What Will You do When the Health Gestapo Comes to Your Door for a Contact Trace?

Maybe when we reach a million dead, you guys will understand that no one is trying to invade your life.

You're such a good example of a mindless, compliant sheep, licking the hands of your masters, and hoping that they will deign to feed you.

I'll answer their questions as fully and accurately as I can, because it might save someone's life.
What is wrong with you people? They're trying to save lives, not investigate you.

You, too.

Tyrants just love ruling over ignorant useful idiots, such as you, who never question the lies you are told.
I am an example of a person who refuses to subject myself to preventable sickness and unnecessary death. The only slave here is you.
Comedy gold :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Someone - confidentiality prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%, leading to estimates of possibly millions dead. Seasonal flu is about .1%

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal

I would tell them nothing and don't come back.
They will demand to look inside your home to see if you and your wife and kids are using the same bathrooms....and they could decide to remove one or more of you if you don't have separate BRs for each member of the family. I'm sure they will also be looking for other things to address later like unauthorized food stores and guns.
Welcome to Communism.
Fuck you. You're an idiot.
Oh my the irony :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Someone - confidentiality prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%, leading to estimates of possibly millions dead. Seasonal flu is about .1%

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal

They will demand to look inside your home to see if you and your wife and kids are using the same bathrooms....and they could decide to remove one or more of you if you don't have separate BRs for each member of the family. I'm sure they will also be looking for other things to address later like unauthorized food stores and guns.
Welcome to Communism.
they could just ask you to get into the boxcars and take you away.

Bruce and others here would do that without question like the sheep they are,they seem to seriously believe our government is looking out for us and this is a free country

I definitely would rack my brains to remember my contacts, so they could be warned that I may have passed it on to them!!

I wouldn't want their death or their grandma's death on my shoulders!!!! :eek:

Absolutely, a mandatory app and a national database of all suspects is also needed so they can be tracked at all times and good citizens can be warned to avoid them... maybe a good idea to to put them under house arrest too until Bill Gates can save the world with his vaccine...

:banana:
:lol:

:cuckoo:
Indeed whoever posted that statement had to have been drunk at the time,sounds like a total crackhead on crack :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

What is wrong with you people? They're trying to save lives, not investigate you.
Why do you hate freedom?
/sarcasm
I hate freedom because it permits idiots like you to walk around without a mask on and infect me with Covid-19. Fuck you.

^ Possibly the dumbest post, ever, in the history of USMB. Quite an achievement!
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Someone - "medical confidentiality" prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%. Seasonal flu is about .1%

The spread rate is higher and faster than the flu..... So even though COVID might be .25% vs. .1% for the flu mortality rate, two and a half times greater than the flu, the influenza virus does not get caught by as many people....as the corona virus, which is much more contagious.....

In simpler terms, influenza may be contracted by 60 million people, with a death rate of .1%, would be 60,000 people dying from the flu, that year.

And with the corona virus, all 325 million people may catch it because it is so contagious.

.25% mortality rate means that 812,000 people dying from this that year.

That's a lot of people dead.... And way more than hospitals can handle when added to their other sick people needing the hospital for other diseases.

So the plan, is to slow the spread of the infection, thus the face masks, washing hands, 6ft distance..... isolation when testing positive, all to keep this highly contagious virus, from spreading to the whole Nation all at once
we don't really know what the actual R naught value is since we haver no clue how many people had COVID and didn't get tested for it
We are guessing, but we get closer each day with more testing done, and we have to start random testing, so we can get even closer to an accurate number.....
And when we do get an accurate count do you think the R naught value will be less than what they are saying it is now? I think it will be.
Doesn't matter what you think

It'll be what it is.

Currently it's 3. It will go down and once it goes down to less than 1 we will have begin to get it under control

What you think matters even less.

The R naught of this virus is already lower than 3 because as I said we know there are people who had the virus and never got tested the problem is we have absolutely no idea how many people that is

Welcome to Communism.

Bruce and others here would do that without question like the sheep they are,they seem to seriously believe our government is looking out for us and this is a free country
You people are irrational, paranoid idiots. But hey, do what you want. I see Trumpettes out there without masks and not social distancing, and I know that in a couple of weeks, there will be more cases of Covid-19. And those cases will disproportionately affect Trump supporters, because you're the morons who are ignoring the advice of medical experts. So more of YOU will get Covid-19 than people who are taking precautions, and then more of you will die. And then by the time the election comes, even if Trump's supporters rally around him, so many will have died that he won't be able to win!

Why do you hate freedom?
/sarcasm
I hate freedom because it permits idiots like you to walk around without a mask on and infect me with Covid-19. Fuck you.

^ Possibly the dumbest post, ever, in the history of USMB. Quite an achievement!
Why do you have the right to give me a disease that might kill me?

Why do you hate freedom?
/sarcasm

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Why do you have the right to give me a disease that might kill me?

Welcome to Communism.

