What was in the documents that Judge Eileen Cannon declassified and unredacted? Breakdown Video

Obama received well over a year and he had tons of NARA staff to assist. Trump got no staff from NARA and less time before they went after him. Something is (D)ifferent. See POST #5 in this thead... you are ignorant to the facts.

You don't know what you are talking about. You seem to think this Lawfare is acceptable.
He had 90 boxes and that's supposedly going to take him a year? He and his lawyers could have done it in a few days. If that's a problem for him, he should have never taken them home to begin with.

Obama didn't take any of his presidential documents home. He wasn't given "well over a year". I have no idea what you are referring to here. Can you explain further?

He had 90 boxes and that's supposedly going to take him a year? He and his lawyers could have done it in a few days. If that's a problem for him, he should have never taken them home to begin with.

Obama didn't take any of his presidential documents home. He wasn't given "well over a year". I have no idea what you are referring to here. Can you explain further?

Obama had well over a year. He also had tons of NARA staff to assist.

You're just being a petty partisan because the Democratic Party owns you. I could give a shit about the Republicans or Trump, but I care about consistency and the U.S. Constitution. You are embracing double standards. I want to know where the NARA team is to help out Trump? You do realize all those complaints that started this all out was from Obama's buddy, the head of NARA? It's a set up. Trump doesn't need to do all the work he's doing if NARA did for him what they did for Barack Obama. You can't answer that and you lose because of your failure.

Obama had well over a year. He also had tons of NARA staff to assist.

You're just being a petty partisan because the Democratic Party owns you. I could give a shit about the Republicans or Trump, but I care about consistency and the U.S. Constitution. You are embracing double standards. I want to know where the NARA team is to help out Trump? You do realize all those complaints that started this all out was from Obama's buddy, the head of NARA? It's a set up. Trump doesn't need to do all the work he's doing if NARA did for him what they did for Barack Obama. You can't answer that and you lose because of your failure.
This is all gibberish.

Obama had a year to do what exactly? What NARA staff?

Why would Trump need a huge staff after he left office? He should have never left with all these documents.

Per the above post.

Jack Smith just admitted the FBI brought colored cover sheets to use as “placeholders” for classified files in boxes containing other items.

But that’s not the only reason agents brought the sheets. Agents apparently took it upon themselves to paperclip those sheets to files in an effort to make it look like the documents were found that way.

Now, not only is their little stunt exposed, DOJ also admits that some of the placeholder sheets don’t match up with the alleged document in evidence.

And the boxes are not in their original condition.

What NARA staff? When and where?

NARA doesn’t do house calls, friend. They’re not available to clean your closets.

You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know that Obama funded NARA like never before, hugely increasing their staff, who were immediately put to work on his documents. He did it with government money they don't talk about and from his private foundation for another $3M+. You want to buy a bureaucrat's heart, help them increase their fiefdom.

That little attempted gotcha article by Reuters backfired. They disclosed how NARA is working for Obama like no President before.

You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know that Obama funded NARA like never before, hugely increasing their staff, who were immediately put to work on his documents. He did it with government money they don't talk about and from his private foundation for another $3M+. You want to buy a bureaucrat's heart, help them increase their fiefdom.

That little attempted gotcha article by Reuters backfired. They disclosed how NARA is working for Obama like no President before.
It’s unclear what you think NARA is supposed to do for Trump here.

NARA doesn’t go to the president’s house to clean out his closets of all the documents he stole. NARA organizes and stores the documents from the administration after they leave office and transfer the documents to NARA.

Which is the crux of the problem. Obama did that. Trump didn’t.

Neither got any significant help from NARA to transfer the documents, the administration is supposed to do that themselves. NARA just catalogs stuff.

But they can’t catalog the stuff that Trump walked off with so it’s total nonsense.

It’s unclear what you think NARA is supposed to do for Trump here.

NARA doesn’t go to the president’s house to clean out his closets of all the documents he stole. NARA organizes and stores the documents from the administration after they leave office and transfer the documents to NARA.

Which is the crux of the problem. Obama did that. Trump didn’t.

Neither got any significant help from NARA to transfer the documents, the administration is supposed to do that themselves. NARA just catalogs stuff.

But they can’t catalog the stuff that Trump walked off with so it’s total nonsense.

I even gave you a link proving NARA's involvement with Obama.

I even gave you a link proving NARA's involvement with Obama.
Yes, involvement with Obama in managing the documents that the Obama administration had already turned over to NARA.

It had nothing to do with Trump's situation.

Forum List

Back