'Instead of Gaza' | How should we name the new city?

Annex 1/4 of Northern Gaza as a buffer Zone and Pacify the rest of Gaza and begin a 10 year Security Control mandate
Your idea is more realistic than mine. And I agree - Israel needs a big buffer zone.

Yes, invading a sovereign nation in order to try to eliminate it or begin a genocide is a war crime, as was done by the Arab nations in ‘67 and by the Muslim terrorists on October 7th.
Repeat: pillaging is a war crime. Let me know if you actually understand instead of redirecting.

That is likely true, but I don’t think GAZA can be stabilized with Palestinians still living there, as they have been brainwashed since kindergarten to see murdering Jews as a goal.

I think that Egypt should take them in. They were Egyptians in ‘67 before their country invaded Israel, so that makes sense. Perhaps a “reminder” of the $1 billion plus we give them annually might be a stick.
Ethnic cleansing?

Repeat: pillaging is a war crime. Let me know if you actually understand instead of redirecting.
Repeat: stop focusing on ONLY the Jewish country and ignore that the MUSLIMS invaded in an effort to obliterate Jews.

Ethnic cleansing?
How is that ethninc cleansing? Israel is 20% Muslim. But those are the good Muslims who don’t hate Jews and want to kill them.

And what about the ethnic cleansing done by Arabs of Jews throughout the Middle East? Now that was ethnic cleansing. Entire countries that had thriving Jewish communities are now Judenfrei.

How is that ethninc cleansing? Israel is 20% Muslim. But those are the good Muslims who don’t hate Jews and want to kill them.

And what about the ethnic cleansing done by Arabs of Jews throughout the Middle East? Now that was ethnic cleansing. Entire countries that had thriving Jewish communities are now Judenfrei.
… what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about …

Are you an advocate for ethnic cleansing?

Pillaging is a war crime. Yes or no Lisa?
I see you got your new talking point from Al Jazeera, and continue to ignore the Muslims’ heinous, savage crimes while focusing on attacking the Jooooo country.

This is ALL in response to HAMAS’ subhuman massacre.

None of this would be happening if the Muslim savages didn’t launch a barbaric massacre against Jews on October 7th, torturing them to death and capturing 250 hostages to abuse for months.

Yes or no, Coyote?

I see you got your new talking point from Al Jazeera, and continue to ignore the Muslims’ heinous, savage crimes while focusing on attacking the Jooooo country.

This is ALL in response to HAMAS’ subhuman massacre.
More obfuscation.

That is likely true, but I don’t think GAZA can be stabilized with Palestinians still living there, as they have been brainwashed since kindergarten to see murdering Jews as a goal.

I think that Egypt should take them in. They were Egyptians in ‘67 before their country invaded Israel, so that makes sense. Perhaps a “reminder” of the $1 billion plus we give them annually might be a stick.
I agree the entire Palestinian culture, and to be honest, most of the greater Arab/Muslim culture, supports the destruction of Israel and killing Jews, so that a child born into that culture will have a very hard time believing living in peace with Israel/Jews would be a good thing. Nevertheless Egypt, Jordan and many other Arab/Muslim states have decided they and their people are better off living in peace with Israel than wasting their resources by chasing an unreachable goal, the destruction of Israel. Israel is going to have to find a way to convinced the Ganans that peace is better for them than war.

This could have been over less than a week after October 7th if the HAMAS savages returned all hostages and surrendered.

Yes or no, Coyote.

More obfuscation.

Israel isn’t doing that.

Why don’t you answer MY questions? Oh right,,,,deflect and on,y blame the Jews.

This is ALL the fault of the Muslim monsters,

Forum List

Back