"To The Discple He Said, Behold Your Mother"

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
TO THE DISCIPLE HE SAID

John 19:26-27
"When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then he told the disciple, "Here is your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home." KJV and ISV

John and James, the Apostles, were the sons of Zebedee (Mark 10:35 : "James and John, the sons of Zebedee, went to Jesus and told him, "Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask you.") and if John was the disciple whom Jesus loved and if John was the disciple whom Jesus made the statement regarding His 'mother' to, then the Mother of Jesus, Mary, was taken into the home of the Zebedee's after Jesus' crucifixion.

We know that Joseph was married to Mary and since he was, why was not Joseph also taken into the Zebedee's home after Jesus' crucifixion? Where did Joseph go? Was there a divorce? Did he pass away in sleep of the grave? From the statement that Mary was taken into the disciple's own home, it makes me to think that she was without a husband but rather alone.

And this statement also leads me to believe that Mary did not have any other children since it does not mention her being taken into the homes of her other children. So, when Mary was taken into the home of the disciple whom Jesus loved, she would have brought her other children as well rather then leaving them alone in the world if she had other children. Unless her other children refused to believe upon Jesus, their brother. If she had other children. Another possibility is that Joseph divorced Mary on the account of Jesus' claim of being the Messiah, the Christ and took the other children with him after their divorce. This however was not permissible in Jewish Law regarding divorce since there was no fornication or adultery being brought to the Sanhedrin or Court for the certificate of divorce to be written. And if this is true, then this would have made Joseph and his other children to have 'sided' with the Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers, and Sanhedrin; as well as with the other non-believing Jewish persons.

And thus began the earliest "Yo Momma" Jokes.

Seriously, the Mary character stems from a 100bc figure, and yes Matt says Joseph had a mind to divorce her quietly (as to not get her stoned), because she strayed with the Roman soldier Panderas. Thus she is known as Stada and Yeshu as ben Stada meaning
Stray. Mary is not the mother of the crucified Galilean used to mimick the Baal mythology, nor is she the mother of the AD era Christ by the Jordan who's Apostles were martyrs revolting against Rome. According to unreliable sources she had children before and after Yeshu and Romes devotion to that Half Roman figure and his Harlot Mother is why they were referred to as the Harlot church by John of Patmos who was discussing another Christ more towards his era.

Seriously, the Mary character stems from a 100bc figure, and yes Matt says Joseph had a mind to divorce her quietly (as to not get her stoned), because she strayed with the Roman soldier Panderas. Thus she is known as Stada and Yeshu as ben Stada meaning
Stray. Mary is not the mother of the crucified Galilean used to mimick the Baal mythology, nor is she the mother of the AD era Christ by the Jordan who's Apostles were martyrs revolting against Rome. According to unreliable sources she had children before and after Yeshu and Romes devotion to that Half Roman figure and his Harlot Mother is why they were referred to as the Harlot church by John of Patmos who was discussing another Christ more towards his era.

You also have the rights to believe in what you wish to believe in.. with or without National Geographic.

See, it is things like this that is not going to go well when you have to give an account to God and try to convince Him that this is the way it was in the past.

If you can lie to God, I guess it would be okay to lie to your neighbors, brothers and sisters as well.

Question for the masses: Which is a greater weight?
The weight of over 7 Billion People
or
the weight of the planet, Earth?

But even MORE than sarcasm or 'put downs', I sincerely pray and hope that people can get out of their 'stupidity', for a lack of a more concise word, before they remain 'stupid' for the rest of their lives.

The Bible tells us that Mary had other children. I believe that in the absence of Joseph, the eldest son (firstborn son) would have made the decision as to his mother's care.

Mary's other children were:
James, Joses, Judas and Simon. See Mark 6:3 and Matthew 13:55-56 The same verses also mention the sisters of Jesus but not by name.

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Mark 6:3 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Matthew 13:55-56 (KJV Holy Bible)

Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is the Word that was spoken in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1 explains this:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1-5 (KJV Holy Bible)

You're problem is that you are a Catholic and Catholic's are taught to believe Catholic doctrine which teaches there is salvation through Mary and that she was "immaculate." In other words, your religion teaches you that Mary was sinless. Look at what the Word of God stating what Mary had said:

It is written:
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Luke 1:46,47 (KJV Holy Bible)

Who was Mary's Saviour? God. Why did Mary need a Saviour? She was a sinner.

