Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Fair enough, but what's being discussed here is what we know which is this video. What I see in this video is a person in a vehicle trying to get away from a mob without hurting anybody. In spite of his caution, the angry mob tries to stop him in his tracks to do God knows what. When he comes to the realization that these people are not going to move away, he speeds up to get away from them. I see a person trying to protect himself and/or his property.
As the driver had every right to do. Those morons likely wanted to pull him out of the vehicle. There were people there that could have flipped his vehicle. The driver was under direct threat and merely tried to leave. Then some morons thought they’d stop his truck.

and you hater dupes think it's fine to run them over....just like the jackasses on planes starting fights fighting for freedom from masks.....you are the fools believing the lies. Everyone IN THE WORLD knows it but Fox/conspiracy fools....This guy was a brainwashed functional criminal....Arrest them all and jeez, nice SC lol....representing the nutso 20%....
If you make a threatening gesture towards me or mine I'm going to fuck you up. I have a big chunk of solid steel on the front of my Jeep and skid plates underneath.

If you make a threatening gesture towards me or mine I'm going to fuck you up. I have a big chunk of solid steel on the front of my Jeep and skid plates underneath.

Run over the shortest two protesters and you'd have a nice set of mudflaps.

The tall ones make good curb feelers.

Our city hosted the 2016 Republican national convention. Because of Trump's win, we were getting threats from all across the country. We were told it would be a historic time of chaos, riots, blood in the streets, innocents getting harmed or killed. By the time the end of the convention, we had a total of three arrests.
So your point seems to be that the right has been lying about liberal violence for many years.

I think everyone will agree with that point.

Those people making threat from the commie states never made it here.
"I have a magic rock that repels tigers! Do you see any tigers? That proves it works!".

Even for a fascist thug, that's lame.

Why should I care about slavery? It's not like I'm going to be enslaved.

JGalt's life is entirely based on selfishness, so he can't even imagine that others aren't as morally crippled.

It's pretty obvious that you don't care about slavery. Otherwise you wouldn't support a "president" whose on China's payroll. You wouldn't support policies that are leaving the border wide open to human traffickers and drug runners.

Why should even care? It's not like you're ever going to have an abortion.
Don't bet on it. Some liberal extremists, born male, are having that "corrected" in the hope they might be able to get renovated, have a pregnancy and get the poor little bugger murdered to prove a point. It almost surely won't work but since all liberals lie that won't matter. "It's the thought that counts".

Don't bet on it. Some liberal extremists, born male, are having that "corrected" in the hope they might be able to get renovated, have a pregnancy and get the poor little bugger murdered to prove a point. It almost surely won't work but since all liberals lie that won't matter. "It's the thought that counts".

Scary but true.

It's pretty obvious that you don't care about slavery.
I'm pro-choice. That proves conclusively that I'm anti-slavery. You're pro-life, so you're pro-slavery.

It really is that simple. That's why your raging over liberals announced we won't enforce your Fugitive Slave Laws. Admit it, you want to kill everyone involved with the underground railroad. Slavers are the same in any era.

History has classified slavers like you as being the bad guys. And history isn't suddenly going to go pro-slavery, no matter what RussoChinese propaganda you've been paid to spread.

Don't bet on it. Some liberal extremists, born male, are having that "corrected" in the hope they might be able to get renovated, have a pregnancy and get the poor little bugger murdered to prove a point.
This is what pro-lifers fantasize about all day.

They tend to be seriously disturbed and depraved.

I'm pro-choice. That proves conclusively that I'm anti-slavery. You're pro-life, so you're pro-slavery.

It really is that simple. That's why your raging over liberals announced we won't enforce your Fugitive Slave Laws. Admit it, you want to kill everyone involved with the underground railroad. Slavers are the same in any era.

History has classified slavers like you as being the bad guys. And history isn't suddenly going to go pro-slavery, no matter what RussoChinese propaganda you've been paid to spread.

Bullshit. You're pro-murder, pure and simple. And that is far worse than slavery.

Now go take your self-righteous bullshit and fuck yourself with it, murder-supporter.

Bullshit. You're pro-murder, pure and simple.
Nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's a really stupid lie that megapervs tell to justify the sick thrill they get from hating.

Specks aren't people. You know that. Everyone knows it. You just choose to lie about it.

I know why you hate me. I threaten the hate-fix that you get from lying and forcing obedience. I'm essentially taking heroin away from a junkie, so the junkie is lashing out.

That right there is in the running for dumbest post of the day! If someone is pro life then they're pro slavery? How did you arrive at THAT?

Nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's a really stupid lie that megapervs tell to justify the sick thrill they get from hating.

Specks aren't people. You know that. Everyone knows it. You just choose to lie about it.

I know why you hate me. I threaten the hate-fix that you get from lying and forcing obedience. I'm essentially taking heroin away from a junkie, so the junkie is lashing out.

You don't speak for everyone. Just because you don't think abortion is murder, don't put me in the same category as you murder-supporters. And if murder isn't enough, you people don't have the balls to murder someone of your own stature: You have to murder the most defenseless, the most helpless, and the most dependent for their survival.

How can you even live with yourselves?

Forum List

Back