Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Which doesn't justify ramming them.

Only a seriously violent psycho would claim that it does. That's you all.

Of course it justifies ramming them. As I stated earlier, in my state if you try to get into my car, I have legal authority to use deadly force. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home as far as the law is concerned. If anything, these people are lucky to be alive.

This thread is about a truck driver supposedly driving over a "protester". The video clearly shows an angry mob attacking the truck and the driver trying to get away.

I said angry mob. YOU said "lynch mob".

Not sure what me being a republican has to do with YOU looking at an angry mob of lefties and thinking, "lynch mob".

But, it certainly supports my point about it, ie the mob attacked the truck, not the other way around.

Ignore him. He's only a troll. He tries to hijack every thread with his BS.

This thread is about a truck driver supposedly driving over a "protester". The video clearly shows an angry mob attacking the truck and the driver trying to get away.

I said angry mob. YOU said "lynch mob".

Not sure what me being a republican has to do with YOU looking at an angry mob of lefties and thinking, "lynch mob".

But, it certainly supports my point about it, ie the mob attacked the truck, not the other way around.
I AM LOOKING AT YOU AND THE GOP BASE being judge and jury when you have no clue. At least figuratively, you idiots are a lynch mob. I'm waiting to see what the law and JOURNALISTS not your propagandists say.....You look at this clip and go nuts...We don't have a clue what happened, hater dupe...

Of course it justifies ramming them. As I stated earlier, in my state if you try to get into my car, I have legal authority to use deadly force. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home as far as the law is concerned. If anything, these people are lucky to be alive.
You have no idea what happened from this crap, hater dupe...

Which doesn't justify ramming them.

Only a seriously violent psycho would claim that it does. That's you all.
Actually, manboob, I don’t believe he was right to continue driving. Also, I didn’t say anything about “ramming.” I saw the video. That was no ramming.

On the other hand, only an absolute imbecile would not yield to a big old vehicle and only absolute assholes would defend such an imbecile. That’s you all.

Why look at jan 6th when there are HUNDREDS of left wing riots that were FAR worse? There is no better example of a lynch mob than democrats.
Sorry, rebellion based on stupid proven lies is one thing, and your brainwash is another. Left wing my butt. Criminals and gangsta wannabees not Dems. Blacks had real reasons to be PISSED OFF, not you idiots.

Sorry, rebellion based on stupid proven lies is one thing, and your brainwash is another. Left wing my butt. Criminals and gangsta wannabees not Dems. Blacks had real reasons to be PISSED OFF, not you idiots.
First: It wasn’t a rebellion. Second, even to the extent 1/6 did involve criminality, it wasn’t based on them proved lies. It was maybe based on premature assumptions.

Third: being “pissed off” (legitimately or otherwise) isn’t an excuse for rebellion. If any rebellion is justified, it requires more than being pissed off.

^^^
Crazy-ass psycho that normal people should stay far away from. Who knows what excuse to kill he'll make up next?

That's right, that's the entire idea: stay away from me. You don't attack me, you have nothing to worry about. if you do attack me, death is not out of the question as long as I'm in my legal rights to exercise deadly force.

Our city hosted the 2016 Republican national convention. Because of Trump's win, we were getting threats from all across the country. We were told it would be a historic time of chaos, riots, blood in the streets, innocents getting harmed or killed. By the time the end of the convention, we had a total of three arrests.

Those people making threat from the commie states never made it here. They looked at our self-defense laws and said F that. In Ohio, they can shoot your ass for just about anything and get away with it. They wisely stayed the hell home and we had a peaceful and successful convention.

Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester​

It's the truck's fault?
Guess the pedestrian should have been availing himself of his Constitutional rights and had what was necessary with him to defend himself.

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
You don't get to block city streets either just because a court ruling didn't go your way! You liberals have been doing this shit for years now and it's become ridiculous. If the vehicle stops you damage it and menace the people inside...if it doesn't you cry "assault"!

Forum List

Back