Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Are you still dreaming of men turning into woman and having abortions?

Do you understand how it's not normal for someone to fantasize about such things?

It seems you don't, so I have to stage this intervention.
Alas, self-denial. Better watch that....it's sometimes an after-effect of a botched gender reno!
We WOULD miss you!
Much as one might mourn the loss of a case of piles.

So your point seems to be that the right has been lying about liberal violence for many years.

I think everyone will agree with that point.

That's what you think my point was? Glad that went :aug08_031:

The point actually was in our state, our laws are written to protect the law abiding instead of the criminals like in liberal states. Antifa are only tough guys when they have the upper hand where penalties are lenient for criminals. In a liberal state, if a lowlife pulls somebody out of their car and beats the hell out of them, they'd probably spend one or two nights in jail. Try to pull somebody out of a car here, and it may be the last thing you ever do in your life, and the police officer responding would probably shake your hand for doing such a good job.

You see, while you leftists are so confused as to why violent crime has been on the increase in your anti-gun cities, it's a simple theory that a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried, and death is about the strongest deterrent you can offer.

That those saying they think abortion is murder are obviously lying.

Tell us, do you think women who get abortions should be prosecuted for murder, or at least as accessories to murder?

The biggest issue between pro-life and anti-life is the opinion of whether a fetus is a human life or not. It's been that way for over 30 years. So I have no idea of how you dreamed up that "nobody" thinks a fetus is a human life. It's the main point of pro-lifers.

I don't think women should be prosecuted for murder by having an abortion, but whatever penalty the state decides it should be. Killing a fetus is murder in some states including mine. If you get drunk, kill a pregnant motorist on the way home, you get charged with two murders: one for the mother, and the other for the fetus.

There was a slight increase all over. Pro-gun or anti-gun, liberal or conservative, rural or urban, it's all the same.

That simple fact destroys your argument.

No, it's not all over. It's in liberal cities coast to coast. Prosecutors and DA's like Gascon in California, the cry to defund the police which some have done, weakening the police to the point they have so many restrictions they can't do their job. That's what increases crime in a city.

It's pretty obvious that you don't care about slavery. Otherwise you wouldn't support a "president" whose on China's payroll. You wouldn't support policies that are leaving the border wide open to human traffickers and drug runners.
yes, there are diffrent kinds of slavery

in one case, we are all slaves of the *&$#@@% in chief who opens OUR border to just any old creep/criminal/pervert/murderer/rapist

how is that not slavery? We are forced to stay in our homes (most cannot afford to move away from the border) and accept whatever happens...

they (illegals) take jobs from the most needy of all Americans

Yeh, the left want to define "racism" loosely.. I will define slavery rather loosely... although it really is slavery if you think about it... no "loosely" about it

There was a slight increase all over. Pro-gun or anti-gun, liberal or conservative, rural or urban, it's all the same.

That simple fact destroys your argument.
There has been a "slight increase" in violent crime in liberal cities? Did you really just claim that, Mamooth? You just get dumber and dumber as this string progresses!

in one case, we are all slaves of the *&$#@@% in chief who opens OUR border to just any old creep/criminal/pervert/murderer/rapist

how is that not slavery?

Because you just made it up. That's pretty obvious.

Yes, I understand you didn't actually make it up yourself. Your masters made it up, and you fell for it.

Nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's a really stupid lie that megapervs tell to justify the sick thrill they get from hating.

Specks aren't people. You know that. Everyone knows it. You just choose to lie about it.

I know why you hate me. I threaten the hate-fix that you get from lying and forcing obedience. I'm essentially taking heroin away from a junkie, so the junkie is lashing out.
I Do. I think anyone having a late term abortion for a healthy baby is a POS Murderer.

You don't speak for everyone. Just because you don't think abortion is murder, don't put me in the same category as you murder-supporters. And if murder isn't enough, you people don't have the balls to murder someone of your own stature: You have to murder the most defenseless, the most helpless, and the most dependent for their survival.

How can you even live with yourselves?
We follow the SC, until this disgrace. Those 3 are lying sacks of shytte....dupe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back