you have such a high mutation rate, like a cold virus, as your typical RNA virus has, how the hell do you make a "vaccine" for it? I'm just asking, I honestly don't understand the difference, but DO KNOW, they have never successfully ever made an RNA VACCINE, for if they could, they would have long ago.

594px-18_2014_1695_Fig1_HTML.webp.png

NO THANK YOU!

I will trust my immune system or treatments, no "vaccine." Something stinks. We are being lied to.
H1N1 is an rna based virus and we have a vaccine for it.
I also know that Rna immunotherapy Is showing promise with some lung cancers and melanoma.
Rna based vaccines are safer and quicker to produce, according to the University of Cambridge -
Benefits
Benefits of mRNA vaccines over conventional approaches are1:

• Safety: RNA vaccines are not made with pathogen particles or inactivated pathogen, so are non-infectious. RNA does not integrate itself into the host genome and the RNA strand in the vaccine is degraded once the protein is made.
  • Efficacy: early clinical trial results indicate that these vaccines generate a reliable immune response and are well-tolerated by healthy individuals, with few side effects.
  • Production: vaccines can be produced more rapidly in the laboratory in a process that can be standardised, which improves responsiveness to emerging outbreaks.
We can pray this is true and hope life may be able to get back to normal.

Last edited:
That’s not that unusual. Look at the rate for these 2 vaccines-
From cdc
Hib Vaccine Side Effects
  • Redness, warmth, or swelling where the shot was given (up to 1 out of 4 children)
  • Fever over 101°F (up to 1 out of 20 children)
No serious side effects have been related to the Hib vaccine.

Smallpox (Vaccinia) Vaccine Side Effects
Mild to Moderate Problems
  • Mild rash, lasting 2-4 days.
  • Swelling and tenderness of lymph nodes, lasting 2-4 weeks after the blister has healed.
  • Fever of over 100°F (about 70% of children, 17% of adults) or over 102°F (about 15%-20% of children, under 2% of adults).

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Both Influenza and Smallpox are caused by DNA type viruses.

On top of that, they both took years to develop and test.

This corona-virus is the first of it's kind, it is an RNA vaccine? Is that even possible? On top of that, they want to deploy it with little to no longitudinal testing?

I am suspicious, and believe, very firmly, there is something the "vaccine" makers are not telling us.

". . Vaccines are available for many of the more common DNA viruses. These vaccines work by injecting the patient with an inactive form of the virus, usually the protein coat without the DNA. In the absence of the DNA, there is not any genetic material to copy, and the virus cannot replicate. However, exposing patients to viral proteins makes it more likely that their immune systems will recognize the virus as foreign and destroy it before it has a chance to infect host cells.

Retroviruses, which use the host's biochemical system to reproduce, are more difficult to treat. Treatment for these viruses typically involves treatment with a drug that inhibits the activity of reverse transcriptase, the enzyme that converts retroviral RNA into DNA. Often, patients with retroviral infections such as HIV take a cocktail of many different types of drugs, each of which targets a different step in the viral life cycle.. . "

If you have such a high mutation rate, like a cold virus, as your typical RNA virus has, how the hell do you make a "vaccine" for it? I'm just asking, I honestly don't understand the difference, but DO KNOW, they have never successfully ever made an RNA VACCINE, for if they could, they would have long ago.

594px-18_2014_1695_Fig1_HTML.webp.png

NO THANK YOU!

I will trust my immune system or treatments, no "vaccine." Something stinks. We are being lied to.
H1N1 is an rna based virus and we have a vaccine for it.
I also know that Rna immunotherapy Is showing promise with some lung cancers and melanoma.
Rna based vaccines are safer and quicker to produce, according to the University of Cambridge -
Benefits
Benefits of mRNA vaccines over conventional approaches are1:

• Safety: RNA vaccines are not made with pathogen particles or inactivated pathogen, so are non-infectious. RNA does not integrate itself into the host genome and the RNA strand in the vaccine is degraded once the protein is made.
  • Efficacy: early clinical trial results indicate that these vaccines generate a reliable immune response and are well-tolerated by healthy individuals, with few side effects.
  • Production: vaccines can be produced more rapidly in the laboratory in a process that can be standardised, which improves responsiveness to emerging outbreaks.
We can pray this is true and hope life may be able to get back to normal.
Thanks for the info!

Though, to be honest, it only makes me feel. . . . slightly better.

You know, when they introduced that swine flu vaccine? That was sort of a cluster-fuck. And this time? The have indemnified that corporate and government institutions. . . .

. . . so? You go first, mmmm-kay? :113:

Moderna's mRNA-1273 vaccine is based on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, named for the threonine at position 1273 at the end of the amino acid sequence. In contrast, the Russian Sputnik V vaccine differs by being based on an adenovirus vector.

Moderna's mRNA-1273 vaccine is based on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, named for the threonine at position 1273 at the end of the amino acid sequence. In contrast, the Russian Sputnik V vaccine differs by being based on an adenovirus vector.

. . . and?

If a bunch of Russias get sick and die taking the Russian version, do their families get to sue the Russian vaccine maker?

AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries

As they should be.

They're doing something to try to help humanity. To be held liable if someone gets sick from this fucking vaccine is rediculous. It's akin to the "good Samaritan" laws.

I totally agree with this.

This is a good news aggregation of major sources. Poll: Are you taking it? Not me.

