Navalny died from blood clot, Ukrainian intelligence chief says

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The lies of those who use the death of Navalny to foster anti-Russian propaganda are debunked. Navalny died of natural causes.

"The head of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence says Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died from a blood clot, denying speculation that he was killed while in prison.

Kyrylo Budanov was quoted as telling reporters on Sunday that "I may disappoint you, but we know he died from a blood clot," adding that it was "more or less confirmed.""

There was one very clever lady from the outset who wrote that it made zero sense for Russia to be in any way involved .
Fearless and on the money , as usual .

It is just a question of being able to assess and judge accurately .
Which is why I am a part professional sports gambler .
Failures cost money

ca

Although Navalny is not beloved in Ukraine (he would not have returned Crimea to Ukraine), I wonder for what purpose the Ukrainians would make up such a story that contradicts the leaders of the countries that support Ukraine.
We don't know where this story came from.

The lies of those who use the death of Navalny to foster anti-Russian propaganda are debunked. Navalny died of natural causes.

"The head of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence says Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died from a blood clot, denying speculation that he was killed while in prison.

Kyrylo Budanov was quoted as telling reporters on Sunday that "I may disappoint you, but we know he died from a blood clot," adding that it was "more or less confirmed.""

IVAN, FSB killed Navalny and you like it , much like Girkin liked Navalny´s imprisoned :auiqs.jpg:. we´ll deport you from Germany , and putin´s FSB WILL treat you well ) dont worry samovar 🇷🇺 🇸🇦

We don't know where this story came from.
Yes we do .
It came from Budanov , or, has been rubber stamped by him. A nastier piece of work is difficult to imagine .

Given that his masters are Mossad and the CIA , it is a remarkable admission .
I suspect he was leant on very heavily to force him to make such a statement

Yes we do .
It came from Budanov , or, has been rubber stamped by him. A nastier piece of work is difficult to imagine .

Given that his masters are Mossad and the CIA , it is a remarkable admission .
I suspect he was leant on very heavily to force him to make such a statement
Unless Budanov told you, personally, that the story came from him, you don't know where it came from.

It is likely that Navalny stopped taking stroke medication after he was imprisoned. Stroke patients need to take either aspirin or warfarin that can prevent a blood clot on a daily basis.

Despite the use of antiplatelet agents, usually aspirin, in patients who have had an ischemic stroke, there is still a substantial rate of recurrence. Therefore, we investigated whether warfarin, which is effective and superior to aspirin in the prevention of cardiogenic embolism, would also prove superior in the prevention of recurrent ischemic stroke in patients with a prior noncardioembolic ischemic stroke. Over a two-year period, we found no difference between aspirin and warfarin in the prevention of recurrent ischemic stroke or death or in the rate of major hemorrhage. Consequently, we regard both warfarin and aspirin as reasonable therapeutic alternatives.

has anyone asked how he knows that??

YOu have got to be shitting me.

You're gonna spread that Russian propaganda here?

YOu are the very definition of a useful idiot.

we´ll deport you from Germany
pZR4mSXu_o.jpg

Forum List

Back