Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Sorry, rebellion based on stupid proven lies is one thing, and your brainwash is another. Left wing my butt. Criminals and gangsta wannabees not Dems. Blacks had real reasons to be PISSED OFF, not you idiots.
Your party did nothing BUT rebel over and over again for a fucking year, based on lies. There was never an epidemic of unarmed of blacks being shot by cops. Hands up dont shoot Mike Brown? All a lie, but you still rioted. Spare me your hypocrisy.

Yeah, look at 1/6. What are we now compared to commie riots, like 120 to 1 or something like that?
More like 600-700 to 1.

"Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation."

Yep, just as I said. The right wing brownshirt fascists are getting more and more violent.

Here, two of them go full metal Nazi and actually brag about how violent they are.
This is the problem with you loons you think it's acceptable to impede on others right to life and liberty and thats exactly what people are doing when they stand in the middle of the street and block traffic. The people in these vehicles don't know if they are going to be dragged out and beat to death. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Your party did nothing BUT rebel over and over again for a fucking year, based on lies. There was never an epidemic of unarmed of blacks being shot by cops. Hands up dont shoot Mike Brown? All a lie, but you still rioted. Spare me your hypocrisy.
The hell we rioted, hater dupe. not Dems. just pissed off blacks, criminals and gangsta wannabes.... Where did the cops go? They are also RW dupes...No thefew bad ones had been killing blacks for years, it's just smartphones and copcams proving it now DUH....

This is the problem with you loons you think it's acceptable to impede on others right to life and liberty and thats exactly what people are doing when they stand in the middle of the street and block traffic. The people in these vehicles don't know if they are going to be dragged out and beat to death. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
and you hater dupes think it's fine to run them over....just like the jackasses on planes starting fights fighting for freedom from masks.....you are the fools believing the lies. Everyone IN THE WORLD knows it but Fox/conspiracy fools....This guy was a brainwashed functional criminal....Arrest them all and jeez, nice SC lol....representing the nutso 20%....

More like 600-700 to 1.

"Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation."

TWO YEARS AGO, DUPE....after murders of blacks on video....NOT Dems rioting, dupe. How MANY BLM DUH?

Yep, just as I said. The right wing brownshirt fascists are getting more and more violent.

Here, two of them go full metal Nazi and actually brag about how violent they are.
ummm... just a question but..

Is murdering helpless children "full metal Nazi"?

just wondering

I don't get the dog/hangers thing???

I get this though
Always remember: With Democrats, every accusation is a confession

I kinda think those Democrat establishments where I hung the hangers didn't get my satire either. I printed out and taped on them some little signs that said "Free Abortions." The three I hung around the door of the Democrat Party headquarters stayed up there for awhile, before they finally took them down. They were probably so stupid that they thought some radical left-winger put them up there, before it sank in that they were being trolled.

There are still a couple hanging in other places around town. :laughing0301:

I kinda think those Democrat establishments where I hung the hangers didn't get my satire either. I printed out and taped on them some little signs that said "Free Abortions." The three I hung around the door of the Democrat Party headquarters stayed up there for awhile, before they finally took them down. They were probably so stupid that they thought some radical left-winger put them up there, before it sank in that they were being trolled.

you put the dog/hanger thing there?

If so, I still don't get it

It doesn't seem to say pro life or pro death...

???

Free abortions is a lie, hater dupe. Like everything you know...

So it costs $3,000 for a poor woman to get an abortion?
350-2000

you put the dog/hanger thing there?

If so, I still don't get it

It doesn't seem to say pro life or pro death...

???

Ok think about it this way: Forget the dog. What would be the reaction if you flew over a pro-choice protest in a helicopter, and dropped a bunch of coat hangers on them? I just didn't have a helicopter handy that day.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back