Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Oh, hell no! There are advantages to not jumping to conclusions on first reports without all the facts. Always have been.

I didn't ask for a conclusion based on the first report. I asked you for what was likely based on the available facts and the history of lefty mobs over the last several years.

I completely agree that teh first report here, is utter garbage.

I didn't ask for a conclusion based on the first report. I asked you for what was likely based on the available facts and the history of lefty mobs over the last several years.

I completely agree that teh first report here, is utter garbage.
Won't give you opinion. Simple as that. Opinions are like assholes and most of them stink until all the paperwork is done.

Won't give you opinion. Simple as that. Opinions are like assholes and most of them stink until all the paperwork is done.

Then what are you here for? We are not in a position to conduct an actual investigation. There will be no paperwork.

Then what are you here for? We are not in a position to conduct an actual investigation. There will be no paperwork.
I am here to point out the different opinions and reports, and give guidance against rushing to judgment, as it is often non productive, if not facing an immediate need for a decision to be implemented or action taken. There is no emergency need to jump.

I am here to point out the different opinions and reports, and give guidance against rushing to judgment, as it is often non productive, if not facing an immediate need for a decision to be implemented or action taken. There is no emergency need to jump.

Watching a video and seeing a mob attack a truck, and noting that the people involved are associated with a movement that has been doing that a lot...

is not "rushing to judgment".

If you were in charge of the investigation, would you really spend police resources on tracking down the driver, so he could be doxxed and hunted by the mob?

Watching a video and seeing a mob attack a truck, and noting that the people involved are associated with a movement that has been doing that a lot...

is not "rushing to judgment".

If you were in charge of the investigation, would you really spend police resources on tracking down the driver, so he could be doxxed and hunted by the mob?
Then you do it. I have no dog in the race to force me to publish an opinion. Knock yerself out. :auiqs.jpg:

your lying racist giveaway to the rich Putinist scumbag party is a anti-American disgrace....super hater dupe. Change the channel or enjoy hell....The entire world is aghast at your scumbag idiocy....

You don't speak for the "entire world", shit for brains. You are only one insignificant asshole who's lucky enough to live close enough to a public library,where you can get free wifi. The hell is on you inbred peckerheads, and it's already starting: Did you like the Supreme Court's decisions last week? Well get ready, there are more on the way, shithead.

Not to mention the fact that that you're gonna get buttfucked without any lube during the midterms coming up in a few months. And then there's the next presidential election, you're really gonna be screwed when that happens. You might as well move to some shithole country for the next 4 or 8 years, you'd fit right in there. Because nobody's gonna give a crap about your whiney little ass and your petty little problems.

:laughing0301:

We cant discuss your hundreds of riots if they are 2 years old, but YOU can whine endlessly about one mini riot from 1.5 years ago? :cuckoo:

Also, for the record, you have rioted all over the place the past few days. Rioting is all your party ever seems to do. Im still amazed how democrats can mention january 6th without being buried by the shame of their immense hypocrisy.

They only see one side of the issue. On 1/6 only one person killed and that was by a Capital police officer. She was a vet and unarmed. Their protests led to a plot to kill a sitting justice on the US Supreme Court fueled by leftist rhetoric for their party leaders. Furthermore it's reasonable to assume it was a leftist that leaked out the Alito memo to start all the problems before the case was heard.

You don't speak for the "entire world", shit for brains. You are only one insignificant asshole who's lucky enough to live close enough to a public library,where you can get free wifi. The hell is on you inbred peckerheads, and it's already starting: Did you like the Supreme Court's decisions last week? Well get ready, there are more on the way, shithead.

Not to mention the fact that that you're gonna get buttfucked without any lube during the midterms coming up in a few months. And then there's the next presidential election, you're really gonna be screwed when that happens. You might as well move to some shithole country for the next 4 or 8 years, you'd fit right in there. Because nobody's gonna give a crap about your whiney little ass and your petty little problems.

God what an ignoramus you are... Actually I speak French and Spanish fluently as well as English and have lived in each of in England France and Spain even under generalissimo Francisco Franco.
I also have a masters in history about 20th century European history... Too bad you are a GOP base ignoramus and can't change the channel, it doesn't take a genius 2 watch European news and read European or Asian newspapers, none of which believe anything what like what you idiots do... No big steal no vaccination hoax etc etc etc. We shall see what happens in the in the elections, you have had some gigantic overreach against 80% of the country and trump is being revealed as an incredible spoiled brat psychopath...

Last edited:
God what an ignoramus you are... Actually I speak French and Spanish fluently as well as English and have lived in each of in England France and Spain even under generalissimo Francisco Franco.
I also have a masters in history about 20th century European history... Too bad you are a GOP base ignoramus and can't change the channel, it doesn't take a genius 2 watch European news and read European or Asian newspapers, none of which believe anything what like what you idiots do... No big steal no vaccination hoax etc etc etc. We shall see what happens in the in the elections, you have had some gigantic overreach against 80% of the country and trump is being revealed as an incredible spoiled brat psychopath...
Where are all those European countries on the subject of abortion?

They only see one side of the issue. On 1/6 only one person killed and that was by a Capital police officer. She was a vet and unarmed. Their protests led to a plot to kill a sitting justice on the US Supreme Court fueled by leftist rhetoric for their party leaders. Furthermore it's reasonable to assume it was a leftist that leaked out the Alito memo to start all the problems before the case was heard.
Four died on the other side and 160 were injured many badly. Change the damn channel, bfm. and bs...

We're #13!! We're #13!! I think I may go to France because your lying scumbag thief heroes have made the country a hateful unfair disgrace...

Four died on the other side and 160 were injured many badly. Change the damn channel, bfm. and bs...

Then name them, and no, going back to the police station and dropping dead doesn't count, and neither do suicides later on. Police are known to have a high ratio of suicides all across the country.

Then name them, and no, going back to the police station and dropping dead doesn't count, and neither do suicides later on. Police are known to have a high ratio of suicides all across the country.
I guess suicides are their fault. 160 injuries. You and your party are a lying bought off or brainwashed seditious disgrace. Change the channel and rejoin reality. No steal, no vax mask hoax, just an unfair GOP giveaway to the rich....

Forum List

Back