Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

I love how upset pro-life pervs get when I go right to the heart of the matter, by pointing out that they're sad control freak losers.

They don't think abortion is murder. They just pretend that, as an excuse to go full metal fascist.

I think you're too simple to understand nuance and special cases. Liberals typically are.

Likewise, if a person can be charged with two counts of murder by killing a pregnant woman, that "growth" inside her is actually a living, feeling human being.
Likewise, if you can be charged with kill and eagle, then an eagle must be a person.

Sweet Jeebus, pro-lifers are stupid.

Back in reality, over all of earth and all of human history, humanity has used "human, born and alive" as being what defines a person. The recent pro-life new age PC definitions are rank historical revisionism, stupid crap that they made up to justify their inquisition.

Likewise, if you can be charged with kill and eagle, then an eagle must be a person.

Sweet Jeebus, pro-lifers are stupid.

Back in reality, over all of earth and all of human history, humanity has used "human, born and alive" as being what defines a person. The recent pro-life new age PC definitions are rank historical revisionism, stupid crap that they made up to justify their inquisition.
I had Spotted Owl Omelette this morning.

It's a fetus. Is this a trick question?

Well yeah. So is my toe. That would indicate that "human" alone does not bestow any rights.

Generally not. Pro-lifers tend to lie outright about fetal development.

It's inside her. Duh.

Okay. You don't know the difference between and fetus and a toe. And you dared to call me stupid.

I’m old enough to have learned to not play on busy streets. Pretty good case for self defense, the mob was trying to get the driver.
View attachment 662104

Not so sure. Sounds like a violent attack, but will have to wait and see what the law says. Apparently, the Video shown is after the truck hit the protesters. This below was also was also linked.

1656161865379.png

Not so sure. Sounds like a violent attack, but will have to wait and see what the law says. Apparently, the Video shown is after the truck hit the protesters. This below was also was also linked.

View attachment 662121

We can see the people in front of the truck, staying there and banging on the truck as it slowly moves forward.

That is not people just walking though a cross walk, that is people using their bodies to try to stop the truck.

Stay out of the goddamn street and you won't get ran over. It's not rocket science
I have been known to walk in the crosswalk when the light said I could walk, which according to posters in the OP supplied link, is what happened. I have seen trucks run red lights. I have never seen trucks go around other cars and run a red lights and hit pedestrians, as is described. Just lucky, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back