Tyson Foods’ Iowa plant to permanently close

As normal, you are off in a few places.

First, the POUTS is not the single most powerful man in the world.

Second, I blame Biden for lots of things, controlling the price of beef is not one of them.

Third, Trump spent more money than any POTUS that came before him. Biden is now spending even more. No matter which one wins in Nov, they will spend even more.

But, yes there are ways the POTUS can influence the price of things. Just yesterday Trump promised to put a 100% tariffs on all vehicles not made in plants on American soil. That will greatly impact the price of cars. something most everyone needs. Are you good with this 100% tariff?
Wasn't that a claim made about Chinese electric cars? Who do you know that drives a Chinese electric car?

Nope. Not wrong at all

Let me point something out to you. You offered, replied with a contradiction.

Is that all you can mumble, "no he is not"

The other one, "controlling the price of beef is not..."

How much thought did you put into that contradiction.

Now you follow up with bullshit about Trump.

Biden cant do a thing bad, cause he has no power as president yet you spew the bullshit that as president Trump will have power you claim Biden does not?

You really are brilluant

Presidents aint got that kind of power but they do if they are Trump?

Morons

The POTUS has power, but they are not gods, despite your worship of Trump.

One of the powers they have, which is darn near absolute, is the power of tariffs. This is pretty much the only way they can directly impact prices.

I have criticized Biden for keeping all of Trump's tariffs in place, as they hurt nobody but the US consumer. He though did not add any more.

Now, Trump says that he will, if he is elected, put a 100% tariff on every car that is manufactured in Mexico. That is about 1/3 of the cars sold in America. If Trump does this, and there is no reason to think he will not, then overnight the cost of 1/3 of the cars in our country will double. This will leave people the choice of paying twice what they would have the day before, or buying a car made 100% in the US. This will of course drive up the demand for US made cars, thus causing the price of them to skyrocket as well.

But hey, higher prices are cool when your guy is in the White House...right

The POTUS has power, but they are not gods, despite your worship of Trump.
Now the president has power?

Gods, you are going to dictate how I feel?

You are great example of what is wrong with our country. Bigots still exist dictating what others think when you are clueless

Gods, that is what the democrats think of Biden, hence you think everone believes like you do

Biden, a lifelong politician, one of the most powerful and now the most powerful man in the world,

Yes, let us pray to the democrats for food stamps

Some plant shuts down....ummmm. my reponse.. . Oh no. Oh no. I couldn't care less. Not one ounce of care. Let me applaud.

Now the president has power?

Gods, you are going to dictate how I feel?

You are great example of what is wrong with our country. Bigots still exist dictating what others think when you are clueless

Gods, that is what the democrats think of Biden, hence you think everone believes like you do

Biden, a lifelong politician, one of the most powerful and now the most powerful man in the world,

Yes, let us pray to the democrats for food stamps

Biden sucks, what the fuck are you talking about.

Sorry your life is sucking so much you need food stamps, find a better job, better yourself and quit begging the Govt to save you.

What a loser you you.

Biden sucks, what the fuck are you talking about.

Sorry your life is sucking so much you need food stamps, find a better job, better yourself and quit begging the Govt to save you.

What a loser you you.
food is more expensive then it has been since the depression

Everyone that is middle class, with children, qualifies for food stamps. My job was fine, 100k or better every year.

But that is nothing when food for a family of four costs 800 a month

Better jobs? What job pays better than a 100k a year?

food is more expensive then it has been since the depression

holy fuck you are right, during the depression a loaf of bread was 10 cents now it is 3 or 4 bucks...Damn it Biden!

Everyone that is middle class, with children, qualifies for food stamps. My job was fine, 100k or better every year.

Bull fucking shit. Who told you this lie?

But that is nothing when food for a family of four costs 800 a month

If a family of 4 is spending 800 a month, they need to learn how to shop

Better jobs? What job pays better than a 100k a year?

a ton of them. Hell my 29 year old daughter with just a bachelors made 180k last year.

