Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

We can see the mob attacking the truck, as lefty mobs have been doing. That the guy wanted to get away from a violent mob of crazy people, is completely sane.

That you pretend otherwise, is you being a lying troll
we shall see, Mr. lynch mob lol. The drivel you obsess over....

the only difference is you approve of one reason why, disapprove of the other.

me? i don't care about the reasons why. you follow the law. you "feel" you're not getting heard do violence is ok only means the other side can AND FUCKING WILL do the same.

then you get all pantied up and upset cause how dare they get violent.

you'll shoot the tires out of someone simply trying to leave the situation, but feel no obligation to stop people from attacking that person.

got it.
Have it your way if that keeps you warm at night.

Yep, just as I said. The right wing brownshirt fascists are getting more and more violent.

Here, two of them go full metal Nazi and actually brag about how violent they are.
Actually, nothing is "like" what you've claimed at all. You're retarded, manboob. Idiot protestors wouldn't get out of the way of a fairly slow moving vehicle. While I might have stopped for fear of hurting one of the morons, I can't say that the driver was all that violent.

How about this: walk on the fucking sidewalk and don't jaywalk or cross against the light or block a roadway. Move your stupid ass off the roadways which are for vehicles. Don't pretend that you've got super powers. That vehicle has more mass and some momentum. The laws of physics predict very well that you're going to lose. So, don't be a jerkoff.

Oh, and manboob: gfy.

Last edited:
It is not credible that the mob was not doing teh normal lefty mob thing, especially when we can SEE IT DOING THE NORMAL LEFTY THING.
You see what you want to see, what you expect to see. I look, see, read and wait for the rest of the story, as I am not pressured internally to rush to judgement. Will it make a difference to wait til the facts are in? I don't think so. For some reason, you think it does. Think what you like.

You see what you want to see, what you expect to see. I look, see, read and wait for the rest of the story, as I am not pressured internally to rush to judgement. Will it make a difference to wait til the facts are in? I don't think so. For some reason, you think it does. Think what you like.

There is no "rush to judgement", from LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE ATTACKING THE TRUCK AS IT TRIES TO DRIVE AWAY.

That is clearly what is happening. YOu can tell, because you can SEE IT.

Did she really believe that she could stop a truck that weighs at least a hundred times what she weighs?

What she believed is that a law biding citizen would never dream of inflicting injury on a lowlife and comply with mob demands. Well, it does work out that way most times, but not all the time. If she's willing to take that gamble, then it's her own stupid ass decision that got her run over.

There is no "rush to judgement", from LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE ATTACKING THE TRUCK AS IT TRIES TO DRIVE AWAY.

That is clearly what is happening. YOu can tell, because you can SEE IT.
You just cannot tell if it was after he ran over the protester or how that came about. So, I'll wait to know or not pass judgement without confirmation of the facts. That sets us apart.

You just cannot tell if it was after he ran over the protester or how that came about. So, I'll wait to know or not pass judgement without confirmation of the facts. That sets us apart.

You can see how the people are acting. This possibility that they JUST STARTED acting like this, AFTER a random unprovoked attack by the guy that the mob is attacking,

is absurd. Especially given that the behavior we see, has been a standard lefty tactic for years now.

You can also see how the driver of the Truck is acting. If he had JUST driven over an innocent woman just standing there minding her own business, why did he continue to slowly drive away, giving the mob a chance to collect around him and attack him?

You can see how the people are acting. This possibility that they JUST STARTED acting like this, AFTER a random unprovoked attack by the guy that the mob is attacking,

is absurd. Especially given that the behavior we see, has been a standard lefty tactic for years now.

You can also see how the driver of the Truck is acting. If he had JUST driven over an innocent woman just standing there minding her own business, why did he continue to slowly drive away, giving the mob a chance to collect around him and attack him?
Write him and ask. I wasn't there.

Write him and ask. I wasn't there.
It was a rhetorical question. He would not.

We've seen how people act when it is as you imply, a random truck attack. The truck keeps going. People scream and stand there stunned or scatter.

It takes a special kind of stupid to try to mob the vehicle with your bodies. A kind of stupid that lib mobs have been practicing for years now.

It was a rhetorical question. He would not.

We've seen how people act when it is as you imply, a random truck attack. The truck keeps going. People scream and stand there stunned or scatter.

It takes a special kind of stupid to try to mob the vehicle with your bodies. A kind of stupid that lib mobs have been practicing for years now.
Have you ever been on a jury? I have. I waited until the evidence was in, and we were in the jury room to make a decision.

Have you ever been on a jury? I have. I waited until the evidence was in, and we were in the jury room to make a decision.

Fair enough, but what's being discussed here is what we know which is this video. What I see in this video is a person in a vehicle trying to get away from a mob without hurting anybody. In spite of his caution, the angry mob tries to stop him in his tracks to do God knows what. When he comes to the realization that these people are not going to move away, he speeds up to get away from them. I see a person trying to protect himself and/or his property.

That bit where they put their body in front of the truck to try to stop it? That is based on the belief that the driver won't hit them.

If they just saw the driver purposefully hit someone, they would not do that.

I'm talking about GOP dupes, willl go for anything hater....

This thread is about a truck driver supposedly driving over a "protester". The video clearly shows an angry mob attacking the truck and the driver trying to get away.

I said angry mob. YOU said "lynch mob".

Not sure what me being a republican has to do with YOU looking at an angry mob of lefties and thinking, "lynch mob".

But, it certainly supports my point about it, ie the mob attacked the truck, not the other way around.

That bit where they put their body in front of the truck to try to stop it? That is based on the belief that the driver won't hit them.

If they just saw the driver purposefully hit someone, they would not do that.
Doesn't seem too bright, but that is what is said to have happened by the one reporting below the OP thread post link article.

Forum List

Back