Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m old enough to have learned to not play on busy streets. Pretty good case for self defense, the mob was trying to get the driver.
1C9214DA-C3DB-4DEC-9378-11410EAA8F3F.jpeg

Yep, just as I said. The right wing brownshirt fascists are getting more and more violent.

Here, two of them go full metal Nazi and actually brag about how violent they are.

There are multiple versions of what happened here--whether the abortion lovers are blocking the road and the truck finally had enough, or the truck really "plowed" the protestors. We shall see

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.

You don't know what's going on in the car either. Every single time your idiot friends stop traffic, maybe someone in there is having a stroke or heart attack.

Also.

You don't want to know what I think about mothers who kill their own babies for light reasons, OR worse, the people who uphold this practice to the nth degree. Violent psychos? Oh honey

You don't know what's going on in the car either. Every single time your idiot friends stop traffic, maybe someone in there is having a stroke or heart attack.
You're really working hard to defend the violence.

That says all we need to know.

You don't want to know what I think about mothers who kill their own babies for light reasons, OR worse, the people who uphold this practice to the nth degree. Violent psychos? Oh honey
We do know. You don't think abortion is murder. You tell that lie to justify your crazed lust for violence, and because you get a sick thrill in forcing all others to bow down to your perverse control freak agenda.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?

We do know. You don't think abortion is murder. You tell that lie to justify your crazed lust for violence, and because you get a sick thrill in forcing all others to bow down to your perverse control freak agenda.

Someone's having a bad weekend. :laughing0301:

Yep, driver slowed to have them get away but they chose to stay in front of the truck.

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes
I'm shocked and appalled that the tweet uses the archaic, hurtful, offensive term "women." The radical left insists that the correct term is "menstruating people." (Of course, I guess that leaves out all the women who no longer have periods.)
Post Menopausal people is the term....lol

If a surgeon can perform a life saving procedure on a fetus, is the fetus a person?

You're crazy. Legit

Also.

They better hope they were having a heart attack when they catch up to them then. 😆

Forum List

Back