It is written:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23 (KJV Holy Bible)

ALL have sinned. Mary had sinned. She had to be saved the same way you need to be saved.

Warning from the Apostle Paul:

It is written:
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:10-12 (KJV Holy Bible)

Warning from the Apostle Paul:
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV Holy Bible)

Another warning:

It is written:
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV Holy Bible)

And again it is written:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Romans 5:8,9 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
John 3:6,7 (KJV Holy Bible)

Warning against making idols (statues of Mary, baby Jesus, saints):

It is written:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I theLord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is written:

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:

They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
Psalm 115:1-8 (KJV Holy Bible)

Again it is written:

For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
Acts 19:25-29 (KJV Holy Bible)

It is the sin of idolatry to pray to statues, to have statues in your home, your yard, in your possession. If you have any graven images? Destroy them. Have nothing to do with such things or you are inviting the demonic into your lives and put yourself under a curse.

It is written:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
1 Timothy 4:1-5 (KJV Holy Bible)

If you are in the Roman Catholic system, get out. Roman Catholicism teaches a doctrines of devils.

Last edited:
TO THE DISCIPLE HE SAID

"When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then he told the disciple, "Here is your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home." KJV and ISV

John and James, the Apostles, were the sons of Zebedee (Mark 10:35 : "James and John, the sons of Zebedee, went to Jesus and told him, "Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask you.") and if John was the disciple whom Jesus loved and if John was the disciple whom Jesus made the statement regarding His 'mother' to, then the Mother of Jesus, Mary, was taken into the home of the Zebedee's after Jesus' crucifixion.

We know that Joseph was married to Mary and since he was, why was not Joseph also taken into the Zebedee's home after Jesus' crucifixion? Where did Joseph go? Was there a divorce? Did he pass away in sleep of the grave? From the statement that Mary was taken into the disciple's own home, it makes me to think that she was without a husband but rather alone.

And this statement also leads me to believe that Mary did not have any other children since it does not mention her being taken into the homes of her other children. So, when Mary was taken into the home of the disciple whom Jesus loved, she would have brought her other children as well rather then leaving them alone in the world if she had other children. Unless her other children refused to believe upon Jesus, their brother. If she had other children. Another possibility is that Joseph divorced Mary on the account of Jesus' claim of being the Messiah, the Christ and took the other children with him after their divorce. This however was not permissible in Jewish Law regarding divorce since there was no fornication or adultery being brought to the Sanhedrin or Court for the certificate of divorce to be written. And if this is true, then this would have made Joseph and his other children to have 'sided' with the Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers, and Sanhedrin; as well as with the other non-believing Jewish persons.
Several things here. First, it is most likely that Jesus' step-father, Joseph, passed away since Mary was alone. He had the opportunity to not only refuse to marry her, but have her stoned when she became pregnant. Since he did not, he accepted Jesus as his own. Also, Mary did have other children with Joseph, but they would all have been adults and not needed her care any more. Most likely, Jesus asked His disciple to care for Mary because none of His half siblings were there at the crucifixion.

No, that is incorrect.

first Yo Mama joke:
"Yeshu your momma is so immaculate that she had you without having sex."

Nahh doesn't work that way, the joke is Rome used the Harlot Mary and placed Jesus through all the Harlots of the Bible, because that's what satanist do, they give you the most sick twisted rub they can to mock your culture that they were in a tussle with.

Sources:Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Your sources: not found -"cue sound of crickets"

Reading between the lines on that scripture Quoted ....It seems to me that Jesus was disrespectfull of his mother... First he called her Women, Secondly he told her to take his disciple as her own child, thirdly he demanded that she live under his roof... There are major issues here ... Jesus being a good sinless wonderfull son should have taken his own mother to live with him after all she bore him and looked after him till he became the wonderfull sinless man that was claimed for him....Yup sounds like he was quite the guy... I have other issues here but we all have our own parents is that the way any of you would look after yours.....Hmmmm....

first Yo Mama joke:

Nahh doesn't work that way, the joke is Rome used the Harlot Mary and placed Jesus through all the Harlots of the Bible, because that's what satanist do, they give you the most sick twisted rub they can to mock your culture that they were in a tussle with.

