Tyson Foods’ Iowa plant to permanently close

Earlier you guys said they were taking jobs. Now you’re claims they don’t work. I wish you would get your xenophobia racist bullshit straight.
crappycorn, as you are now the grammar police, insulting me cause I said i, instead of I, what the fuck do you mean by stating, "Now you are claims they don't work", Even as you wrote it, Now you're claim they don't work, either way is grammatically incorrect.

crappycorn, you should not put on that grammar hat when it is you that has a lousy education.

Just out of curiosity...wouldn’t having 50M more mouthes to feed be a good thing for Tyson? I mean...some of them probably eat chicken, right?
crappy corn, you should check yourself before you accuse anyone of being dumb.

Just of of curiosity...wouldn't having 50M crappycorn, you just said not having, there is no 50m mouths, to feed. The correct way to state what crappy corn meant to say is, would having 50m more

Crappycorn, you should never question and call out anyone, then insult over using i, instead of I when you do not know how to spell, mouths. It is not, mouthes. Crappycorn is very stupid, if I could use crappycorn's comments

crappycorn is an uneducated white male

200w.gif

I was in court, when the judge announced a new law saying that illegal aliens caught driving without a license, insurance, or registration are now allowed to go free and the car is not impounded.

Drunk driving they still got arrested but the police were not allowed to tow the car
A Republic Is a Foster Government

When will we wake up to the impossibility of representative government? That these Quislings have any power proves that citizens have no self-determination under the elitist-scam Constitution. It's as if everyone here had to choose a moderator to do his posts for him.

that is pretty good, as you are the grammar police, you used, "as it were", incorrectly, unless you meant that you are claiming that I am correct and the democratic base has done almost nothing to help you.

Either, way, what ugly bigotry, no white males are educated that voted for Trump.

As I state repeatedly, you dont have to believe me when I point out that the democrat is full of bigots, you just need to have a discussion with one.
All College Graduates Have Been Dumbed Down. It Is a Tool Factory.

America was built by self-educated White men. Until the Great Reversal, college was always a finishing school for richkids and had no practical value ("prep school" is short for "prepare for college").

When these spoiled brats took over, they required that anyone with a white-collar job had to suffer through the class-biased indentured servitude of "higher education." That is totally unAmerican, and only bootlicking class-climbers with no talent to respect themselves for will put up with the absurdity of getting a job just because they can tolerate going four or more years without a full-time job.

In fact, the menial jobs they do just to barely meet living expenses should be considered moonlighting; college is their unpaid full-time job. It is the worst kind of slavery, slavery of what should have been the most talented instead of the slavery that the race-traitor HeirHeads order us to think was evil: the necessary slavery of lazy and violent African savages in order to tame them.

crappy corn, you should check yourself before you accuse anyone of being dumb.

Just of of curiosity...wouldn't having 50M crappycorn, you just said not having, there is no 50m mouths, to feed. The correct way to state what crappy corn meant to say is, would having 50m more

Crappycorn, you should never question and call out anyone, then insult over using i, instead of I when you do not know how to spell, mouths. It is not, mouthes. Crappycorn is very stupid, if I could use crappycorn's comments

crappycorn is an uneducated white male
Only Stupid People Think College Grads Are "Smart in School"

Forum List

Back