If a family of 4 is spending 800 a month, they need to learn how to shop
prove it, show us how cheap it is for four people to eat in today's economy, go ahead, you got the mouth, you shop, show us your receipts, prove it.

instead of contradicting, show us who qualifies for food stamps, You say it aint so off the top of your head, so prove it at the top of your head

The depression, nobody could afford bread, if the bread was available, so your comparison of price, is meaningless. Now you deny there was a depression where people could not afford the cost of food?

what is you daughter doing, if she makes 180k she is very lucky and best never ever change jobs, 180k jobs are rare, so tell us where she is working and what she is doing

so I say life is unaffordable, and your reply is that all I have to do is make 180k a year? There you are right, if I could find a 180k a year job, life would be affordable

instead of contradicting, show us who qualifies for food stamps, You say it aint so off the top of your head, so prove it at the top of your head

For the state of Ill as each has its own rules. A family of 4 has to make under 50 grand to qualify.

1710719467178.png

what is you daughter doing, if she makes 180k she is very lucky and best never ever change jobs, 180k jobs are rare, so tell us where she is working and what she is doing

She was an international business associate for a medical device company. Sadly that company choose to suspend its move into the international market and she was given the choice of going back to her old job or getting 3 months severance.

She took the 3 months back in Dec. She is already working, but sadly only making 136k base, but with bonuses it could go up. She also gets a company provided car that she pays 60 bucks a pay period and can use for personal use. So she sold her car and dropped her insurance which is saving her about 25k a year between the two.

For the state of Ill as each has its own rules. A family of 4 has to make under 50 grand to qualify.

View attachment 918651

She was an international business associate for a medical device company. Sadly that company choose to suspend its move into the international market and she was given the choice of going back to her old job or getting 3 months severance.

She took the 3 months back in Dec. She is already working, but sadly only making 136k base, but with bonuses it could go up. She also gets a company provided car that she pays 60 bucks a pay period and can use for personal use. So she sold her car and dropped her insurance which is saving her about 25k a year between the two.
So? You see i was not wrong about the cost of food.

Average pay in the usa is 59k, pretty much the level of poverty, for a family

Just out of curiosity...wouldn’t having 50M more mouthes to feed be a good thing for Tyson? I mean...some of them probably eat chicken, right?
tyson does not feed them, we do, I do, my tax money does, how is it good that I must labor for you, yes, the democrat party never gave up slavery, they simply found new slaves, and many fools, you being one of the biggest

tyson does not feed them, we do, I do, my tax money does, how is it good that I must labor for you, yes, the democrat party never gave up slavery, they simply found new slaves, and many fools, you being one of the biggest
Earlier you guys said they were taking jobs. Now you’re claims they don’t work. I wish you would get your xenophobia racist bullshit straight.

Earlier you guys said they were taking jobs. Now you’re claims they don’t work. I wish you would get your xenophobia racist bullshit straight.
earlier, you were stupid, and now you prove you are stupid

Where did I claim illegal aliens dont work, I never made that claim,
Where did I claim they take jobs, I never said that

Instead of addressing what is said, crappycorn makes up a false premise and declares itself right

How about sticking to facts and what people say,

Many illegal aliens do not work, many do, do they take jobs, certainly jobs crappycorn wont do. Me, I have worked hand in hand with illegal aliens, I have lived next door to them.

Democrats force the illegal aliens to live 20 in a two bed apartment. Democrats give them social security cards and voter registration cards

Working mostly under the table, illegal aliens show no income and qualify for food stamps and subsidized housing

If illegal aliens get the right to vote, they would be stupid to vote with crappycorn

You just did when you claimed to feed 50 Million people. “I feed them”.
you are one of the many reasons half the nation knows the democrat base, is dumb

first, you assume every illegal alien has a job, the second they cross the border and forever after, all 50 million
then if I point out much of that population is on food stamps that means I am claiming they dont work?
americans making 50k a year qualify for food stamps/ebt

yep, everyone in the democrat base is this dumb, this bigoted, if I say black in any context, the democrats will call me a racist

moron

Forum List

Back