Sources:Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Your ability to take fragments of Scripture out of context and utilize them in ways they were never intended to be used is fascinating, but in no way authoritative. Do you not even recognize the purpose of the two geneologies that establish the lineage of Yeshua through both blood and name?

Reading between the lines on that scripture Quoted ....It seems to me that Jesus was disrespectfull of his mother... First he called her Women, Secondly he told her to take his disciple as her own child, thirdly he demanded that she live under his roof... There are major issues here ... Jesus being a good sinless wonderfull son should have taken his own mother to live with him after all she bore him and looked after him till he became the wonderfull sinless man that was claimed for him....Yup sounds like he was quite the guy... I have other issues here but we all have our own parents is that the way any of you would look after yours.....Hmmmm....
I think you mistakenly apply modern sensibilities to a different era. Jesus was in no way disrespecting His mother by calling her "woman". Secondly, He was not telling His disciple to take her as a child, but as a respected member of his household. Thirdly, Jesus said of Himself that He had no place to lay His head. He was full time in ministry, to the extent that He owned no home. Thus, He had no home to bring her to. I think your other issues are causing you to ignore some basic realities here.

That is not how one would honour Thy Mother and Thy Father........... Further it was Jewish Custom to look after family.... So if you have a brother and he dies for example you were obligated to take in his wife and children and look after them by Jesus foregoing this custom he is showing either his disdain to his mother or the very customs they are built on..... He not only sins by not honouring his mother or his father but he also shows contempt for the ways of his supposed people...This is not the actions of a sinless man quite the contrary....

Yeah in the book of Timothy they make a few sexist comments showing their hate of woman.

first Yo Mama joke:

Your ability to take fragments of Scripture out of context and utilize them in ways they were never intended to be used is fascinating, but in no way authoritative. Do you not even recognize the purpose of the two geneologies that establish the lineage of Yeshua through both blood and name?

Then you just killed your king
-CHECK MATE!

Do you ever use your own words reflected back to your own methods of reasoning?
You quote *without specific sources or reasons* "Your ability to take fragments of Scripture out of context and utilize them in ways they were never intended to be used is fascinating".

Now how many times have I showed your faith's mistakes in reasoning the Bible with SPECIFIC SOURCES TO VERIFY....and you have mere unbacked opinions. Your whole belief and placement of Jesus is based on your context and biblical ignorance and tenses errors. You just hit yourself, your faith, & Jesus all in one blanket unverified response.
Examples :Micah 5:10 is out of context and meaning in your claim in Matthew.

DAN 9 YOU MISSREAD WORDS AND CONTEXT.

Zech 12:10 you miss read tenses & context

Isaiah 53 you missread tenses and
context.

Psalms 22 you reinvent words and
context.

Isaiah 7&9 out of tenses and context and reinvent words.

Your NT everywhere Jesus talks about son of man third person tense you make it first person tense.
When Jesus is saying you will deceive everyone claiming "I am Christ" (first person tense him speaking you twist it to be third person another future claimant.

Basically you are all virtually Biblically illiterate and trained (programed) to be that way, cause dumb fishes are easier to bait hook line and sinker.

TO THE DISCIPLE HE SAID

Jesus family thought he was mentally ill ,or did his mother and his family forget about the "miracle" birth?

According to the Gospel of Mark (Mark 3:19-21, 31), during the period when Jesus was preaching, Mary and his brothers believed that he was mentally ill, or "out of his mind" as per the KJV. The Gospel of John comments that "neither did his brothers believe in him" (John 7:5). Jesus, in turn, rejected them (Mark 3:31-35, Matthew 12:46-50, Luke 8:19-21).

Apparently, Mary, the mother of Jesus, forgot the visits of angels, magi, and shepherds. The prophecies of Anna and Simeon completely slipped her mind. Most of all Mary seems to have forgotten her own impregnation by the so called Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back