Legislatures and Courts Pushing Back at Governors Over COVID Orders

#NoUnsafeVax

As the CDC’s infection fatality rate for COVID-19 trends sharply downward, to .25%, human trials for Moderna’s mRNA-1273 vaccine have resulted in three out of 15, twenty percent, of one group getting seriously ill. The volunteers experienced reactions involving their whole bodies, classified as “serious” adverse events. “Serious” adverse events are reactions which require hospitalization or medical intervention.

An infection fatality rate of .25% means the survival rate of all people who get COVID-19 is about 99.8%, versus flu at about 99.9%

Moderna is one of the Trump administration’s “Operation Warp Speed” companies which is receiving billions in federal funds to develop a COVID vaccine, possibly by this October, a controversial time-frame. At the same time, state legislatures and state courts have taken the lead in over-riding governors’ mandates that opponents say are overly broad and far-reaching.

Most experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, say a safe vaccine cannot be developed in under 12 to 18 months. But the FDA has granted drug companies special exemptions from the usually long and arduous process of conducting animal trials.

A Moderna press release states:
“the most notable adverse events were seen at the 250 µg dose level, comprising three participants with grade 3 systemic symptoms, only following the second dose.”
After one of the volunteers’ second dose, the medical journal StatNews.com reported that the volunteer:
“started to get chills…His fingertips felt cold. He fell asleep, but woke up a few hours later with a raging fever. At 1:30 a.m., his temperature was 103.2 degrees. At 3:45, it was 103 degrees. He was nauseous, and his muscles hurt.”
After being treated in a nearby urgent care unit, given Tylenol, and offered admission to a nearby hospital, the participant decided to head home.

StatNews.com wrote:
“He and his girlfriend arrived home at 7 a.m., and he slept until noon. His temperature was 101.5. He got up to go to the bathroom, and became so nauseous he threw up. On his way back from the bathroom, he fainted. His girlfriend caught him and kept his head from hitting the floor.”

Vaccine scientists have questioned Moderna’s results.

The College of Physicians of Philadelphia asserts:
“Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement.”
Dr. Paul Offit, who helped invent the rotavirus vaccine, told CNN that timeline [12 to18 months] was “ridiculously optimistic.”

Peter Hotez, the dean of Baylor University’s National School of Tropical Medicine, told National Geographic the 18-month timeline “would be absolutely unprecedented.”

Of the Moderna setbacks, William Schaffner, professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, said that side effects may be “noteworthy, but it doesn’t stop the train.”
One federal grant from Operation Warp Speed has already contracted for 100 million prefilled syringes by year’s end. A US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) press release reads:
“DoD and HHS announced a $138 million contract with ApiJect for more than 100 million prefilled syringes for distribution across the United States by year-end 2020, as well as the development of manufacturing capacity for the ultimate production goal of over 500 million prefilled syringes in 2021.”
A May 21st US Department of Health and Human Services press release announced:
“Responding to President Trump’s call to develop 300 million doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine by January under Operation Warp Speed, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and AstraZeneca are collaborating to make available at least 300 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine called AZD1222, with the first doses delivered as early as October 2020.”
Moderna has expressed hope that a vaccine could be ready by the end of this year, or even sooner. Another company, Pfizer, has projected that its vaccine will be ready for use by the end of October.
The biotech industry newsletter Biopharma Dive writes:
“There has never been a vaccine for any coronavirus. And many vaccine developers have based their designs on previous research into other coronaviruses, like SARS or MERS, which share genetic similarities with SARS-CoV-2, but differences as well. Much still remains unknown about the novel coronavirus, and how our bodies respond to infection.”
Writing for Nature Magazine, Shibo Jiang, professor of virology at the School of Basic Medical Sciences, Fudan University, China, and at the New York Blood Center, New York, says:
“I have worked to develop vaccines and treatments for coronaviruses since 2003, when the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak happened. In my view, standard protocols are essential for safeguarding health. Before allowing use of a COVID-19 vaccine in humans, regulators should evaluate safety with a range of virus strains and in more than one animal model…Work with the SARS virus shows that worrying immune responses were seen in ferrets and monkeys, but not in mice.”
The UK Independent reports:
“COVID-19, like other coronaviruses, is expected to mutate at least every season, raising serious questions about claims that any vaccine will work. A successful vaccine has never been developed for any of the many strains of coronaviruses, due to the nature of the virus itself; and vaccinated people can have a higher chance of serious illness and death when later exposed to another strain of the virus, a phenomenon known as ‘virus interference.’ An earlier SARS vaccine never made it to market because the laboratory animals it was tested on contracted more serious symptoms on re-infection, and most of them died.”
Deaths may not happen immediately, but in a following season upon exposure to a wild virus.
As explained by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., founder of Children’s Health Defense:
“Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.”
Little noted in almost all debate about COVID vaccines is the abject animal cruelty involved in experiments.

Excuse me, isn't that the purpose of RESEARCH AND TESTING?

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries

As they should be.

They're doing something to try to help humanity. To be held liable if someone gets sick from this fucking vaccine is rediculous. It's akin to the "good Samaritan" laws.

You do understand that they stand to make billions in profits from a new vaccine on the schedule for eternity, right?

As they should be.

You do understand that they stand to make billions in profits from a new vaccine on the schedule for eternity, right?

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Forum List

Back