Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Who said they were blocking traffic? Down below the link, it was descibed, the truck went around other vehicles, and ran a red light to run down the prostesters in a crosswalk, while the man's wife in the truck screamed for him to stop. I have no idea, as I was in TN at the time. That is why I say I'll just have to wait and see what the reports from Law Enforcement say. I just wanted to make sure people saw what was reported in the OP's link, not just the pic, as the reports in the OP's link tell a different story, and I knew the board would want to see or hear of both sides, before jumping to conclusions.
So you are justifying the kidnappers' actions.

Why do you believe blocking traffic is a right? It isn't.

When people take out their vengeance on those who had absolutely NOTHING to do with the decision, they are the ones who have initiated the wrongdoing. If they had followed the law, none of this would have happened.
He's of the ilk that believes that throwing violent tantrums is their right.

Of course. And we knew the Pro- con-trol of women's bodies was NEVER pro-life.

It's not your body. It never has been and it never will be.

Your government, your society, and your peers forced you to undergo multiple injections of a barely-tested chemical substance that didn't even prevent the COVID virus, didn't they? A substance that might have even killed you. A substance that was provided to you, thanks to Donald J. Trump.

So cut the "muh body, muh choice" crapola.

Of course it's a male.
Oh, I agree. There was nothing say the woman was driving the truck. Women will cut you, stab you, shoot you, and even poison you, but rarely run you over with a truck. :auiqs.jpg:

You are not allowed to hold people hostage by force. That is what a mob does, when it blocks the road like that.
Driving is regarded as a privilege, not a right. In no instance is it permitted to strike a pedestrian with a motor vehicle. Even ridiculous demonstrations do not make attempted murder justified.
Of course, we all make decisions concerning life and death all the time and choose convenience over the survival of others (pollution deaths from cars, taxes for wanton death and destruction, support for capital punishment, etc., etc.). Pretending that women deciding when and how to bear or not is outside that context is hypocritical at best. Only women of a certain age are concerned, a small minority that some segments of the majority want to control. Typically human error.
We all know that anyone who really thinks abortion is murder would be out doing something about it. We all know what the motivation for regurgitating worthless vilification in blogs about this basic female concern really is.

LOL

Ther were in the middle of the road.............LMAO
I have used crosswalks with the light and always got to the middle of the road. What I haven't done is jump in front of a fleeing truck, trying to stop somebody's escape.

1656165045033.png

Driving is regarded as a privilege, not a right. In no instance is it permitted to strike a pedestrian with a motor vehicle. Even ridiculous demonstrations do not make attempted murder justified.

A hostile mob approaching a vehicle with people blocking you from escaping a dangerous situation?

I think that is a fine instance where striking someone with a motor vehicle would be morally and legally justified.

I have used crosswalks with the light and always got to the middle of the road. What I haven't done is jump in front of a fleeing truck, trying to stop somebody's escape.

View attachment 662132
Oh and you did it holding signs up and attacking a truck huh.

Sure sure you did .......did you cross when it said don't cross.......hmmm

The light turns yellow in the video at the end of it. It was green.........

OOPS.

Forum List

Back