Jasmine Crockett's Clash With Marjorie Taylor Greene Sparks Wave of Jokes

And how things look to you isn't inherently about pageantry?
It’s the same reason why I don’t think Trump fits the model of president. In the office, you have to have a level of decorum, you have to present yourself in a certain way.

Fighting like that doesn’t inspire confidence and leadership.

It’s the same reason why I don’t think Trump fits the model of president. In the office, you have to have a level of decorum, you have to present yourself in a certain way.

Fighting like that doesn’t inspire confidence and leadership.
Is decorum an objective measurement or subjective one?

Ok, so then you approve of trumps antics?
No but its not his antics that trouble me, those I find largely amusing, it's his policies I want no part of. You're free to have your own subjective opinion though. I'm just saying being upset over personality vs policy seems silly to me.

Don’t know what “B6” means
Screenshot_20240518_115621_TikTok.jpg

No but its not his antics that trouble me, those I find largely amusing, it's his policies I want no part of. You're free to have your own subjective opinion though. I'm just saying being upset over personality vs policy seems silly to me.
I’m saying that our elected officials can’t be acting like a bunch of idiot in front of the world. It just doesn’t look good. I don’t see how you can be dismissive of it. It’s just not good

I’m saying that our elected officials can’t be acting like a bunch of idiot in front of the world. It just doesn’t look good. I don’t see how you can be dismissive of it. It’s just not good
Right. That's pageantry. That has nothing to do with substance.

Ahh, why don’t you tell democrats to get jasmine in line, and AOC as well. Of course, you’ll deflect…because dems never do anything wrong. All you saw in that entire exchange was MTG…jasmine and aoc did nothing wrong right?

Lol
B6 started with the name calling and she got checked, the black woman was just supposed to shut up and take the insult since it was coming from a white woman.

Forum List

Back