CDZ To Quarantine or Not to Quarantine?

How is wearing gloves better than simply washing your hands for the C-19 virus?
It inhibits transmission to others.
How is wearing gloves for an hour and then washing hands after removal more effective in inhibiting transmission to others than simply washing one's hands after the hour has passed? Does the glove prevent the transmission better than skin? It's my understanding that people get infected by the virus getting into their respiratory systems, not through the skin. If I touch my face wearing gloves, is that better than touching my face with my bare hands?

I would also bet that wearing gloves wouldn't help if those wearing them were grabbing people's heads and sucked on their noses like they were nipples ...

the main thing is, people who use them need to wash their hands less often, and thus it's much easier on their hands, for one. Working a drive thru window would require washing your hands literally after every single customer, and would quickly run out of gloves for the same reason; the customers can afford to changer theirs as well if they're also following the guidelines and far less frequently than a service worker, whether they be in a hospital or the drive thru windows or whereever.

The logical answer is to quarantine those who are at greatest health risk from Covid-19, and simply require others to wear masks and gloves when at work or in crowded public places. (The purpose of the masks and gloves is to protect others.) I predict that this will soon become standard policy once the hysteria subsides.

I agree...that's what it is going to take. Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and outdoor hand washing stations.

Forum List

Back