Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean like black men killing black men in record numbers??
1716323179289.png

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

This was written 9 years ago and nothing has been done about it. Yet we see people like you taking about blacks. Remove that beam out of your eye.,

Many of the mass shootings are directed at a specific racial group. Like the mass shooting at that Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. That guy wanted to kill Mexican people.
And I just explained that legally, any time three or more people are shot by a shooter it is a "mass shooting".
The majority of such tend to be within one race/ethnic.
BTW, not all Hispanics are "Mexican people". Mexico may be the border they came in through, but most came from outside of Mexico.
FWIW, lumping all Hispanic as "Mexican" could be seen as another form of racism~ethnic-ism.

They make a short mention in local news, but rarely a passing comment, if that, in national news.
"Burt" racist like you will leap at any chance to spout your venom and hate! :rolleyes:
Seems that you are the one spewing racist venom. A lot of white killings miss the national news. Thats why 85 percent of whites are illed by other whites but people like you talk about how black gang shootings are buried in te media.

Funny how you enter this thread but we won't see you addressing white racism in this forum.

And I just explained that legally, any time three or more people are shot by a shooter it is a "mass shooting".
BTW, not all Hispanics are "Mexican people". Mexico may be the border they came in through, but most came from outside of Mexico.
FWIW, lumping all Hispanic as "Mexican" could be seen as another form of racism~ethnic-ism.
it should be the attempt that makes it a mass shooting not that only 3 people got shot,,

they could just be a bad shot and wanted to hit everyone in the crowd they just shot into

I KNOW that all Hispanics are not Mexicans. But, I believe the majority of people killed in that Walmart in El Paso were Mexican. That city is near the Texas-Mexico border and many Mexican people have migrated there.

Since the white dude drove 600 plus miles to kill Hispanics you trying to find an excuse to call Ms Turqouise a racist shows your mentality.

Seems that you are the one spewing racist venom. A lot of white killings miss the national news. Thats why 85 percent of whites are illed by other whites but people like you talk about how black gang shootings are buried in te media.

Funny how you enter this thread but we won't see you addressing white racism in this forum.
No more funny than you not addressing or admitting to black racism, and only focusing on white racism.
Or Asian racism for that matter.

Since the white dude drove 600 plus miles to kill Hispanics you trying to find an excuse to call Ms Turqouise a racist shows your mentality.
Bullshit!
I'm just pointing out the tendency for many to make vague ethnic generalizations.
Data shows quite a range of race/ethnics crossing the Southern border. Chinese and middle eastern types are some of the many in significant numbers.

No more funny than you not addressing or admitting to black racism, and only focusing on white racism.
Or Asian racism for that matter.
I don't address black racism because what you disingenuously call black racism is a response to the racism from whites we face. Same with Asian racism. Whites started this, and built a system that denied others based on race. So you cannot call people racists for being angry at whites for the system they have created. But for some reason the entitlement mentality that comes with right wing conservative white racism has you dismissing what whites have done and what right wing white conservatives continue to do.

Last edited:
I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?

I don't care what color someone is, I'm really polite in person. But I do carry the means to kill them if the need presents itself.

Bullshit!
I'm just pointing out the tendency for many to make vague ethnic generalizations.
Data shows quite a range of race/ethnics crossing the Southern border. Chinese and middle eastern types are some of the many in significant numbers.
Yes you response to Ms Turquoise was bs. The fact remains that Juarez Mexico borders on El Paso and the cities pretty much run tgether. Therefore to say that Mexicans were in that Wal Mart is probably an accurate statement. How about discussing the act?

I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?
I think that's part of it. But there's another side to the fear/hatred of blacks: It was necessary to support slavery. That may seem obvious, but the point is, for a rational person with more or less operational moral faculties to accept slavery, it was necessary for them to believe that the fate of the slaves was somehow justified, that black people were slaves because they were morally and intellectually inferior.

Today, despite the fact that we long ago rejected slavery, legally and morally, the propaganda created to support slavery persists. It persists because racism is an easy way for lowly, resentful people to feel superior.

RE: the thread title

Anyone who is forced to be around African Americans every day could tell you stories that would raise the hair on your head.

People who are basically isolated from African Americans cannot possibly understand.

The problem you have is this, Whites commit 61 percent of the violent crime and lead annually in 27 to 28 out ofte 30 categores of crime listed n the UCR. There are more, but I'll make this short.
and there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so whites should represent 5 times as much crime as blacks if it were an even exchange. Blacks commit a hell of a lot more crime per their population size than any other group, By a LOT. as for white on black crime again blacks commit twice as much against whites as whites do against blacks and that is RAW numbers not per capita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back