You people are irrational, paranoid idiots. But hey, do what you want. I see Trumpettes out there without masks and not social distancing, and I know that in a couple of weeks, there will be more cases of Covid-19. And those cases will disproportionately affect Trump supporters, because you're the morons who are ignoring the advice of medical experts. So more of YOU will get Covid-19 than people who are taking precautions, and then more of you will die. And then by the time the election comes, even if Trump's supporters rally around him, so many will have died that he won't be able to win!
That's strange.....you're supposed to be a liberal but you're wishing the death of people you hate.
The fact is....Democrats are killing their own voters with their mismanaging the pandemic.
Cuomo killed thousands of Democrat voters in New York and CA's draconian lock down is helping cause the suicides of thousands more. Blue state lock downs has killed jobs and destroyed lives.
Meanwhile Republicans have been back to work for over a month and still no massive surge in new cases has been reported in their states.
At the same time Democrats are fighting tooth and nail against any form of treatment that is affordable and already available to the public in hopes they can totally destroy the economy and send us into another Depression.

Welcome to Communism.

That's strange.....you're supposed to be a liberal but you're wishing the death of people you hate.
The fact is....Democrats are killing their own voters with their mismanaging the pandemic.
Cuomo killed thousands of Democrat voters in New York and CA's draconian lock down is helping cause the suicides of thousands more.
Meanwhile Republicans have been back to work for over a month and still no massive surge in new cases has been reported in their states.
At the same time Democrats are fighting tooth and nail against any form of treatment that is affordable and already available to the public in hopes they can totally destroy the economy and send us into another Depression.
Yes, I am wishing the death of people that I hate. That is me alone, I'm not representing any group, I alone wish that people who support Trump will die. I hate people who vote for Trump. It wouldn't bother me if people who support Trump died.

Welcome to Communism.

Cuomo killed thousands of Democrat voters in New York and CA's draconian lock down is helping cause the suicides of thousands more.
Yes, I am wishing the death of people that I hate. That is me alone, I'm not representing any group, I alone wish that people who support Trump will die. I hate people who vote for Trump. It wouldn't bother me if people who support Trump died.
Okay. Then don't complain about our not giving a fuck about your Nazi mask rules. Most people have the sense to know your rules don't make any sense and people are rebelling.....even Democrats.

Maybe when we reach a million dead, you guys will understand that no one is trying to invade your life.

With all due respect friend, we need to really protect those communities that are most at risk and use a more targeted tactic at this point. Maybe we would have been better off shutting down Nursing homes and putting the elderly into safer places, so that the disease didnt wipe them out by the thousands, all the while we want to keep schools closed.

We are creating a health ticking time bomb by our actions. Obesity and the associated health risks USED to be a health issue with our population and even our kids. Now miraculously it has all dissapeared even as everyone has just stayed home eating and doing less physical activity.
As, over all health goes down, peoples' susceptibility to diseases will go UP. The best thing for kids is to be running around in the open air and sunshine. It keeps them healthier and more able to fight off viruses. Do you really believe al these people staying at home are taking vitamin D supplements?

And yes, there is a part of our government that is trying to "invade" our lives. They let criminals out of jail, while arresting citizens for going to the beach or trying to open up their business.
We really need to go back to work, and if necessary we can STILL take precautions.
When there is a vaccine for this, your ideas will sound a lot more intelligent.

And what happens if a vaccine cant be developed for 2 years, or ever? We have no idea. The collateral damage from the shutdown will also affect our society to the point of costing lives. It already has but I doubt anyone is keeping count. Already many businesses will never open again and every day this continues you can keep adding. As the economy goes, so goes the standard of living in the U.S. and so goes the health of the population. We already had a homeless crisis before this started. No doubt that number is going to swell. It sure isnt going to get smaller because of the economic shutdown.
I understand the desire to follow the rules, but so many of these rules are arbitrary and in some case harmful for no reason. For one thing, how is it decided that a liquor store or market is considered essential but other places that serve food are not?
I'm not saying that in every place in the U.S. opening should happen now, but there are differences from region to region, and this needs to be managed in a way that is not one rule fits all. There needs to be a lot of flexibility with our minds both on protecting people and trying to get people back to work for so many reasons.
At the minimum we need tests and tracking and even that gets opposed by some of these people here. We don't have that now and until we do, we need to remain disciplined.
I suggest a compromise, you Democrats can all be tested and tracked and leave the rest of us alone.
Maybe a GPS program with an app so that we can avoid your behinds so you won't have to worry about catching the Wuhan Fooie.

Someone - "medical confidentiality" prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%. Seasonal flu is about .1%

Tell them I already gave at the office

Welcome to Communism.

there have been more cases everyday, even with the lockdown. so nice prediction. Don't you require a brain cell or two to function once in awhile?

Welcome to Communism.

Okay. Then don't complain about our not giving a fuck about your Nazi mask rules. Most people have the sense to know your rules don't make any sense and people are rebelling.....even Democrats.
I'd just like for one of them to answer the question, if the masks work, why do we need to social distance?

Welcome to Communism.

there have been more cases everyday, even with the lockdown. so nice prediction. Don't you require a brain cell or two to function once in awhile?
We are testing more every day s o there will be people testing positive, That is what they are counting.but that does not mean they are going to die or even require hospitalization. so get a grip

that's truly sad that when you lose you want others who beat you to die. really sad. i'm sure your family's proud of you.

SHUT UP AND OBEY!!!

il_fullxfull.421529488_s9x5.jpg

Forum List

Back